Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] (Fonn Ardea & Calcifer) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:09 pm
His smiled and nodded toward her "Some of the views you get to see are beautiful" he glanced up at the sky and happily explained "Some of the area's are incredible under a sky of stars, or even at the beginning of dusk." He seemed to close his eyes as thoughts of the random area's he had been to whirrled inside his mind.

Her questioning returned his focus back on her. "Danger..." he tilted his head a little to the side in thought and then straightened his head. "Well, I had to be carefull on the mountain because I could have slid or fallen off the mountain side.... but I was never really in danger..." he stopped to think when he was truly in danger. "Come to think of it... there was a mare I crossed paths with... she looked like a regular Soquili but acted like she has some Kalona blood in her. I also met a foal like that when I was one too."

He sniffed at the air to take breath before continuing. "I have been lucky so far, and have yet to really get myself in any real trouble, though I have heard from others who have had worse experiences" he then smiled again at her "As long at you stay on a path that you've chosen and don't go looking for trouble, then any journey should be a pleasant one without the least of danger, and if the case needs be always have a buddy to travel with."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Fonn's curious demeanor suddenly dropped to a solemn one. She was glad that Cal had never been in any danger he could not take care of himself, but as he said, there had been others that had worse experiences. The bloodied bandages of Maion flashed in her mind again. Despite him assuring her that traveling was for the most part a safe and pleasurable thing to do she now feared it. It wouldn't last long though, her fear; she knew she would forget the conversation by the end of the day if not the hour. But for now... now she had lost hope in traveling to search for her mother. She knew she had her defenses, but what if they weren't enough? And Who would ever want to travel with her to make sure that nothing bad were to happen?

With a soft sigh she turned away from Cal. "I'm a bit thirsty, and I think there is a stream or pond near by." She paused. It would be rude to leave Cal just standing there. "Would you like to get something to drink with me?"

Thamin

Lonely Member

Tasle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 pm
He looked at her with a curious glint in his eye as she sighed and turned away. He nodded quietly even though she probably didn't see and agreed to go and have some water with her. "Is there something the matter?" His minds went over what he had just said. 'Did something I say... make her angry?' he couldn't think of anything that he might have said but decided to better be safe then sorry. "If I did anything to offend you I greatly apologise..." he looked at her with a sincere expression.

He followed her direction and moved beside her and waited for a response from her. All the while hoping she wasn't offended at all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Fonn shook her head, her mane flickering around her face wildly with the force of her shaking her head. "Oh, no..." She muttered quietly to Cal while giving him a soft smile. "No, you didn't do anything wrong; you didn't offend me. " She paused and began to walk forward through the thick tall grass, leaving a trail behind her as she weaved her way towards where she believed a stream to be. She was quiet, in thought about the conversation as she trudged onward. She wracked her brain for memories of those that may travel with her; only two faces came to mind - Her fathers and Maions. As far as she could remember she hadn't seen either in quite some time, making them even less likely to go with her. It seemed hopeless.

The soft sound of water babbling as it passed over smooth rocks drew Fonns attention from her thoughts. It was a peaceful sound to her and she soon quickened her pace to reach the small stream. She honestly had had no clue where one would be, and yet she had found one. Almost as if she and the brook had been playing a private game of hide and seek she trotted over to the waters edge and tapped the moving surface with her gray hoof. "Found you, didnt I?" She giggled to herself before turning back to see if Cal was still there. "I found the stream!" She called out to him cheerfully, the thoughts of their previous conversation lost deep in the depths of her mind.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Tasle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:40 pm
He relaxed a whole lot, as she answered him. He felt a whole lot better knowing that she wasn't angry with him. He watched her as she walked through the tall grass and the path that she left behind. He trotted into the long grass making his own trail. He could feel the grass against his leg and on the underside of his belly.

A playful urge slowly grew in him and before he knew it he bucking inside the field. After a short time he stopped and surveyed the pattern in the grass and then looked around to she where she had went. Her calling quickly directed him to where she was and he trotted up beside her and looked at the water stream.

He took a gently sip of the water, and pondered over the conversation they had have. He puzzled over what to say, and after swalling he decided to ask "So you remember your father but not your mother... when did you last remember seeing them, do they live in this area?"

He wondered if that was a question, due to the fact that if she didn't remember her mother most likely she wouldn't know when was the last time they had seen each other, but you never know what could be known.

He took another sip of the water and waited patiently for a response.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Tapping the streams surface once more Fonn stepped into the chill waters. A crisp refreshing taste met her tongue as she took a sip. Only after that sip did she address Cal's question. "I..." She paused, attempting to remember. "I don't remember the last time I saw my mother. But my Father, I saw him recently." Or what she had assumed was recently. In truth, she had no clue how long it had been; but she remembered him, so it could not have been long.

"I think he lives near by; but..." She blushed and looked down at the water once more.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Tasle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:52 pm
He quietly watched her drink and listened fully to her reply. 'So she saw her father recently, and he lived close by' he then decided to ask "Do you think he may know where your mother is?" He asked then he noticed her comment and saw her blush as she looked down into the water.

"But?" He asked as he gently pawed at the water feeling it's coolness run up his leg. He then slowly lowered his head for another sip of the water.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:22 am
"But..." Fonn paused once again, turning to look at Cal with her ears laid back. "But I'm not sure." She gave a sigh and turned back to the shore to find a place to rest before choosing to lay at the grasses edge. "I dont even know where I am right now." She whispered.

She watched quietly as Cal took another drink, making a mental note (which would probably be forgotten and added again later) of how his reflection around him glittered and danced on the moving surface. She smiled at the thought and giggled quietly to herself. "Cal?" She asked after a second; the random thought popping into her mind. "Do you like butterflies?" She knew it was an odd question, not to mention compleetly off topic, but she figgured there was no time like the present to ask.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Tasle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:42 pm
He was puzzled by her response and watched as she laid down by the grasses edge, "This land is pretty big" he began to respond,"So it is fairly easy to get lost."

He pawed at the water before moving away from the water and towards her. "I like them" he answered as he smiled "They are beautiful litlte creatures, always so vibrant and lively, they are a lot like you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:34 am
A soft smile and blush spread across Fonns face. Cal's answer wasn't quite what she was expecting - she considered herself nothing like the dainty, graceful, whimsical beings that floated on the breeze effortlessly. She was glad that he liked them though. They had been her only friends for so long she didnt quite know what she would do if a real friend didn't like them or tried to squish them. His answer was enough to reassure her though. Now... What had they been talking about before the butterflies? Fonn sat there silently, the content smile still plastered across her face, for only a moment more before springing suddenly to her hooves. She couldn't remember what they had been talking about, not to mention she felt like running, so why not make the most of it? She lunged at Cal, nipping his mane gently before turning and taking off at full sprint into the tall grass. "Tag!" She called out with a giggle as she fled from her new friend.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Tasle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:45 pm
Cal watched as she softly smiled and blushed. He than pondered what she was thinking as she laid there with smile on her face. He was about to look at the scenery some more when suddenly the quick movement of her, moving quickly to her feet brought his focus back on her.
He didn't have a chance to respond, and watched her n** at his mane before running off. He heard her call out Tag and quickly new what game she was playing.
With a grin plastered he replied "Ready or not here I come" he charged into the high grass, and ran along adding a little hop here and there as he joined in laughing while she giggled.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff