Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Marrow Of Life

Back to Guilds

A place where imaginations roam about together - and destroy a few cities while they're at it. 

Tags: Roleplay, Imagination, Expression 

Reply [Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads
TFWL - Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:37 am
THUMP! *STAMP OF APPROVAL*
You're in!
I'll have your equipment and whatnot ready shortly. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:10 pm
Name: Lot
Aliases: Various names given to a wanderer
Zodiac sign: Lybra
Left or Right Handed: Ambidextrous
Hometown: Rosa
Personality: Helpful to the point of annoying. He will go out of his way to fight for what is right. Can be fearsome when angry. Tends to think things through and makes the most out of any situation.
Likes: Little children, adventuring, seeing new place, helping people, camping
Dislikes: Evil, yogurt
History: Lot left to travel at a young age. He makes a living doing odd jobs. Lot spends his free time reading about new places he wants to visit.
Appearance: Tall, always dressed in white. Lot is 6 feet tall and almost always smiling. His brown, strait hair is always pulled back.
Job Class: White Mage.  

Lightwater2520

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm
Well, Lightwater, I do believe you're ready. ^_^
HOWEVER, before I can fully approve you, I need to know one little bit of information about your character, to help me out:

You say he's ambidextrous. That's perfectly fine, ain't got any problems there. However, I need to know which hand he prefers to use ((to write with and hold his weapons in, kiddies. Minds outta the gutter. XP )) so I can list his weapons as equipped in said hand. Don't worry, you DON'T have to edit your profile anymore, it's fine the way it is. Just reply to this with the answer. Of course, since he's ambi, you can switch it from one hand to the other at times, if you'd like, just by leaving a message saying you want it switched in the OOC thread. I'll take care of it after that.

But yeah, all in all, it's awesome, possum. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 pm
Lot is APPROVED!  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:52 pm
Name: Nikolas
Aliases: Some call him "Nik", but he detests the nickname.
Hero or Villain: Villain
Zodiac sign: Aries
Left or Right Handed: Ambidextrous, prefers the left.
Hometown: Amoria
Personality: No one knows much about Nikolas because he rarely ever speaks to anyone unless he's issuing an order. On the surface, he appears cold and indifferent to just about everything. He usually seems completely apathetic, and rarely shows any emotion...publicly, at least...
Likes: Seclusion from others, silence, and having his orders carried out WITHOUT DELAY.
Dislikes: Crowds, music and any other loud noises, not getting what he wants.
History: Not much is known about the life of Nikolas; one could say he popped out of thin air. He suddenly appeared in Amoria several months before the annual Summer Festival celebrated in Tribal and Palazzo, and he was quickly made the commander of the Palazzian armies, as well as the head counsel to the king. It has been made an official statement that he is of noble Palazzian birth, yet there are rumors whispered in the streets of Amoria that he is a commoner from a distant land. No one can say if this is true...
Appearance: 6' 1" tall, slim and slender. Some people say he appears a bit unhealthy, and should eat more. He has cobalt blue eyes, and long, deep red hair, which he keeps slicked back away from his face, and falls down past his knees. He keeps his pure black robe neat and clean at all times. His hat bears a string clipped to the edges of the brim, so that he may throw it back and let it rest upon his back whenever he wishes, which is rather frequent.
Job Class: Black Mage

Yes, this means several things are going to change.
First of all, as you can most likely tell, I've upgraded the profile skeleton just a bit. The "Hero or Villain" detail is the upgrade, basically. You may now include this in your profiles. Those of you who have already created your character and have taken part in the RP, you should be aware that your current character is AUTOMATICALLY added to the "Heroes" list. But if you want a villain, not to worry....

I'm withdrawing the whole "only one character" rule. Obviously. Everyone is now allowed two characters each. This helps me out a hell of a lot, because some (or probably all) of you will now create villains and help me make this RP not so stagnant. Muwahahahahahaa. It's going to take time, but...Like I say, just a little patience...

Also, new areas in the world map are going to be added soon. But these new areas have limitations for the time being. Basically, these new areas are only accessible to villians for now, until we come to a certain point in the RP. Also, the areas aren't as open and free-roaming as the ones in Tribal....not yet, anyway. There will only be a few select places in the new towns to go to, and the villains will be restricted to those specific areas until their party is transported to Tribal. Which brings me to the third change....

The "Main Characters" list is now going to be split into two separate parties: one for the heroes, one for the villains. More options for character info will come eventually, as the story progresses.

EXTRA NOTE:
Also wanted to mention one detail. This new guy, Nikolas, is starting out with the "Level 1 Black" ability already learned. Simply because I CAN NOT start him out with anything less than that, for story purposes. Yes, I know, this may seem unfair, but he's one of the previously mentioned "story-purpose" characters. He really has no purpose AT THE CURRENT MOMENT except to add more options for everyone. I wasn't going to bring him in until much later, but meh, it can't be helped. So yeah...

Oh, also, one more thing, and this concerns everyone newly joining the rp, or creating a second character: at the CURRENT POINT in the story, the villains are going to be seeing a bit more action than the heroes, just because I'm just kicking things off with them and there's a LOT to do. So if you find there's not much for you to do with your current hero, or just want more action, then I would suggest creating a villain character for extra fun. Although there will be limitations on them at the moment, which I will fully point out in the updated first page of this thread, they will have quite a bit more to do for the time being. Just thought you should know.

...And...I think that's about it for now. Damn, that was a mouthful. And now I've got A LOT to do. Cheers!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:34 pm
Name: Jenata Tansword
Aliases: Dansworth the Red Plague
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Left or Right Handed: Right
Personality: Dansworth is usually disguised as a young man. She likes making strangers uncomforable. She loves treasure and shiny objects. She keeps a bag to collect "her shinies". Dansworth uses grace and dignity in all her fights. She kills mainly out of defence when the guys she hits on attack her, there by leaving her legally clean.
Likes: Hitting on strait guys, just to make them uncomfortable, kittens, treasure, and shiny objects
Dislikes: Other women, restrictions, stupidity
History: Once an heiress in a noble family, Dansworth fled the high life, preferring the freedom of the streets to the luxury of a cage. She retained the grace and noble skills she learned as a youth.
Appearance: 5'6", shoulder lenght black hair tied back in a ponytail. Combinded with her slender figure, Danswoth appearance is similar to a boy about to come of age (15). Her dark eyes hide a dark past. She keeps her clothes neat, clean and presentable.
Job Class: Fencer  

Lightwater2520

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:32 pm
Jenata is APPROVED!!!

Oh, also, Light, if you could open up with Jenata's first post in the tunnels, that would be great. As you've probably guessed already, I've included her as one of the mercenaries hired by the Amorian Army. So yeah...it'll all just flow together. If you're a bit confused about anything, hold off on posting until tomorrow, leave a message here or in OOC, and I'll get back to you tomorrow night.

Also, I'll add her to the main characters list tomorrow night. I just don't have the time right now. =[[  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 am
Name: Serge Alirian

Aliases: N/A

Hero or Villain: Hero

Race: Human

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Left or Right Handed: Right-Handed

Hometown: Relm

Personality: As far as personality goes, Serge come close to gallantry, always on the positive and keeping an air of fortitude to those around him. Though one tracked in the mind and low on the attention department, he tries his best to focus on his situation and goals.

Likes: Simple minds like simple things; serene environments, sleep and the usual trouble. Serge enjoys training and venturing into the unknown knowledge of his world (or placed bluntly, adventuring) not to mention good, tasting food. Reading, a favourite past time of his.
Dislikes: Dark places bother him, senses are either limited or void in such places rendering him uncomfortable. Disturbances to his hiis quiet time casually annoys him and bats.

History: Born and bred, Serge is of a peasant family in the small village of Relm. As a child from Relm, litterature, arts and craft was exposed to him from the begining filling his imagination with daring sword fight, thrilling dreams, unknown lands and life-long adventures; but alas, being born into the world of peasantry limits his goals and has kept him working in the farm with his father, his mother dieing from childbirth. During his free time as a child, he'd play around with the Chocobo's down in Billy's Ranch and have pretend to have sword fights with his childhood frineds.
It was only recently, when he had become of age, that Serge decided on leaving to see the world for himself. But being the way that he is, planning for a journey was belated on his agenda leading to wayward roads and confusing signs.

Appearance: Serge has an athletic build, of average height for his age of eighteen and sprouts dark, brown hair with a tinge of black; his hair waving unkept above his face which bares a sharp jaw line and focused, brown eyes. In regards to his garments, he wears a plain, dark shirt matched with quality travelling pants. Around both wrists', leather arm bands cover the majority of his forearm.

Job Class: Fencer  

W-F is no Longer

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:15 am
Name: Merus

Aliases: Fals

Race: Moogle

Zodiac sign: Gemini

Left or Right Handed: Right-handed

Hometown: ??? [Resides/Resided in Amoria]

Personality: Sarcastic and quite knowledgeable. He is fond of twisting the truth, almost to the point where it seems like he's telling the actual truth. In which case, when he does tell the truth, he then twists it to sound like he's being sarcastic or lying. But not always. He can be treacherous at times, especially in situations that do not benefit him. Avoids fighting if he can help it, usually by fleeing, though he will fight if forced to. For the most part, he prefers to negotiate or use his intelligence rather than depend on brute force. A trickster by nature, deceit isn't that uncommon for him. Has a distinct accent which he usually covers up when he's trying to trick someone. Only does things out of his own self-interest. He can be summed up in two simple words: Childish and manipulative.

Likes: Money, amusement, wandering, isolated and usually dark places, music, books and learning.

Dislikes: Bloodshed, danger, violence and fighting, specifically when it concerns him, especially when it includes pain. Attention, being touched (mainly his pom-pom).

History: Not much is known about him since he closely guards any information pertaining to his past with extreme prejudice. He does, however, lie a lot about his past, leading to confusion and conflicting accounts. From what is known though, from speculation or otherwise, is that he was raised solely by his mother. His father is notably absent from birth, and probably before that, though the reason for that is unknown. His mother was probably the one who gave him his name. She appears to have died years after he was born and what happened to him after that, or before that for that matter, is a complete mystery. He has been usually seen in Amoria in recent years, wandering around. Strangely enough, he is almost never seen with other moogles or humans, preferring to be alone. He never uses or gives his birth name and instead calls himself Fals. It is assumed that he detests his given name for reasons unknown. For those same undetermined reasons, he dislikes his appearance though he does admit it very useful. He seems to be extremely intelligent, apparantly more so than most of his kind, and very fond of reading but appears to like giving the impression that he's stupid.

Appearance: Short and small at 2'4". Your basic average moogle with white fur, red wings, and a red pom-pom. In fact, he looks like what people think a moogle is, small and adorable. Wears a large human-sized light blue shirt that covers most of his body, leaving only his head visible. Also has a large (In moogle terms, small if it's in human terms) light green rucksack he usually wears on his back or hoists around to carry stuff around in.

Job Class: Mog  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:24 pm
@Flyte: Serge is APPROVED!!! He'll be added to the heroes list shortly.
As you've probably noticed, all the heroes are in Rosa at the moment. XD

@Anarki: LOVE IT!! ^_^ Merus will be approved as soon as you add the history part. Other than that, it's totally excellent. XD  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:08 pm
*STAMP* "Fals" is APPROVED!! Adding to the main character list now...Or well, in a few minutes. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:40 pm
Name: Cagont Amnir
Aliases: N/A
Hero or Villain: Hero
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Left or Right Handed: Right handed
Hometown:Relm
Personality: Quiet, calm, swift in the face of danger
Dislikes: Fire, unnessecary bloodshed
History: Outcast at an early age, this young warrior is considered to be one of the best mercenary's in Relm. He does most of his meetings at an old shack in the middle of town.
Appearance: His shaggy black banes fall in front of crimson eyes, his body pale from the lack of sunlight. Tattered clothes, grey in appearance, bag over each other. He stands a rough six one, not much on his body except skin. He seemed to be completely starved, except for his oddly defined face.
Job Class: Warrior  

Mikey iz Beast

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:13 pm
*STAMP* APPROVED!!!
XD
I'll add him to the main chara list...um...soon...
Got so much s**t to do...>.>  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:55 am
Name: N/A
Aliases: Johnny
Hero or Villain: Villian
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Left or Right Handed: Righthanded
Personality: He is extremely quiet, often letting his axe do the talking. He does not enjoy killing, so much as he loves his chocobos, but he does not have a problem killing. Although he does not talk often, he is enthralled by commoners and their love, something he never has/will experience...
Dislikes: Look above, add nots in front of them all, rinse and repeat.
History: He does not remember much of his childhood. He remembers a woman, beautiful in appearance, but cold in heart, throwing him to the curb. He does not remember anything after age four, until he was thirteen. He stumbled across Nikolas, walking a chocobo down the street. He was asked to kill the chocobo or die. He stood in front of the chocobo and shook his head, drawing his axe and waving it at Nikolas. After a moment of battle, he was 'adopted'. He has never needed, or wanted, since that day. And he still has his chocobo, Lykoz, at his side.
Appearance: He dresses as a noble would dress, a neatly sown tunic. Stylish pants. Ravishing boots. And a cape. Though, most of the time, he dresses as most other breeders would with a leather top and torn denim bottoms.
Job Class: Breeder  

Mikey iz Beast

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:54 pm
APPROVED!
....again! XD

Oh, I need to talk to ya about chocobos before you post though. But it's all good. I'll just talk to ya on yahoo. =]]  
[Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff