Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:10 pm
((I can't see any new posts...It won't let me...Could you send me a PM, to see what your sending, please?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:07 pm
{{Falcon are you posting because I can't see it either? stressed sweatdrop }}  

Mewchloe

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:58 pm
((Nope!....Starting!))

There was a vacant call of a crow in the distance, a dark figure held a young man at his neck, he chuckled,"so...you seem to carry some of the crystal's power..." the young man clenched his fist, creating a ball of fire, the dark figure jerked his hand, and the man's flame vanished,"pathetic..." he muttered, the stone on his gauntlet began to glow a deep red, the man let out a scream in pain, his body began to glow, his spirit was being ripped out of him, the dark figure smirked, the man's aura left him and took the shape of a small shard, it came towards the gauntlet and joined to it. The dark figure dropped the man's limp body, he laughed, "lets hope the others are just as easy..." he walked away ready to hunt down more of the unsuspecting victims....

Musashi yawned as he sat in a tree, looking at the sky, "so....im on my own now...well...there is no getting around it..." he muttered, he thought about what he was going to do, unable to go back from here on out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:33 am
'I wonder if there are more like myself out there...' Rin thought absentmindedly as she wandered on the forest floor. There was no specific place she aimed to head towards, content with living in the wilderness as she always had. Gathering a little concentration, she stretched out her thoughts to see those of any living being nearby. 'Let's see, rabbit, raccoon, fox, person, bird, cyot- Eh? Person?' Grasped by curiosity, she started in the direction where she caught the glimpse of the human's mind.  

Sharkpups24

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:03 am
Aumi lept from tree to tree with a sickening pace. Tears fell from her eyes. 'Get out of my head' she muttered looking atound. The pictures of her grandparent's dead flashed in her head. Suddenly she felt two peoples presence. Azumi stopped and watched them. The girl seemed to be in the thought of the boy. The crystal her grandfather gave her hang around her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:13 am
Musashi looked around,"huh?....someone there?..." Musashi jumped off the branch, he searched his surrounding area,"....hmm..." Musashi kept alert, ready for anything.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:17 am
Mia sat on the top of a building humming a tune to herself playfully while eating away at at Chocolate bar.
"Always keeps a ninja on the go!"
She smiled as she jumped down onto the ground landing ever so softly.
"I wonder if anyone is out right now..."
She then heard a scream in pain from somewhere in the distance and laughed jumping in the air.
"YES! my time to go rescue someone... and maybe earn myself a fight!"
She started racing through the city and out into the open, where she saw a dark figure and another figure on the floor. She clasped her mouth as she thought he was dead, so she decided to be all-big-brave-sort and started walking up to the figures, Not being scared at all.
"Hello...?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:46 pm
Vicotria taken a shape as a wolf. She saw three people, all glaring at eachother. She walked out slowly, and sat down. Her yellow wolf-eyes flashed.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:20 pm
Rin kept just out of view, watching the person curiously. He seemed to have noticed her presence and his thoughts showed his caution. There was also another that she noticed when she looked around some more, a girl a bit younger than she was. She was quite reluctant to come out of her hiding spot and introduce herself, but she did not want to be taken as an enemy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:43 pm
Victoria's wolf eyes flashed again. She then howled, even though it was the middle of the day. The dark green jewel on her chest flashed. Even as a human, it was like engraved on her chest. She was born with it on her chest.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:10 pm
'Odd stone.' Rin turned her head to watch the wolf who had bravely approached the area currently occupied by three humans. It was quite easy to see that it was not some ordinary animal, but something much more intelligent.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Victoria turned her head toward to one of the humans, who was looking at her. She growled, but stopped. She stood up, stretched, and trotted back into the woods.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:07 pm
Rin shrugged when it disappeared into the foilage, looking back at where the boy stood. Hesitantly, she approached him but stayed far enough away that she would not be seen as a threat. Both of her weapons were kept in their sheaths and she had no intention of changing that. "Sorry if I startled you..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:34 pm
Azumi watched as the wolf trotted away. THe others didn't seem to really notice but Chloe knew there was something about it. Chloe dropped down in front of it's path. 'Show your true self" Azumi said in melodic voice. I was lovely yet full of authority.  

Mewchloe

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces