Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Loser Discussion
Combat of Champions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bout 19: Duke Nukem vs. Doomguy vs. Master Chief
  Duke Nukem
  Doomguy
  Master Chief
View Results

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:01 pm
Darth Monkey
neutral
Ya vote.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:03 pm
Confuseus57
Darth Monkey
neutral
Ya vote.
black panther  

Darth Monkey

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:08 pm
Darth Monkey
Confuseus57
Darth Monkey
neutral
Ya vote.
black panther
Groovy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:09 pm
Confuseus57
Darth Monkey
Confuseus57
Darth Monkey
neutral
Ya vote.
black panther
Groovy.
far out  

Darth Monkey

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:28 pm
New bout.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:18 am
I went with Man Thing, 'cause it sounds funny. And 'cause I always knew the nexus of realities was somewhere in Florida.  

Donyana

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:27 pm
Donyana
I went with Man Thing, 'cause it sounds funny. And 'cause I always knew the nexus of realities was somewhere in Florida.
Groovy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:47 pm
New bout.  

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

NewGenious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:17 pm
I'm voting for The Thing. I Love Colossus but he gets manipulated to easily in the comics. Thing ain't scared of s**t and he kicks a** and takes names....of course MY favorite hero Wolverine kicked his orange a** but....hey.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:19 pm
Who won the first one anyway???  

NewGenious
Crew

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:31 pm
NewGenious
I'm voting for The Thing. I Love Colossus but he gets manipulated to easily in the comics. Thing ain't scared of s**t and he kicks a** and takes names....of course MY favorite hero Wolverine kicked his orange a** but....hey.
That and The Thing is physically stronger and has had more solo fighting experience than Colossus...The Thing would have stood more of a chance if it was after the adamantium was took off his skeleton. The results for the matches are on the first page, second post.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:45 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
That and The Thing is physically stronger and has had more solo fighting experience than Colossus...The Thing would have stood more of a chance if it was after the adamantium was took off his skeleton. The results for the matches are on the first page, second post.
true, but its not like the thing didn't try to hand wolvie his a**. I mean Thing punched him through several buildings.  

NewGenious
Crew

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:55 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
true, but its not like the thing didn't try to hand wolvie his a**. I mean Thing punched him through several buildings.
Yeah, you really got to give him real credit for trying to beat one of the most powerful fighters ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:52 pm
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Yeah, you really got to give him real credit for trying to beat one of the most powerful fighters ever.
That comic where Wolvie and Thing fought each other...awesome...pure awesome-ness  

NewGenious
Crew

Confuseus57
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:04 pm
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
Confuseus57
NewGenious
That comic where Wolvie and Thing fought each other...awesome...pure awesome-ness
Damn...I want a copy of it.  
General Loser Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces