[PRP] Do I know you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:10 pm
She opened her mouth and quickly snapped it shut with an audible pop, her pride would not allow her to admit he was right, but he was and how was she supposed to take that. Her tears welled and disappeared just as suddenly as they appeared, seemingly fake tears.

"I'll take the little respect I can get from you," She grunted deciding it was best to say very little because she was not making sense to herself anymore. He had a point, she needed to show she cared in another way, needed to be around more in another way. "I love you, Tetemeko, and I love your father..I sure not speak badly of him, and it was wrong to insult you by your raising."

His words had stung she would have done a poor job, look no the frightened cub had been, she could have prepared him more, taught him more about why he must leave. "I don't deserve your respect, and I cannot force it out of you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:46 pm
"Then I best take my leave, lady," he said, his tone a suppressed mock. It wasn't easy to commit to, pretending Boma was not someone who had abandoned him as a cub, but he figured it had to be easier than simply accepting her as a loving mother. There did not seem to be much else he could say to her about this, so with a slight frown, he took a step back and went to go around her and continue on his way.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:55 pm
Boma'burudi didn't have anything to answer to her son's words and stood silently as he moved away from her, what more was there to say. She could not expect him to open his arms and embrace her like a long lost love. She was his mother, who did not know how to show love or affection to anyone, not even the ones she cared for the most.

Goodbye, Tetemeko, she thought and closed her eyes, this was just as hard as seeing Hewa plunge into the murky swamp; only this time Tetemeko was willing to run away from her, and she willing to step away from him.

She opened her maw again and shut it not wanting to call him back, being selfish and not wanting it to be harder still.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:00 pm
Fin. ;;  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items