Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digi-Lab Q&A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 am
Can you digivolve a digimon into a DNA digimon more than once?

For example: If I digivolve my Machinedramon with a Kimeramon and get a Milleniummon can I still come back later and digivolve my Machinedramon with a Piedmon to get Apocalymon or is that illegal since I have already used Machinedramon to get Milleniummon?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:03 am
Illegal I think Pummel...  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:16 am
Yes, you tink, but there is no rule against it thats why I need to know for sure, does anyone actually know it?
Not just think they know but actually know-know as in- yes I know for 100% sure?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:20 am
WEll I gues I should'nt have said I think then..It is illegal Pummel..Can you mode Change a Digimon that's already be Mode Changed? Think about that and it shall explain it too you  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 am
Well you dont change the digimon you DNA digivolve it, the digimon itself stays the same and I am rather sure that in one of the other questions and ask forums someone asked whether they could digivolve a digimon after DNA digivolving it and they were told that they could since the digimon itself doesn't change.
Have you actually asked one of the crew members Hurricane?
Have you asked Granwing whether you could or not?
Or someone else who ´works´ at the DNA shop?
I know that it is most likely illegal, I dont really care whether it is or not cause I have all the dark masters so Im gonna have Apocalymon anyway I´ll just DNA digivole one of the others, but I wanted to know for sure.

Im not pecking on you or anything Hurricane.. I just wanna be 100% sure, cause anyone can say; yes it is illegal but do they really -KNOW- or are they guessing?
....Why do I feel slightly paranoid all of a sudden..? sweatdrop
Anyways, I just wanna be one hundred percent sure that you know because you were told directly by one of the guild mods and not just assuming that that is the case. Otherwise I´ll wait for Grandwing to log on and answer my question himself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:45 am
Once you DNA digivolve, the two become a new digimon, which means you can't use past forms. It's just like normal digivolving. If I digivolve Patamon, I can't digivolve him again.  

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:54 pm
I saw that it said some ???? are in a thread somewhere in the guild, if I do find the thread do I advertise for someone with the 2nd digimon needed like normal? There's a digimon I think would be cool in the future but I doubt I'd get both of the monster's needed for the fusion easily (if the thread I found was the correct one.)

I wouldn't want to spoil anything but I might need to find someone with a compatible digimon and I'm confused because of that.

Also if I did have both digimon required for a fusion and I got one DNA coupon would that remove the costs for both the digimon to fuse or just one? Would I receive two of the same DNA digimon or only one?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:46 pm
for me to dna digivolve it has to be a digimon whose digivolution line hasn't been altered am i right?  

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 pm
if I copy a digimon with goldramons power can I use it to dna?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 am
Who can ever make the DNA Art. Only Grandwing?  

Draco_Lord

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:23 pm
~I follow the Code of Chivalry and Listen to my Knightly Masters....~

No...Me Flame, and GW

~With Nobility and Courage We shall vanquish All!~

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:20 pm
Okay....Muffin has a question.

Say, if two people were to DNA to get Sinduramon. I'm planning on doing this with Kira, so I'm just mapping this out. I fuse my akatorimon with his kokatorimon to get Sinduramon. Then, we get one piece of art that we BOTH use. If I wanted to DNA with him again, to get Baihumon, and I used that Sinduramon, would we both lose that Sinduramon? It would be really hard to tell who actually has it after that. I'm planning on getting Chronomon with mine, so.. heart  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:42 pm
How many different orders can we have at once?  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:16 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
Okay....Muffin has a question.

Say, if two people were to DNA to get Sinduramon. I'm planning on doing this with Kira, so I'm just mapping this out. I fuse my akatorimon with his kokatorimon to get Sinduramon. Then, we get one piece of art that we BOTH use. If I wanted to DNA with him again, to get Baihumon, and I used that Sinduramon, would we both lose that Sinduramon? It would be really hard to tell who actually has it after that. I'm planning on getting Chronomon with mine, so.. heart
~I follow the Code of Chivalry and Listen to my Knightly Masters....~

Yes you would but making a Soverign is yet not known

Draco@ Depends...Just place an order up and I'll get to it. And Do not discuss in the DNA SHOP

~With Nobility and Courage We shall vanquish All!~

Hurricane_hedgehog

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:59 pm
is it possible to get sovereigns on this? like by DNA digvolving all three necessary @ the same time? and if i do fuse the three necessary ultimates to get the sovereign is it possible to still digivolve the three ultimates into their mega forms?  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff