Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:55 pm
(X_X> Oh gee thanks. It's always my fault! o-O I was hoping it would! *pats head and givez you a cookie* ^__^)

Anden heard his sister's voice and turned, gaping at the height difference. He barely made it to his sister's collar bone with his present height. The other was grinning..and had called him Annie...Anden's eyes widened as he stepped forward and glared angrily up at his sister, nearly tripping over his pajama pants which, along with the shirt, did not fit 'Annie' at all. "You..You had something to do with this!" he snapped in a lovely, female voice. He was a girl..it was impossible..but so it was.."Undo..whatever you did! Or else!" he added pathetically, realizing there really wasn't a lot he could do at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:05 pm
((Cookie! ^-^))

Erika shook her head. "First off, I didn't do anything to you, and secondly, you aren't in any position to be making threats Annie." she said, grinning and then thought about him in a dress just like Theresa had told her she could.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:15 pm
(*sees the dress* *cracks up* Holy shithelmyers! You. Are. EVIL! *cracking up still*)

Anden frowned and then felt his clothes shifting. He glanced down and his eyes widened as his clothes began changing..the end result being..a bright blue, frilly dress! He shrieked without meaning to, cringing at his own voice before glaring at Erika as he grabbed the collar of her shirt. "This isn't funny," he growled, "Change me back..you had something to do with this..I know you did..so undo it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:29 pm
(( twisted ))

Erika grinned as she easily broke free of Anden's grip. "Actually, it's very funny. And I told you, I didn't do anything. Theresa's the one you need to talk to. Until then, you're my little dolly." she said as she patted his head a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 pm
Anden frowned, "Theresa?...The angry girl I kissed?" Little did he know..he'd taken her first kiss. Witches liked to keep things like that sacred, not just waste it. It had to do with magick and the nature of things, as well as the witchly beliefs. At having his head patted and her words, he scowled, swatting her hand aside? "Dolly? Like Hell! Don't call me that, brat." he growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:25 pm
Erika shook her head. "Sure, but remember Annie, you're my little sister." she said with a smile as she left the room to go make breakfast.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:27 pm
Anden went slack-jaw for a moment before regaining his composure and heading after her. "I am not and you know it! My name is Anden and I'm your big brother! This is..ridiculous!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:51 pm
Erika rolled her eyes. "It's only what you deserve . . ." she murmured under her breath as she poured herself some cereal and started eating as she sat at the table. "No one's going to remember you as Anden except for James, Theresa, and myself, so you better get used to being Annie, sis." she said, feeling that he should at least know how it would work.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:52 pm
Erika rolled her eyes. "It's only what you deserve . . ." she murmured under her breath as she poured herself some cereal and started eating as she sat at the table. "No one's going to remember you as Anden except for James, Theresa, and myself, so you better get used to being Annie, sis." she said, feeling that he should at least know how it would work.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:02 am
Anden frowned, leaning against the counter and crossing his arms. "So you do have something to do with this." He lifted and stepped closer, "How long is this gonna last? You can't keep me like this forever!" he said.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:12 am
Erika shrugged. "No idea, like I keep telling you. I didn't do this. I just know the . . ." she waved a hand as she searched for the word. "the . . . whatchamacallit." she said as the word continually escaped.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:16 am
Her word search seemed like nonchalance to him and it irritated him. He came forward and slammed his palms onto the table, glaring down at Erika from his standing position. "My name is Anden. I'm a man damnit! You or your friend or whatever! None of you has the right to do this to me! You can't just take my life away on a whim!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:25 am
Erika glared back at him. "And I keep telling you! I didn't do this!" she said and then she got the word and her hand slammed down onto the table. "Conditions!" she said. "I only know that conditions! I didn't do anything to make you a girl!" she said and then dumped her bowl into the sink and stormed off to her room to get changed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:34 am
Anden jumped slightly as her hand came down, watching her dump her bowl and storm off. He scowled before darting after her and grabbing her wrist. "Well then," he started to snap before forcing himself to calm and making his voice a bit softer, "Who did? You can't really be happy that I'm like this." he said as he looked up at her with an unreadable expression. "Nothing I've done to you was ever as bad as taking your life. And if I'm not only stuck as a girl, and no one remembers me, then that's exactly what's happened." he said firmly. And he hadn't. Anden had been a jerk and a holy terror to his sister from time to time, but he'd never physically hurt her or anything excessive like that. Just the comments that sometimes became a bit cruel, the brush offs, things like that. But that didn't equate to taking Anden's life, not by a long shot.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:52 am
Erika sighed and shook her head. "This wasn't my idea. Talk to Theresa." she said and then pulled her wrist out of his hand and went up to her room. She sighed and changed out of her pajamas before going to her closet and choosing out her outfit before putting it on.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff