Submit

Blufoo

Celestial Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:42 am
ChyaneLlree
Just two cats. They're enough for now.
Same here. I luffs my fuzzy kitties. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:45 am
Do house flies and spiders count as pets? razz Other than those I don't have any pets but I would love to have a cat, preferrably a calico. They look soo cute with the black, red and white ^.^

Kamika Sugi

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Volturis Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:57 am
We have 2 pets...a turtle and my baby a chihuahua.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:58 am
just mattie here... she's more than enough wink

User Image  

Dokk

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:13 am
An old cat...name Rascal.....but he's still hanging in there. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:08 pm
Two cats. Fluffy and Opal.  

Serp3

Tanuki Rei

O.G. Kitten

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:44 pm
2 cats, 1 bun, 1 betta

They aren't so much pets as whining machines. Except for the bunny, who thinks the cats are beneath him. And the fish just hates everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:08 pm
i have 2 cats. Sabrina is 10 and Sage is 6. The despise each other. We have to keep Sabrina upstairs and Sage downstairs.

Sabrina still has her claws. She is a beautiful, long haired, black kitty with a little patch of white under her neck. She's so sweet and affectionate. Once you start petting her, she doesnt want you to leave. She will actually dig her claws into your pants and cries when you leave. She's my baby.

Sage is my sister's kitty. We got her from the APL. She is a fat calico mix kitty and a spoiled little brat. She doesn't like to be held. You can only pet her when SHE wants you to otherwise she'll go off and clean herself or try to fight you. She hates my boyfriend, but that's because he likes to torment her.  

WriterPrincess1984

Dragon student

Dangerous Survivor

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:16 pm
I currently have a Siamese cat named Sam who, as I type this, is sleeping on my lap and cutting off the circulation to my legs. xd I lurf him.

Growing up, I've had a multitude of odd pets: a gerbil, two hamsters, piranha (Fred actually belonged to my older brother), a 50-gallon tank of fish (they didn't share the tank with Fred XD), a basset hound, a beagle, a dalmatian, a black lab, dalmatian/black lab puppies (I wish I had gotten a picture of Skunk and Reverse--I'm sure you can picture Skunk and Reverse was the exact opposite coloring of the dalmatian), a chinchilla, a ferret (it belonged to my other brother--he called it Lucy, I called it Lucifer because my room always ended up being the thing's bathroom), four cows, and swarms of cats.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm
Have one cat that is a very stubborn; found her years ago. Don't know how old she is really, the vet said about 1 at the time (she had a kitten,but she died) She has feline luekemia and we take care of her. We have several fish, which the cat seems to think are her personal water dishes. We have had gerbils, mice, rats and a dog in the past.  

Creator Nan

charamath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:45 pm
Lots of cats! Cat's never last too long here- eagles, hawks and coyotes keep eating any cats outside (one reason the ground squirrels are flourishing). That sounds horribly morbid, doesn't it?

I really want to see a reverse dalmation- it sounds awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:37 pm
charamath
Lots of cats! Cat's never last too long here- eagles, hawks and coyotes keep eating any cats outside (one reason the ground squirrels are flourishing). That sounds horribly morbid, doesn't it?

I really want to see a reverse dalmation- it sounds awesome!
Get yourself a pure blood dalmatian to breed with a pure blood black lab. I was a bit disappointed in the litter. With Skunk and Reverse, I was hoping for a Two-Face.  

Dragon student

Dangerous Survivor

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150

Azleen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:53 pm
2 cats (a siamese and a calico) and 3 dogs (a lhasa apso, a chihuahua, and a small mix breed). I used to have guinea pigs and when i get the chance I plan on owning more. They're just so much fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:39 pm
We have 2 large breed dogs, 4 cats, 1 ferret, 1 snake, a tank full of fish and a beta.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Nightfeare

Romantic Survivor

6,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:44 pm
Well right now we have two kittens (brother and sister named Garfield and Krista), and two cockatiels, Merlin and Peepers.

In the past, when I had my "zoo" we had... 2 hermit crabs, 7 dogs, 2 cats, 5 rats, 1 cockatiel, and 1 bearded dragon. I have also had mice in the past, but they, to me, smell too much so when I have a place again I will get rats again but not mice. I can't wait to have another "zoo". Animals just make a home IMHO.

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff