Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Village of the Ancients Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 pm
User Image
Martel looked over at the angel. "Well, I don't really know where you came from, but you fell out of the sky. You're lucky to be alive, I managed to heal the wound in your stomach, so you should be okay now." Martel smiled. Then she looked at Seraphiel, shaking her head. She said nothing further, just as she was keeping her elven blood a secret as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 pm
Seraphiel was too big to get inside the village so she let them get further in before changing back.
After a few minutes her human features were back and she tucked in her wings, "Ah. Now that that's over with," Seraphiel said, but didn't finish and walked into the village to look for the others.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:59 pm
Kyle walked slowly behind them slowly practicing his magic. He had only learned a few words but enough to do a lot of different things. He added more sand to make a raven. It flew in a large circle around them, then came back and landed on his shoulder. He watched them but didnt say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:02 pm
Raiden nodded listening to the gentle girl speak. He bit his lip, as he looked at the ground. 'I fell from the sky...? What was I doing up there?' He asked himself, walking behind the girls. He looked down at his attire, and scratched the back of his head, a little embarressed. His clothes were dirty, and this is the first time he's ever seen this. He's never remembered being dirty, ever.

H0b0MaN

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:14 pm
User Image
Martel walked along, stopping momentarily to look at things that seemed familiar. "Why is it that no matter where I go, I find someplace that feels like I've been to before." Martel said commenting. She noticed something in the distance but decided not to say anything about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:18 pm
Seraphiel looked around the village. Nothing lived there from her knowledge, so they were free to explore to their hearts' content. Seraphiel had a feeling that these Ancients should have lived instead of dying, but she decided not to think too much into it.

KoTari found a place to land outside of the village. He landed and reached a claw back. He took Shady and lightly placed him on the ground and began to transform back, "Are you doing okay now?" KoTari asked in concern.

(Gone to bed)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:19 pm
Shady grumbled as he rode on the dragons back...He wondered if Sai was ok...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:20 pm
Kyle silently walked over to one of the ruins and peeked in through the doorway. He walked inside and looked around at some of the broken items in the room, studying them.  

Kody Bloodmoon

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:30 pm
User Image
Sai felt that Shady was nearby again. She gave no warning to Martel as she ran off to find him, leaving Martel alone with the angel. She found Shady and ran up. "Yay! You're safe!" She exclaimed happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:31 pm
Shady smiled and tryed to stand up his spine still repairing *Gah!* He exclaims and falls to his knee's...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:37 pm
Kyle was looking through the ruins when he found an old book hidden in a smal crack in the corner of the room. He picked it up and opened it carefully. He didnt reconize the writing, and he walked outside with it looking at the strange symbols curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:42 pm
User Image
Sai looked worried and morphed into her wolf form. She howled lightly so Martel would hear her call. Sai stayed near Shady, hoping that he would get better. He had helped her learn human speech again, even if she was not so great at it, she could at least have a conversation with someone now.

User Image
Martel heard the wolf cry and followed the sound. She found Shady on his knees, the gray she-wolf sitting beside him. Martel walked over. "Lay down as straight as you can." She said to him.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:48 pm
Shady nodded and layed on his back winceing...*Sai...Here is another sentece to try...D-o-n-t w-o-r-r-y y-o-u w-i-l-l b-e f-i-n-e.*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:53 pm
User Image
Sai shook her head and stayed in wolf form, licking at his hand. 'You have taught me enough of the human speech so that I can understand and speak it at will.' She said through her animal tongue. 'I know that you will be alright.' She looked at Martel with her piercing wolvish eyes and then lay down near Shady to give him comfort.

User Image
Martel held her staf over him and sensed where the damage was. She sighed, it wasn't so bad, but he had to stay still. "This won't hurt. I simply have to mend the bone a little." She chanted the ancient words she knew and cast her healing spell, using her mana to feel the bone mend together and heal. "There, you'll be fine now."  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:54 pm
Kyle was consintrating so hard on the book he nearly walked right passed them without noticing them. He stoped and turned to looked at them. "uh. . . hello" he said to Shady before resuming to study the book.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff