Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Rogue Valley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:03 pm
Lillian extended a hand towards him as she opened her eyes. "Okay. I'm Lillian." She said trying to smile, but that wasn't something she did often so it must have looked sort of funny. Afer trying Lily quickly dropped the smile and looked behind him when she saw something move.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:16 pm
Alex smiled back to the slighty deformed smile she gave him. "I'm Alex" He said as he grabbed her hand. He then turned to see what she was looking at. "What? What did you see?"  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:22 pm
She shook her head and turned around once again. "Nothing." She started to walk again and stopped in front of what looked like it was an inn. Lillian flicked some of her long black hair behind a shoulder and looked back at Alex. "Does this look good?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:24 pm
He wondered what she could of saw. But then it must of not been that important after all. He laughed playfully. "Yes, it looks fine." He said with a smile.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:32 pm
"You're..... too cheerful." Lillian stated looking through the windows to see if anyone might be in there. Her ears twtitched a little as she took a few steps back. "It is hard to see why you are happy in a situation like this."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:34 pm
Why was he happy anyways? It was because he was with someone. Alex loved company. He wasn't one of those sad, solitude people. He trusted people too much as well. That was a weakness of his. He was too friendly. "I'm sorry... I-I just.. never mind." He said blusing. He then was looking at the building in front of them. There was no door to the place, for it looked like it had been broken off a while ago. He stepped in, bracing himself in case someone else was in there.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:20 pm
Lillian's head titled to the side once again when she saw his face get a bit red. She fallowed him inside, hand resting on the hilt of her sword as she looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Are you sick then?" She pause putting her hand on his forhead as her mother use to do when her younger siblings got sick. "For a human you are hot."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:39 pm
He blushed more as she touched his forehead. "No, not sick. I'm just rather... I don't know." He said quickly turning away. He didn't know what to say to her. She obviously hadn't seen someone blush before which was odd to him.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:47 pm
Lily shrugged off the slight worry she felt for his health and pulled her hand back. Her dull gold eyes narrowed as she stepped further into the building, coughing lightly as the musty feel of the air in her lungs. She ran a finger across the dust covered counter that people must have use to check in and out when this place was still open for buisness. "No one has been here for a while, so we will be okay for the night."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:51 pm
"Thats a relief. I just hope there are still beds... people like to steal around here, you know." He taking a few more steps in and looking at the front desk she was looking at. He turned to her. "Say, whats your name anyways?"

[Not sure if I already asked for a name >.<]

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:03 pm
((lol, it's okay))

She looked at him for a moment, silent. She hadn't quite realised they hadn't exchanged names yet, but she usually didn't talk to people often. "I am Lillian." She replied, not telling him her full title. Her lips made a small smile, so that she wouldn't embaress herself trying a real one. Lily pulled out a small silk cloth to wipe off the dust before folding it neatly and placing it back into her pocket. "What is your's?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm
"Pleasure to meet you, Lillain. I'm Alex." He said as he walked off down the hall. He found two rooms. But this was bad, there was only one bed in one of the rooms. The other room had no bed. He'd probably have to sleep on the floor. He turned back to Lillain. "Like I thought, one of the beds have been stolen. Theres only one now.." He said walking back over to her.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:40 pm
"That is a relief." She replied leaning against the checkout desk. Lillian started to fish through her pack and pulled out two stripps of jerky she made herself while traviling through the desert. "Here." She tossed it to him before takeing a bite out of herown. 'I wonder why he trusted me so suddenly?' She though stareing at Alex as if that would give her and answer. Human were pecutliar creatures, so she may never know.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:56 pm
He took the piece of jerky and began eating it. He hadn't eaten for hours so it was really good. He noticed her staring at him so he smiled back to her. "Thanks." He said as he held up the jerky.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 pm
Lillian shrugged and looked away. "It's no problem. If you are weak and we are attacked then you might not make it." She gracfuly flipped over the counter and started to rummage threw the paper work, pileing them up on the surface. Even though they were out of the desert it may still get pretty cold at night, and they needs to keep warm. "So....." She stood up and lightly bit her lip. Makeing small talk wasn't one of her strong points. "Why are you even out here other than getting lost?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff