Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:41 am
Serentity quickly brung her hand to her face and began opening and closing it. She couldnt feel the chip at all except that little itch he had mentioned but she could handle that. "This is amazing! How did the chip just sink into my skin?" She couldnt wait to start trying it out! "So do I just think of the place and I can automatically go there?" At the moment she wanted to learn all she could about te new thing she recived.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:48 am
"Nope. I placed a fell safe to stop that. One you must be awake. Two you must want to be there. You can think of a place to help choose if you want to be there or not. But It will not work if you just think on it." DT touched her shoulder and the appered hunderd feet above the island. DT kept them from falling whit the power of his demon clothing. "Here is a test and the best way to learn how to use it. Once I let you go you will fall, I will not help you in any way infact I'll be on the ground waiting to see if you learn to want to be somewhere." DT disappered and reappered on the ground as Fay started to fall.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:22 am
"Wait noooo!" Serenity said right before she started falling. She hated hights they put her in a nervous reck that too k her a good while to come down from. Looking at the ground she started thinging a mile a minute wanting to be safely on the ground. Thinking hard she thought about standing next to DT. As she did she disapeared and reapered standing next to him shaking a bit still scared about the fall. "Please never do that again!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:56 am
"Sure. But as you saw you wanted to some where, and boom you are there." DT waved his hand as a table formed out of the ground. As soon as the table was done forming a cup formed on it felted with some kind of drink. "Here have some it will calm you down." DT picked it up and handed to her.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:42 am
"Thank you." She said while taking th eglass sin a shaky hand and began taking small sips not wanting to choke herself. As he said she began to calm without problem and even smiled a bit never haveing calmed down so quicky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:58 am
"So give it a try" DT pointed to his second island. "Teleport there"  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:14 am
looking over at the island she set the glass down on the table before thinking of how much she wanted to be there. Before she knew it she was standing on the other island looking wide eyed the fact that she could do it kicking in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:26 am
With a towel laid out and DT on top of it the beach was empty. DT raised his head up. "You with the teleporting you can use it in fighting to help move around better. If you use it right you can beat just about anyone." DT laid his head back down.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:09 am
"that sounds interesting but I dont like to fight." Serenity said while sitting down the days events already wearing her out quicker then she thought,  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:25 am
"It is good for running away too. But Fay there is a war coming and only a small number of safe places to hide. This island will set itself a draft if anyone or thing come here bend on killing or hurtting others. So If you do not wish to get cought up in it you may stay here." DT rolled over on his back to tan the other half of his body.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:33 am
"Yes, I heard of the war. Like others it's over a meaningless matter all there will be in blood shed and pain nothing good comes from it." Looking down at him she continued "Thank you but you've been kind to me already I couldnt just stay here and impose besides surviving this war will prove to me something that I need to know though it is... hard to explain."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:52 am
"Anyway I'll soon be heading to the center of the island to start my training. For every second that passes here a year will pass there. Maybe in 50 years I'll have all the power I need to help in the war." DT got up and disappered.

DT reappered on the main island and headed inside. "I need to take the water of life so I won't age. But I'm worried someone will enter the room without knowing it." "Don't worry I'll be on guard to keep all who may come out." "You know I never once named you. Maybe it is time to do so now." The island took form as it wondered what it name would be. "I'll name you Hollie." DT looked at the Form as it took a shape of a young woman. "Hollie is my name from now on." Hollie new form took the age of a 20 year old woman with long brown hair with a wellbuild body.

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:47 pm
Giving a small wave before standing upherself and thinking of the surrounding area of her home before disapering herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:41 pm
DT drank the water of life and tossed the bottle away. He then disappered to was some may call the heart of the island. There he will train none stop for three days. With each second here a year passes there. He hope to be more powerful to help in the war.

((if your wondering how long I'll be there I'll be there for 4320 years. That has to give me some kind of power boost.))  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:54 pm
[[wow...... thats alot of years]]  
~Temp Closed Rooms~