Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salburg Cathedral - The Official Gust Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Atelier, Ar tonelico, Mana Khemia & Gust Games Guild 

Tags: Atelier, Ar tonelico, Mana Khemia, Gust, alchemist 

Reply Altena Chapel (Character Shrines + Fanlistings)
Ghost Girl - A Shrine to Pamela Ibis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a fan of Pamela Ibis?
  Yes
View Results

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:54 pm
Oh yeah, I changed this shrine's title (and updated the shrine directory)~

I felt that "Ghost Girl" is more suited than "Grimoire Librarian." One of her incarnations is a librarian of "grimoire castle," but her other incarnations are not. ^^;

Her "theme song" is often re-arranged to other games so it felt more fitting~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:29 am
True. ^_^  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:33 pm
Eternal Mana definitely had the most crude, and don't take this the wrong way but 'Japanese' Humor as well. I loved it
And both names fit quite nicely  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:55 pm
Fan!

Also, I want a really good explanation as to why she's not in MK2. Supposedly she couldn't leave the school for some reason. Maybe there's a hint in her final character quest....  

kerushii-sushi

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:52 am
Spoiler, but I don't think it's major and only relates to Pamela:

Through Pamela's character ending, Vayne was able to figure out a way to free her.

Since then, she and Vayne traveled from town to town (and probably the entire world as a goal?!) providing various alchemic-made cures to those in need.

Pamela would often scare the citizens though, so that is one of the reasons why they are traveling alchemists. ^^;

Due to the traveling, I don't think the two made a real visit back to the school that has fallen from its mana fortress since.

I hope this helps~  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:07 pm
Hmm. . . the only problem with that is its based on the concept that you went with the Pamela ending.
Most games base the sequels on the primary heroine ending, which in Mana Khemia's case is quite obviously Jessica.
If Mana Khemia were to fellow Pamela's ending, then that would make it the continuation of a side story.
This is why characters in games like Soul Calibur are constantly reliving the same story, while other characters are advancing in the story.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:38 am
Yeah~ but either way, whatever ending you choose, it's suggested (well, mostly) that Vayne doesn't come back to Al-Revis during the time period of Mana Khemia 2~

I forgot the original thread, but on GameFAQs, someone put up a pretty viable argument that linked just about every ending without sacrificing the topic each ending covered.

Muppy's excluded however... as Vayne is literally away from the planet he originated so contacting his friends or make physical contact might take a while or even difficult to contact. n___n;;  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:22 pm
Perhaps Pamela just got bored with the same old place and decided to leave.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:03 am
Leave Vayne? XD

In Mana Khemia (in-game moment, most likely through her character event), it's implied that her "form" is preserved thanks to the very mana that keeps the school afloat and secured. So, letting her have her freedom and preserving a form in this realm is pretty iffy at best since the possibility of losing it is present.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:46 pm
Ah, well that explains it then, since Al-revis is no longer floating in Mana Khemia 2.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:36 am
Yup~ that's the main reason. XD

How control and preservation is lost, mm.. I'm not too clear on that, but it's definite that the mana was no longer there and thus the result of no longer having a floating fortress.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:24 pm
Mana Khemia's Al-revis has a lot of similarity to Eden from Atelier Iris 2.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:30 am
Yup~ though Eden in Atelier Iris 2 has a concealing factor as well. I don't quite remember though (I do know it was some kind of machine that kept it hidden and stuff). n__n;;  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:46 am
That's true, the guardian was called Yuveria.

By the way, about the Pamela picture.
I have the pictures from Atelier Judie, Atelier Viorate, Eternal Mana, Azoth of Destiny and Mana Khemia, but I think I'm going to hold off on adding them until the concept artwork for Trinity Universe is available.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 pm
I updated some of Pamela's current profiles and added new ones despite lacking much information on the description department. I have a copy of the Atelier Official Chronicle so I derived the basic profiles for the earlier Atelier games from that.  
Altena Chapel (Character Shrines + Fanlistings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games