Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dante_raziel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:30 am
About rings..*after interviewing lot of gaians*
among ranged rings
1:longest range:hunters bow.. But weak attack..
2:shark:lowest range..
Strongest attack
3:hotfoot.. Medium in both attack and range..
4:among splash rings.. Fire rain is good..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 am
Well before you head to lake.. Try to get you cl level atleast to 4.0  

dante_raziel

dante_raziel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:37 am
1:in beginning dont forget to destroy the crates in sewers i heard that if you are lucky you may get ring there
2:if you want to save time..
In beginning when elisabeth gives mission to charge your ring..After charging ring at null chamber dont report immediately to her.. Instead talk to leon so that you get the mission to kill courier gnome.. After killing it report to leon and then head to elisabeth..
3:as far as possible try to kill the foe alone or with clan members.. Else the possibility of getting reward will be lessened..
4:in a mission to get mushroom head..
You might get the mushroom head quickly after killing just some cannons or sometime you may not get even after killing many.. Dont go on thinking that you are doin it wrong... just keep killing you will get after long time..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:41 am
Among mellee rings.. If you want to hit repeatedly..
mantis would be best idea..
And As tad mentioned in other post dervish is good crowd controller..  

dante_raziel

Aqueous Dreams
Crew

Lonely Fatcat

19,825 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:54 am
Thanks guys heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:16 am
The ninja with speed and accuracy appears and targets you....

The Gauntlet is a super tough almost impossible quest if you solo it that is why you use another person and they will sacrifice themselves so you can beat it. Yeah they just have to die ;D

...And with grace and persison he kills his target quickly.

Death Captain Sin

Aqueous Dreams
Crew

Lonely Fatcat

19,825 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:22 am
1337's the man for the job then!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:37 am
Make sure to have a Divinity ring with you whenever you go to high-level areas. You'll need them for those long fights and healing in-between tough battles.

On a side note, contrary to what many say, Teflon Spray and Pot Lid are kinda useless.

One more thing: if you ever hunt for the Landshark, make sure to have about 10-20 CL 10's with Defib in one area to survive. It will appear out of nowhere after making your PDA all glitched up. The chances for it to appear are slim, but if you are lucky, you'll see it. Btw, it won't appear in the water. (The Landshark looks similar to the Toothy item, but is more ferocious with many rows of teeth and teeth on its fins.)

Fourteenth
Vice Captain

Fourteenth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:58 am
Whenever fighting the She-Wolf, bring lots of people. It heals itself faster than any Animated in the game.

Papa Saw and Mama Saw can stop you from moving so use long-ranged weapons like Shark Attack.

Masks of Death and Rebirth take long to kill so use a crew. The Jewel Eye quest will take forever so do your best.

Make sure to crew with people whenever you open chests or else only one person will get the goods. Don't steal.

Here's something many of you probably don't know: Qixter said it is okay to transfer your rings to a different account and level them up there. Of course, you still can't transfer the rings you first began with nor the Fitness ring. Don't forget, the higher your CL, the less orbs you tend to get. But you can trade recipes and the materials to the other account and use the G'hi crystals from there to make the items if you ever run out.

Luck is a hidden stat that affects how many items, rings, and orbs you get from enemies. The three things that affect your luck is your G'hi, the Fitness ring, and the Angelic set (Divinity, Healing Halo, Wish, and Hunter's Bow). When having all equipped and leveled, you can get many drops from enemies, especially in farming. Also, simply take a quick trip to Barton to bring your G'hi level up fast.

More info on final boss, highlight to see. Notice how I still don't mention who it is.
When you get past the Robofish, Labtechs, and Grunny Subs, there will be three switches that must be turned on to open the door to the boss. If they aren't activated at the same time, more enemies will appear. Once you do that, go to the middle of the Sealab Compound to the gate and enter, but be prepared for the hardest challenge ever.
First, there will be a long dialogue. Then a large tail will appear so keep blasting away at it. Heal in the left side of the screen, but beware of enemies that may spawn. Once the tail is gone, attack the arms of the body. Use Dervish on incoming missiles. Stay on the right side of the screen to heal or you'll be blasted by a laser. After both arms are gone, attack the body until the last stage of the boss occurs. Beware of the spikey mines. Simply finish him off and you will be transported to Barton and you will receive one of four recipes: Mechlab Bot, Null Fluff Plushie, Sinister Scarf, or Crystal Fluff Plushie.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:13 am

Another glitch I discovered for Gauntlet

If you go to the beginning of that area of the cliffs and go down one you can see the statue send some one over there to make it move then you yourself go up one voila you win!

Stone Coatl vicious predator/God or a wimp you can finish off in one hit? Well technically both get a CL 10 or 2 then have them take down the God to they can't hit it anymore or it will die then you walk in and blam insta win!

If you go to the Shallow Seas make sure not to go with 9.0+ unless you are 9.0+! It's like the hive the animated will take on the same level as the person in your crew with the highest CL!

Death Captain Sin

dante_raziel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:36 am
1:in sewers gramsters are aggressive they follow whereever you go if you just get cought up once so try to avoid them if you wanna quickly get out of sewers

2:while going for lake monster go solo as it increases its appearance chances

3:never go solo to hive..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:58 pm

1: Crews are great for the Gh'i well so is hanging in Barton...crew+Barton=CL rises VERY quickly!

2: She Wolf's Den STAY BACK AWAY FROM IT!!!!

3: Music is a good backgrounder to anything but not in zOMG it sort of bugs so get AdBlock and put in: *directsong.com
Plus doing that lets you play normal music in the background! biggrin

4: In Otami if you go to the Blood tree but got to the area to the North West and I mean the farthest area North West. Then you Can see an Easter Egg to where Gino and Labtech X Explode!

5: If you start out new its good to get every single crystal so you can go to places easier when you need to!

6: For the Jewel Eye Quest instead of Fighting masks looking in chests it works!

Death Captain Sin

Aqueous Dreams
Crew

Lonely Fatcat

19,825 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 am
:O that adblock suggestion was great, I never thought to use adblock <_<

I just realise I'm going to need to do more organizing with the suggestions -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:52 pm

I'm gonna save mine unless they start to catch up again....I wanna win next week too ;B
Also maybe make another thread just for putting up hints and suggestions!

Death Captain Sin

Aqueous Dreams
Crew

Lonely Fatcat

19,825 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:04 pm
Yeah I think I'll make a locked thread so only there's only one page with all the first posts as each category so I'll also have room to make more categories and sub ones razz But it's just such a pain in the a** with the coding -_- I'll do that once the suggestions get less and less  
-SRA- Faction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff