Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u goin to try to help me with this
  yes
  no
View Results

SloanSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:09 pm
Yeah, just stop and think. Pausing before you act will help you greatly! (been there, done that... it works!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:06 pm
Duckslayer74
ive noticed how ppl hav said yea im a christian at church but then once they get around their friends they act unchristian like including myself which is something i want to try to stop

God doesnt want us to put on an act at church then act different when we arent there we christians r suppose to b examples to others but instead many dont even try

God gave his son to die on the cross for OUR SINS yet we sin even thoh we know its wrong many ppl i know think hey even if i sin im goin to heaven well that may b so but that doesnt mean its alrite to sin when we do things like this its like slapping jesus in the face and if u ask me that is one of the worst things we can do if we jus try not to do things like this and spread the word that will help more than most ppl think a lot a ppl think we cant change the world to much well thats where theyre wrong every journey begins with the 1st step and we need to start it we need to try to make the world how it should b as sinless as we can of course we will still sin its jus human nature but that dont mean we cant stop a whole lot of it

well i hope i can make a difference with this message if you agree with me pleez pm me about it i know i aint a good writer but i hope i got my point around

your brother in God

duckslayer74
Jesus died for EVERYONE'S sins. Not just Christians. He died for every single person on this Earth. It's up to people to open that door and walk through it. Even Christians who think that they have walked through that door haven't in fact it seems they missed the door by a mile and their head has collided into the door. (Nothing like hitting your head on the door to get the message. ^.^U)  

Neferet -House of Night-

Aquiella

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:13 pm
Carry a bible in your purse or coat pocket. When you catch yourself doing that, go off somewhere and read your bible and pray.

That is my advice. I'm going to start doing this too so pray for us both!! ^_^  
Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff