The Black Citadel: Necropolis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Techpriest Enginseer

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Kurohito looked at the two mechanical beings, and cleared his throat. "Doji Kurohito, Crane Clan Samurai and Warmaster of Kurohito's Legion and General of the Magical Expeditons. May I speak with Yawgmoth?" He asked, as he looked down at his fingernails and observed them carefully. He had left a speck of dirt on one." He sighed as he chipped it away with his fingernail. He was extremely calm and level headed despite being surrounded by the hordes of hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:56 pm
The five mechanoids laughed for a moment and their odd clicks and sounds echoed as they conversed again. The lead one again attempted english. "You really must want die. Fine. I get Lord Yawgmoth.". It closed its eyes for a brief moment. The spinal implant that tied all Phyrexians together and made them one singular unit echoed out to their creator. The sleek black cyborg opened its pale yellow eyes on Kurohito. "You wait. He come here now." and with that it began to walk off, following the rest of its brethren into the necropolis. A slick black liquid moved through and under the feet of the mounting army and arrived in a puddle in front of kurohito. The puddle bubbled up to form the liquid silhouette of Yawgmoth before becoming a solid form. Cracking his neck the dark titan couldn't help but smile. "Of all the people we expected to come calling once this landed, you my friend were last on the list. What is it you wish?"  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Techpriest Enginseer

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:46 pm
Kurohito looked at the swirling mass as it formed. He gently dipped his head to Yawg as he appeared out of the smoke in front of him. "Good eveing sir, you going to let me in?" Kurohito asked as he gently waved his hand in the direction of the citadel itself. "Figured from one warlord to another, I would like to see your keep and troops." He said as he moved a bit of his own hair out of his face, looking more bored than anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:31 pm
Appearing with a pop, Ziven began walking through the Necropolis, bold as brass, clearly on a mission.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:35 pm
Shrugging his shoulders at Kurohito, Yawgmoth moved his hand to the side with a bow of his head beckoning that the man start making his way in. "By all means, be our guest." he said pointing towards the main gates.

As Ziven appeared in the center of the Necropolis the strong pungent smell of rotting flesh would likely topple her sense of smell. The vast gathering of the undead was quite a shock to all the senses. Before she got too far a large foot planted in front of her. The foot of a Colossus. Looking down on her from six stories up it pointed one of its large fingers at her and spoke, better english than the negators since it was far more intelligent. "Do not proceed fleshling. You will be eliminated. Retreat at once."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:42 pm
She cast her barrier around herself, not for protection of bodily harm but to lessen the stench. Looking up to the giant creature, still clearly unafraid, she spoke in a firm tone. "Greetings, soldier of the Phyrexian army, I seek Titus. I will remain here until he is able to come here or you are kind enough to allow me to continue."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 pm
The Colossus began to laugh at her request. Giving a slight wave to dismiss her tiny form the titan of metal spoke. "If that is your wish. General Titus will be summoned. Your death will be swift." it said closing its large eyes for a moment. Snapping them open it moved its foot from in front of her. "You will remain here. Fleshlings are not allowed further inside the city. General Titus will come to you." it said. She didn't have to wait long, for Titus was huge and his size allowed him swift travel. Rearing up through the streets the Dreadnought came. Once he reared back onto his base like a snake his shadow easily devoured the colossus showing the extreme size difference between the two. Though when he laid back down on his under belly the colossus' size was greater by a few stories. Still, she was seeing something that was rarely witnessed and told. The two grandest of Yawgmoth's achievements in engineering his children before her. The strongest Phyrexians.

A sort of smile twisted on his metal face as the Dreadnought gazed upon Ziven. Though, now that they were on opposing sides, she would see that his determination and mind as a soldier was firm. "Your reasons for talking to me during these war times had better be a damn good one. If you waste my time today I will kill you where you stand. Begin your speech." he said in a bold tone, but...he winked at her. Something the other phyrexians and the undead wouldn't understand. A sign that he still held their friendship dear but did not wish to be called on traitorous grounds for conversing with her freely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:05 am
With a kind bow, she then spoke to him, not bringing herself to eye level with him as they had in previous conversations. The appearance on her face did not change at all except for when he winked, her brow raised slightly, returning the gesture of kindness. "Indeed, these are and will continue to be troubled times for many days. I bring you today a response from our previous meeting. It is with a somber care that I deliver a message of there perhaps being trouble with the agreement we sought to hold of each other. There are other forces which wish for compensation which I regretfully may not be able to fulfill." she said softly, bobbing her head. "I will do my best to maintain the agreement, regardless of any circumstance." she finished. Intentionally remaining vague, she hoped he understood what she was saying. That she wanted to keep their agreement of being neutral, that they both would not harm each other, but there were others, Yawgmoth to be exact, possibly preventing this from being able to become a reality.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:09 am
The dreadnought hissed vents of steam jets from the nostrils on the sides of its snout. Nodding his head slowly he spoke. "So I've heard fleshling. So I've heard. I should have thought of this ahead, that a certain party would try to add on to our arrangement. However, I trust that you will do what is necessary to maintain our agreement. After all fleshling. It is in your best interest to be my new toy when Phyrexia is victorious. Under my eye you will live. And should I decide to kill you, your death with be swift and merciful. Under his, it would linger and be torturous." he spoke. Of course, he didn't mean for her to actually become his toy, more like a ... pet of sorts. With a very very very loose leash. All so he could protect his friend from Yawgmoth's twisted desires. "If this is the only news you bring me, I am disappointed. Yet if you have more, I may decide to spare your life, if only for my amusement later."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 am
"The other terms of our agreement .. will be met by all whom I named previously. Those I have not named .. I hold no guarantee to, therefore I expect you to hold up to your words." she said softly, confirming that her friends and family knew not to attack him without good reason. "If there is anything I may do for you, please name it. Else I shall not waste more of your time and I deeply, humbly thank you for your audience."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 am
Mephisto The Dark Metlican stood at the outskirts of the Yawgmoths Dark city. No where near the gate, no where near anything particularly important, just at a distance, watching. The red glowing eyes of him, observed closely the defenses of the base, the troops, taking more then just mental notes. He was projecting all this information, away, to other beings awaiting his information.

There was a grin upon the Face of the Dark Metlican. He looked at the Phyrexians with amused look, still at a distance though. Looking upon the Metallic bodies. All of them, Made of some kind of steel or metal Alloy. This pleased him much. He was Made entirely and completely of various metals alloys, with no sentient body. His glowing eyes narrowed as he grinned abit, continuing to send information out through thought projection, a trait taught to him by Hunter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:28 am
Rearing back the mighty Dreadnought waved his scythe. "So be it. You are dismissed fleshling. I will spare you for now, for my enjoyment when Phyrexia is victorious. Be gone, do not let me catch you within these walls again until you are my pet. Am I clear" he said to Ziven in a very convincing growling tone, narrowing his pale yellow eyes at her. A look that would make most beings shudder in fear of what was about to happen. All a perfect act on his part.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:37 am
"My eternal gratitude." she said softly, bowing politely, trying also to make it seem as if she were sincerely intimidated.. A moment later, she disappeared with a pop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:04 pm
A faint whirring noise is heard at the necropolis. This noise began to get louder and louder until suddenly an airship, carrying two necromancers and a handful of clockwork workers hurtled over the city. The ship instantly overshot the only feasible landing area and began to pull a U-turn, Senstren muttering curses at the ship's controls the entire time. The ship had to circle around one more time before they were moving slow enough to pull up next to what looked to the main entrance to the central area of the necropolis. Senstren climbed out of the ship and looked around, waiting for Alanna to come down and join him.  

Senstren

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:44 pm
At the sign of the strange ship the guards moved. The massive titans of metal crossing the distance to the ship in mere seconds with their huge strides. A foot planting down in front of the ship. As Senstren exited the vehicle the colossus' hand pointed towards him. A booming mechanoid voice yelled down. "Do not proceed. You will be eliminated. Retreat at once."  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff