Einsfield Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:44 pm
Zen was finally making progress after years of hiding out in the shadows. The land of Verspya was in for an unexpected surprise when the world would become chaos. Zen would take over the world with the help of Jilin and his other alliances soon to come. He held out his hand to shake Jilin's.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:00 pm
User Image
Jilin accepted the hand with a twisted and wicked smile. This was going to be a savory partnership or a cursed one. So far things were looking up. "So what might I ask comes first, more members I assume, but when do we actually start with this plan of action you have." Jilin wasn't exactly the most persuasive person in the world. Usually if he hit a brick wall in reasoning or creativity he would just destroy the person out of frustration or irritation. Not necessarily a good thing but he did posses other talents.

Sage_Nashae

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:28 pm
Zen snapped his fingers and fire built up all around the room. The basement became a blazing inferno. He snapped again and it all disappeared. "That, is what I plan to do first. Destroy, Conquer, Rule." Zen said with a twisted smile as well. "First we'll destroy Deralo City. Then, once it is ruin, people will fear us and have no choice but to obey. Then, I take Deralo Castle. With that, we can begin an empire." He said yawning. He was getting a bit bored talking here. He already was getting the urge to kill and terrorize.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:05 pm
User Image
Jilin nodded and started to turn away. "To cause as much chaos and destruction it is then. I will be waiting for word from you then on when we are to attack." He guessed that the message would be sent by the angel girl again. A simple task. No one would suspect him if they saw him speaking with such an innocent looking creature. There was so much trouble to cause and so little time. Perhaps deity hood would be possible through the use of this Zen guy.

Sage_Nashae

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:39 pm
He smirked at Jilin once more. "Sarah! I need you to send some messages." He called out from the basement. Sarah quickly ran down stairs and bowed in front of Zen. "Yes, master?" She asked innocently. "Go and find these people." He said handing her a letter. She took it from him and ran back upstairs. He smiled as she ran back upstairs. "The other members of our clan shall be joining us shortly now."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image
Jilin stopped, "Well in that case I must say that you have my curiosity. If you don't mind, I would like to meat the others that you have coming." Jilin was more interested in what kind of help or rather what kind of competition he would be receiving from these others. There wouldn't be many but there would be enough to put up a strong front against the capital.

Sage_Nashae

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:10 pm
"Its not a problem. You should want to meet them." He said sitting on the table in the room. He knew it would be a little wait before they arrived. Sarah would probably get lost again anyways. He crossed his arms. "Although... I did hear a rumor of a special force being raised in Deralo.. they could cause to slow us down a bit. But even if this is true, I believe we would be able to take them down easily."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:13 pm
User Image
Jilin smiled slightly, "They shall be exterminated by the end of the month. I'll do anything that involves death." He started to move up out of the basement. "I shall come back down once another has arrived, I don't want to ruin your negotiations." He left the basement and climbed the stair case wher his form melded perfectly into the shadows. He wanted to have a look at these people before they met Zen. He wanted to judge them by their look and how the presented themselves.

Sage_Nashae

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:24 pm
Sarah finally returned back to the mansion. That must of been a new record for her getting back so fast. She didn't even get lost much. The mansion was creepy and dark as usual. She floated to the front doors and turned back to make sure Lucien was still following.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 pm
Lucian followed behind her with his hands in his pockets. As they walked through the doors, he nodded his head lightly seeing the darkness and creepiness of the mansion. He thought it could be a little darker but all in all it was suited him fine.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:42 pm
User Image
Jilin watched the next come in. From what he could sense this demon was of equal strength to Jilin and just as dark. It was becoming apparent that Zen had chosen people of ruffly the same range of power. It was clever, if anything it would do as a security measure, if one turned the others could easily subdue that one with a combined effort. This Zen character was becoming even more admirable, at this rate the palace would be theirs in a short matter of time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:28 pm
Daniel walked into the mansion, hoping Zaragi had followed alright. He didn't look back once because he was scared. When he walked into the mansion, he held the door open for Zaragi to enter. He noticed Sarah already inside and he nodded at her, and she nodded back.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 pm
He fallowed behind him and walked through the doorway...He stepped farther in and looked over to the girl...Pretty indead...He raised an eyebrow but kept moveing..."Alright...Who is this Zen guy and what nerve does he have interupting my pass time?" He asked shouting almost...

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:07 am
Daniel got scared from the yelling and covered his ears for a moment. He looked back to Zaragi. "Zen. You will meet him soon enough." He said in a monotone voice. Now all they had to do was wait until Zen came to meet them all.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:12 am
Zaragi grumbled and grabbed his scyth in one hand..."This better be good..." He said gripping it...

User Image

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces