Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Suikoden Universe
What did you name your Hero? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore :3
  :::click:::
View Results

TenkanBoshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:20 am
I always name people Lenvir... just cuz it's a name I came up with 6 years ago. And the seccond time I play the game through I name them Lee, my middle name.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:27 pm

Suiko 1- Genkaku/Meka. I never named him Tir, cause when I got him in Suiko 2 for the first time, I was a little pissed his name came up as GcDohl. So I always use an M name now...

Suiko 2- Riou, always Riou...

Flame Champion- Riou/Hugo.

Suiko 4- Aidan.

OMFG Katie

Eloquent Heckler

zaku41k

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:14 pm
S1- Mike, ya the _cDhol glitch is such a drag...
S2- Riou, I've named him Genso once..have no idea what that ment
S3- Louis/Hugo, Louis is my real name. Funny how there's a little Louis in that game xd .
S4- Hero, when i saw that face of his..I just thought no other names will work..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:34 pm
I always name them the given names Tir Riou etc i decided to name Tir McTir though so in 2 it would be normal and then on out as well.  

Hero Of Three Kingdoms

Familiar Lunatic

saiyamike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:12 am
I named him Death  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:35 pm
Suikoden 2- Riou
Suikoden 4- Hero

xp

~Chicken~Finger~

Ramvicious

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:44 am
First couple of times through Suikoden 1 I always named him Kade. Then when S2 came out I called him Morkus because of the First letter glitch with Mcdohl.

Suikoden 2- I named him either Ram/Kade/Stephen/ or Riou.

Suikoden 3- Ram/ Kade or Vicious  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:19 pm
Suikoden 1- I called him Heero but then after the second game came out it made his name be Heerol. So I played again and called him McDohl.

Suikoden 2- McCloud/ Joey/ Tyre

AoiX

Darkness Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:54 pm
For a short while I named all nameless heroes Kyo, so I named the hero in Suiko II that for my first game. Then I played Suiko I after Tir has been picked so I used that instead. Then I replayed Suiko II with Riou as the name. But then I just used 'Hiro' for all my nameless heroes, so the FC in III was Hiro. Then when I played IV, I first named him Hiro, then Lazlo for the second time through.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:57 pm
I named my character in S4, Yin.  

Babbalui

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:53 pm
OMG that's all such interesting names! xd But are you all serious about there being a glitch in the second game with the Tir name? Cuz does that mean that if you name the hero in the first one 'Tir' then it would be glitched in the second one? Oh No!!!!!! Can't have that! *sweat* how do you fix that?! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:16 pm
-MaHiRu-Kyo-
OMG that's all such interesting names! xd But are you all serious about there being a glitch in the second game with the Tir name? Cuz does that mean that if you name the hero in the first one 'Tir' then it would be glitched in the second one? Oh No!!!!!! Can't have that! *sweat* how do you fix that?! ninja
you either have to name him McTir or MTir i really cant remember been a while  

Hero Of Three Kingdoms

Familiar Lunatic

Babbalui

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:49 am
That's a weird name anyways! O_o confused  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:40 pm
The first three I've kept their names. McDohl, Riou, and Hugo, then changed II's as I saw fit the other times I've played.

As for IV I named mine Lucifer, my ship Hell, and my party the Infernus. I'm a loser, I know.  

garfunk

Babbalui

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:21 pm
My characters name was "Yin" (as in Yin and Yang [I believe Yin is the good one, if not, then oh well.]), my boat name was the "Dauntless" (I used the original one that a character gives you), and my army name is the "Spartans" because they are friggin sweet! xd  
Suikoden Universe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff