View Results

blood alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:35 am
lovehina
green green
TsubasaChronicle
gundam seed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:25 am
my favs are chrono crusade,azumanga diaoh,naruto,samurai deeper kyo,and decendents of darkness

User Image

mrs.strife

X-RED-KING-X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:14 pm
this and the other oficial threads are being stickied and once we get enough gold into the sub forums i'll be moving them into it  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:33 pm
X-RED-KING-X
this and the other oficial threads are being stickied and once we get enough gold into the sub forums i'll be moving them into it

What are you talking about, can we have sub forums in the guilds now?  

beccamon

rathykins
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:09 pm
I like anything and everything that I have {so far} gotten my hands on...

My [current] obsessions {reading and watching all 3}:
Gravitation
Chrno Crusade
Hellsing

My Favorites:
Dragon Knights
{may later add Saiyuki... when finished reading the manga and start watching the anime}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:44 pm
chobits....*tear*  

Lynnic_Darkness

w0lfwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:55 pm
NARUTO ROCKS heart heart heart
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:21 pm
my favourite animes are weiss kreuz, wolfs rain, and naruto. I like mars and naruto for mangas  

Lonely Darkness

Liengod

Unbeatable Genius

13,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:05 pm
Well anime im watching at the moment would be Blood+, Solty Rei, Bleach, and Eureka Seven right now and im reading Berserk, Naruto, Blade of the Immortal, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Hellsing mangas.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:24 pm
Lets see...
heart Tsubasa Chronicles
heart Cardcaptor Sakura
heart LOVELESS
heart DNAngel
heart Fullmetal Alchemist
heart Pita Ten
heart Lagoon Engine
heart Bottle Fairy
heart Rizelmine
heart Yotsuba&!
heart Azumanga Daioh
heart .hack//SIGN  

Kitty_Elric4
Crew

Valara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:37 pm
Shuffle!

Its a good anime  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:16 am
Shuffle? Never heard of it... sounds interesting. xD

I've heard of everything else, though.
I've read about 99.9% of the above listed and watched about 50% of them.

My new anime interests are Lagoon Engine Einsatz (I have the manga on reserve) and Air. I love the art.

And I spent Christmas Eve watching vol 8 and 9 of Saiyuki. Good stuff ... plenty of Kougaiji and Homura.
.:: ninja ::.

rathykins
Crew

Kitty_Elric4
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:02 pm
heart
Lagoon Engine Einsatz? Is that like a sequel to Lagoon Engine? confused

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:06 pm
Kitty_Elric4
heart

I'm honestly not 100% sure, but in some sort of way yes. I remember reading about the minor connection in NEWTYPE ... something about how LEE is suppose to be written between LE and another of Yukiru Sugisaki's works. I wish I still had the article or something...

Anyways, the art in LEE is beautiful. And a lot of work has been put into it. Apparently, (very good) professional translators worked on it to translate it as perfect as possible. And they worked with Yukiru Sugisaki on everything.

Summary:
A mysterious creature has fallen from the sky and landed right at young Yuina's feet! Branded as the master of this new angelic being, Yuina is forced into an otherworldly pact, one that will take her beyond the clouds and into battle against a new and yet hauntingly familiar evil that patiently waits in the shadows.

If I understood correctly, I think that LEE is being released to english viewers before japanese viewers. Or something interesting like that.

Basically, it is really hard to get information on unless you have access to magazines like NEWTYPE.

rathykins
Crew

Kitty_Elric4
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:06 pm
rathykins
Kitty_Elric4
heart

I'm honestly not 100% sure, but in some sort of way yes. I remember reading about the minor connection in NEWTYPE ... something about how LEE is suppose to be written between LE and another of Yukiru Sugisaki's works. I wish I still had the article or something...

Anyways, the art in LEE is beautiful. And a lot of work has been put into it. Apparently, (very good) professional translators worked on it to translate it as perfect as possible. And they worked with Yukiru Sugisaki on everything.

Summary:
A mysterious creature has fallen from the sky and landed right at young Yuina's feet! Branded as the master of this new angelic being, Yuina is forced into an otherworldly pact, one that will take her beyond the clouds and into battle against a new and yet hauntingly familiar evil that patiently waits in the shadows.

If I understood correctly, I think that LEE is being released to english viewers before japanese viewers. Or something interesting like that.

Basically, it is really hard to get information on unless you have access to magazines like NEWTYPE.

heart
I hope Yen and Jin appear in the LEE manga ^^ I saw an ad for it that looked fantastic. It sounds pretty different from LE but well I've only read 2/3 of their mangas.

Finally we get something before those japanese folk! They always get all the good mangas first gonk ...Maybe thats because the mangakas live in Japan.

The Game Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff