Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
Doctor Who Outfits for Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should start a petition for doctor who gaia outfits?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Cartazzz

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:55 am
I love avatar editing, I'll see about making some of the doctor who stuff with paint. Although I never had enough time to sit down and finish them so don't expect anything soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:31 pm
Well thats great we can put it in the petition thread we will put with all the other petition threads in gaia and hope they do it.  

JackLantern2020

Alice_in_Wonderland19

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:08 pm
That would be AMAZING!!! I don't really know how to officially start a petition, but if you're going to email a mod, definitely choose Nana_Wing. She's super-nice and always prompt, even if you whine about not being able to get all the Christmas items... That would be me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:40 pm
Thanks and who is ferris?  

JackLantern2020

Berzerker_prime

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:53 pm
Hate to rain on the parade, since I'd love to see Doctor Who items as much as everyone here, but, uhm...

The likelihood of seeing items officially based on Doctor Who, even with massive user support for it, is slim to none because of copyright issues. We get items based on existing fictional works because they're advertising with Gaia. So if you really want actual Doctor Who items, write to the BBC and tell them they should advertise on Gaia.

If you want to see psudo-Doctor Who items, design them so that they have the serial numbers filed off. Design a Sonic Screwdriver for the next item contest and call it "Sci-Fi Screwdriver." Make a Fourth Doctor scarf and call it "Extra Long Stripe Scarf." This works because parody is protected under free speech.

Berz.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:49 am
Thank you for letting us all know that and well I have someone maybe designing a few things doctor whoish so that will be good to admit to them to make official. Great looking weeping angel by the way.  

JackLantern2020

xXMiss_Wolfy_WhoXx

Friendly Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:36 am
i'm in i luv the idea because everyone has been whinning saying that they sould do a sonic screwdriver which i would buy if they did  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:20 pm
I like the idea of parodied items. I think if they were official Dr Who items from the BBC, they'd probably just be really cheap quest items. Now, if the quest item were a sonic screwdriver, I wouldn't mind. The thing's supposed to look small and innocent anyway (until you do some zapping with it of course). With parody, there are several different items that could be made through the fans.

Personally, I'd love to have the time vortex/rift as an avie background.  

Sky-Kat-Kaizoku

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:13 am
I would love to ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:07 am
I wish for that as well we need to get parody items of doctor who,clothing close enough to the real thing.  

JackLantern2020

hazuki sliver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:28 pm
one black leather jacket on sale and then we have on hundred and fifty people dressed up as nine xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:54 pm
Everyone is nine,ten,or rose,noone ever dresses as the others.  

JackLantern2020

hazuki sliver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:15 pm
because no one has seen the others (i just saw the first two episodes in the key to time the boats um sorry "hover cars" in the pirate planet are funny)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:07 pm
hazuki sliver
because no one has seen the others (i just saw the first two episodes in the key to time the boats um sorry "hover cars" in the pirate planet are funny)
Same here, with the not having seen the others really. They are very hard to find on the internet and I haven't the time to watch them all as much as I'd like to. The only classic doctor who episodes I've seen are about half of the 5th doctor`s on youtube.  

Cartazzz

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ObeyBunny

Friendly Regular

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 pm