Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Long ago, or at least far away... FINISHED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:28 am
"That's good to hear. In life, you never know where you're going, but you always know where you've been." She smiled and winked at Yazmina.

She bobbed her head in agreement with the mare's statement, "You are right. Memories are special. Only time has the option of taking them away where material possessions can be stolen or lost." She stopped for a moment looking over to Yazmina, "You're a bright Soquili. You must help many that you speak to?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:18 pm
"I'd like to," Yazmina agreed. "Help where I can, that is. I'm not sure that I'm very good at it just yet, but I do try. I can listen, at least. In time, maybe I'll even have answers." She laughed quietly, mostly at herself.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Dixie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:00 am
"You would be surprised at how well a listening ear helps in most situations," Misaki still carried a small smile, but she was offering words of advice to the young mare. "With time, you will learn the difference between those seeking advice and those who just need a shoulder to lean on. In the times of the latter, your silence and company will be deemed a more precious treasure than words of advice."

She bobbed her head again slightly, "Knowledge comes with time, patience, and experience. Every day you will learn new things to help you on your path.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:16 am
"Time," Yazmina echoed, nodding, her smile a little wry. "That was the word I least wanted to hear as a filly. Things will take time. Take your time, Yazmina. Now I know that what you say is true. Things that seemed hard at first do indeed get easier with time. I suppose helping is the same. I just haven't yet outgrown the urge to do everything now."  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Dixie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Misaki let out a heartfelt laugh, "At least you're honest, Yazmina." she grinned and nickered a bit.

Once settled, she tilted her head for a moment. "Well, think of it this way," she started, then righted her head to look at Yazmina straight on. "When the time of year comes for berries and fruits to bloom, do you take them from their tree as soon as they form....or do you give them time to become sweet and juicy?"

Misaki could think of no better explination of how most things get better if given time to fully blossom.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:10 am
"Sometimes too honest, I suppose," she admitted with a little bob of her head.

She shook it in answer a moment later. "Oh, no. I would leave them to sweeten up. I've made the mistake of eating something to soon and regretted it. Sour apples tie my stomach in knots." She blushed at the confession, but she knew she wasn't the only one that happened to.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm
"Honesty is always the best policy, you know." She nickered and laughed at the mare's final statement. "That, I will have to say you are correct on as well."

Her eyes looked towards the sky for the moment, the sun was starting to lower in the sky. "Yazmina, it's been a pleasure meeting you, but I must be on my way before darkness falls again. I do hope to cross your path again in the near future." Misaki lowered her head one last time, closing her eyes briefly before raising it again. "Remember, we're all destined for great adventures. Make the most of your's."

With her final words, Misaki stepped out with quiet steps heading towards the mountains.

(/end.)  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces