Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Spitting Image (Inali, Ambroise, and Vidia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:26 pm
They said wisdom came from the mouths of babes, and today it seemed like it was proved true. Oh, Vidia was not a foal, but she was so much younger than Inali, and probably had not the experiences the red mare had amassed in her travels.

"I don't think I could honestly answer that. I hold no ill feelings towards your mother, but I think I harbor enough for your father. That is one meeting I do not think I will make again." Would Inali ever see Tawali again? Not if she had her say in it. Her life was perfectly fine without the rogue winged stallion, and she feared her own anger if she did indeed meet him again. It would not be a pretty sight.

"I am mad at myself too. I should have made some move. Instead, I made a move on another stallion. It was a mistake. We both realized it soon after. I was lucky that I was not pregnant- there was a scare. Misplaced feelings are as treacherous as those that go unsaid." Inali wondered what the true story was that lay behind Vidia and Ambroise, apparently not quite willing companions. If she had known how close to home their own story struck to hers, perhaps she would have had more wisdom to offer.

"I don't think I wish to see your mother again either. The wound is still too raw. My luck seems to have only gotten worse since then." Tears, unbidden, rose to Inali's silver eyes. Would she forever have a love that could not be fulfilled? Would she always feel the sharp ache of pain in her heart? It seemed like it, as she failed again and again to be appealing to various stallions. Life was cruel, and not always fair, and it seemed particularly determined to prove that to one red mare.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:48 am
She frowned. Not only at the words Inali said, but at the eerily similar situations, feelings, that rang with the current circumstances. She eyes glazed over again in thought, looking at the ground to figure it out.

So she doesn't have ill feeling towards her mother but she doesn't wish to see her. It was contradicting. She couldn't force anything on the other, she could only give advice, but it seemed she would have to take her own soon.

"I don't know what else to tell you." It was true. Anything else she might say would not be taken well and Vidia meant no ill towards her. She would be making the same mistake as her parents probably had. But she was still frowning.

"You've given me much to think on though. Or maybe I gave myself more," she said the last quietly to herself. "Maybe if you stop looking for love and start with friendship, you might stumble upon that which will make you whole. Or so I've heard from mother."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:09 pm
"I suppose you're right." Inali frowned. She hadn't truly been looking... Or had she? Her heart always seemed to be questing, though she wasn't sure how to stop it. Things were so confusing!

"I suppose you've truly given me something to think about, Vidia. I thank you for that. I look forward to the day where I've grown enough to see your mother again." Inali did not mention Tawali. There would never be a day where she was ready for that.

"I will see you again, I think. You and your surly companion." Quirking a grin, Inali shrugged once, before moving off.

... (OOC: Crappiest ending ever? I THINK SO.)  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff