Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Kalona Grouping (Malice, Toku, Rot, Maeryn, Nemesis) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:23 am
Malice was thrilled at her father's words, but she was solemn in nodding and tried to not overexert too much energy into happiness. Instead, she only continued to smile at him, since that felt like the right response. "Thank you, father." she first said, while nodding comfortably. "I would love to speak to mother, do you know where she is?" It seemed that they also needed her for a certain judgment, or Toku's resolution to be fixed. Truthfully, Malice just wanted to get it over with..

Malice wasn't sure how she felt about her father's next set of words to Toku, and as he spoke, she looked at Toku with blank eyes. There must have been a reason for Toku's action, for he was not how her father spoke of him. Or at least, Malice had not seen that side of him at all. Malice suddenly felt very conflicted, since she needed to say something against her father.

"He isn't a coward, father." she then said, in a light voice. "At least, nowadays he isn't." Was the time change any matter to her father and mother? That was something that Malice was pondering, and she frowned as she tried to think up a better plan for the stallion.

"I suppose I am interested to hear what mom will say.." she then said, with another quiet voice. Her say was obviously not as important as her parents, but she desperately felt the need to figure the situation out for herself. If she did, it would probably help Toku along the way as well...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:02 am
Once again Toku's voice took that plain emotionless state to counter Rot's first remark, "If you need not threaten why do you take the time to make another just now then?"

Stressed or not, the frustration did indeed become real and very harsh very quick. "I blame them on your idealistic morals that you hold that you judge me by, you do it now as you stand before me. Saying I waste my energy and my worth attacking a lesser mare, a defenseless one. I proved to the stupid mare that Kalona are not some soft hearted fools. Would you rather I have taken her offers of 'lover' and 'affection', no I would think you would frown on that as well even worse. I made my choice and to hell with what you think about it Rötschreck."

When Malice spoke it was quiet, almost enough for him to have missed it, but he heard it and so he turned to face Malice nodding quietly in respect and thanks for her aid. "I've come this far to find the heard again Rötschreck, that must have some value in your prideful ways." He continued to watch Malice, "Malice, regardless of what you mother says, or Rötschreck for that matter, remember our discussions, you are an individual, not a pure extension of them, if I am banished I would hope you would still be willing to stand beside me."

He grinned a bit, "Besides... I enjoyed our little hunts." With that he grew silent, he had nothing left to say for now, least till Maeryn arrived.

Miliardo Kason

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:45 am
"Laughing in her face or simply ignoring her as if she was not worth a response would have done as well, perhaps even more so. Physical wounds heal in time. Emotional or mental wounds seldom ever heal. If she had been foolish enough to strike you, then I would support such actions. But as you mentioned, she was a defenseless mare, a blubbering idiot one at that. She wasn't even worth acknowledging. Self control is an advantage, Toku. That temper of yours will get you killed." Rot shook his head. Was Toku still as blind now as he had been then?

"If you didn't care about what I thought, you never would have brought it up. You mentioned why you left, you were curious what the herd thought of you, all I did was oblige. You care more than you want to let on. You shouldn't seek answers if you're going to cry about them."

Rot turned to Malice, "I'm sorry, but he is still a coward in my eyes. I am not saying he is weak, or that he couldn't take most Kalona in battle. I'm saying he's a coward. There's no skill required to take a defenseless mare. There's no effort. No challenge. As for your mother, she's back with the herd. It's not too far from here." It was obvious his daughter cared for the stallion in some way, especially to speak up to him about it, but Toku's responses only reassured him that he was correct.

Rot turned his eyes back on Toku, this time fury dancing like fire within their depths. "My daughter will not stand beside you. You are too unworthy to have her at your side. She is a better Kalona than you even in her youth. She is young and she might fancy you though I really find myself wondering why. I can't even be sure that you even like her. For all I know you could be trying to get back at Maeryn and I because you still feel like a wounded pup. Since you're arrival here, you've proven nothing but that you care for what Maeryn and I think of you, despite your claims otherwise. Why are you with my daughter? What are your plans. If you want to stand by her side, you will have to earn it."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:10 pm
With a flurry of leathery wings, Maeryn soared down from the place that she had been circling in the sky, and landed beside Rötschreck. She paced towards Malice, and looked her daughter over, searching for the many signs of her growth. "My daughter... you have grown so well." And higher in the shoulder than her mother, it seemed. Good. Their family had progressed and moved beyond them. It made the Kalona proud to see her children in their adulthood. "Not quite the little filly that I remember." She transferred her gaze from Malice to Toku and back. "But why did you not come to us alone?" Why was Toku there, of all stallions? With faint suspicion, the alpha mare raised her head slightly, and observed the brown Kalona. "Have you changed at all, Toku? Are you now worthy of the name Kalona, now that you have broken yourself off from the Black Skull herd?" Oh no, she did not approve. Not at all. He had not even deigned to inform his fellow herd members of his decision... and now he returned with her daughter. What was this? She had not caught the thread of their conversation, though she had seen their mouths moving. What, precisely, had they been discussing?  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:03 pm
Before Malice could respond to Toku and her father's words, she watched as her mother landed before her, and now stood in front of her with her usual elegance and charm. Her mother was always a sight to see, and Malice straightened up at her appearance. "Hello, mother." she then said, with a calm and relaxed voice. Things would now get interesting, wouldn't they? Malice had no idea for what to expect, but by her mother's concern, she knew that problems would most likely arise. It was probably better though, to get them out of the way.

But rather then dwelling on what would come, she decided to glance back at Toku, since his words were actually strange to her. "Stand by your side? I believe that I make that decision." Her voice was not angry, but it was rather cold, since she felt that Toku did not have the right to make such a decision himself. "As my father says, such a right is earned, Toku." Just as it was for her mother, Malice would stand by such a high privilege. She was quiet for a moment, until returning her gaze back to Toku. "I am my own being, just because I am internally thrilled by my parent's appearance, does not mean that my identity has vanished. You seem to think that that is a common occurrence whenever I speak about my family, and it is a habit of yours that needs to stop."

She sighed slightly, since she suddenly felt exhausted from the heavy situation. Was Toku expecting her to pick sides? If he was that foolish, then he would surely die then and there. Malice on the other hand, was trying to change the situation, so that her parents and Toku could fix whatever happened in the past.

Quickly turning back to her mother, Malice lowered her eyes slightly before proceeding, "Toku is here because I think he has changed, mother. Maybe I am at fault, but I am hoping to at least see past what has happened, and make for the better in the future."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:28 pm
"I do not cry about the answers you give me, I cry not at all. I simply disagree with your views and that is the way it is Rot."

He continued to listen as Rot spoke of him, always accusing him of being a coward and weak, if he was a coward then why did he risk his life to stand here and be judged? "You say I want to use your daughter to get back at you? I don't care about getting back. I could think of far better ways to do so then the ones you imply I'm taking. No, I met her by a stroke of luck that she happened on me in the clearing I claimed my own. I trust her more then you because she does not talk like I am such a lesser race like you so closely do."

As if on cue Maeryn arrived, a flurry of wings as she landed. He simply nodded quietly to her and waited for her to speak. "I claim the name Kalona because it is my birthright, I am no half breed disgrace I am a Kalona and nothing more."

He turned last to Malice, his eyes for the briefest moment showing slight hurt at her opening statement, more so again at the right to earn. "I say stand beside me as we already have, we came this far for our own reasons, but both end here with your parents, I hope you have found what ever you sought in helping me here, for my self it was to find out my fate. If I am to be turned away I would like to think our time together is of some value to you in the sense you would care at all to see me again after my fate is given." His voice was quiet with this statement, and oddly calm after another argument with Rot.

He turned back to the other two, the Protector and the Alpha, the ones who would ultimately determine what happened next his voice still calm and flat. "You both seem to think I've yet to change, do I stand before you now? Does that count for nothing? Would a coward risk his neck in trial by those who are both judge and executioner? I would think not."

Miliardo Kason

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:46 am
Rot instinctively walked over and took his place beside Maeryn when she had arrived. This situation would certainly become interesting now.

"I will speak to you as I feel you deserve, Toku," Rot said through gritted teeth, "My respect must be earned as well. If you do not wish to be seen as something lesser or treated as such, then you should try to become something greater in my eyes. And if indeed, you don't care what I think of you, then you wouldn't care how you were spoken to. It all comes off as whining to me. Either you care or you don't. You should choose one and stick with it."

A moment later Rot raised his head and laughed. It was loud and it was true. It was rare that the stallion had ever showed such emotion. "Birthright? You think it's that simple? You think having horns, wings and a tail makes you a Kalona? Oh, that's priceless." The stallion stomped his hooves into the ground, trying to force the laughter to fade from him. "Oh, if it were so simple, eh Maeryn? Reminds me of Calamity and his frolicking with other races while claiming to be a true Kalona."

After calming, he turned back to Toku and stated seriously, "It takes more than just the appearance to be a Kalona, Toku. While you did come face us, you came with our daughter as a shield. Why did you not come alone?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:30 pm
He had wandered from underneath his family's wings quite some time ago, thrusting himself out into the world with faith that the teaching of his parents' would be more than enough to guide him. To live, one needed to experience life for what it truly was without the protection of kin. Nemesis was the recluse of the family. He was contented to stay by himself, skulking wordlessly through his claimed territory and emerging only on occasion to converse with those who truly cared about; his family.

The sound of heated voices overlapped with low, savage snarls, had captured his attention even though he was still slipping through the outskirts of the woods. It wasn't like he hadn't been seeking out the herd anyway, but this was a new, hell, even interesting turn of events. Conflict? Hrnn...

The big, black male pushed his way into the clearing, twigs snapping underneath the heavy weight of his obsidian hooves. "Well, if it isn't the traitor." He rasped, his voice rough with disuse and somehow all the more menacing. That's all Toku could ever be to Nemesis. He had abandoned the herd on what seemed to him like nothing more than a silly whim--and now he'd come crawling back? Blackened lips threatened to twitch into a snarl, but his baleful stare fell upon his sister then, and some of the tension that arched in his neck faded. Mother, father, and sister...Hm. What was going on?

Nemesis tossed his head slightly as he stepped forward to join the group, ragged strands of red spilling down his neck and shoulders. It had been a while since he had seen his family last, but he only offered a low, thundering rumble of a greeting to them alone, ignoring Toku's presence all together. When he refocused on the other male, it was with a silent, brooding stare, disdainful and surely not opposed to driving the other out, should his mother and father will it.

What he wouldn't give to feel the male's body break under his hooves and teeth...  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:09 am
Maeryn was intensely proud of her children. They had become true Kalona, every one one of them... fulfilling their birthright. Oh, yes. She believed they had been destined for greatness. But it had been the responsibility of each one of them to achieve it. Now, as her son so fiercely stood before her, she was content with her existence. With a slight smirk, the black mare glanced at her companion (for she would never call him a mate, as that went against the tenants in which she so strongly believed), and nodded. "Yes, he does rather remind me of Calamity... but Calamity eventually found himself as well." Turning, she stared straight at Toku. "You may only claim your 'birthright' through your actions. That much should be obvious. There are so many Soquili who prance about in the trappings of our race, many of which have lost themselves the right to be known as true Kalona. Don't be foolish, Toku. You haven't 'earned' anything by being born."

She mantled her wings, and stared coldly at the stallion, completely unimpressed with him. What had he done to show that he was deserving of this honor, of her daughter? Nothing. "When you have proven to me, and to Malice that you are what you claim to be, then perhaps I will consider you worthy of her. But know this... I could as easily allow my son," and here her tones were full of pride, pride in her son Nemesis, in what he had become,"-to take care of you here and now. If you find some other way to displease me, to dishonor yourself, I very well may." Assuming she didn't take care of him herself. She agreed with his assessment of the situation. Toku was a traitor. However, she was also loathe to waste any potential.

"Hello Malice," she replied finally, once more acknowledging her daughter. "It is an interesting problem that you bring before us. What exactly do you want out of this? You think that he has changed, yet where is the evidence of this change?" So far, the stallion had shown her nothing but the sullen attitude he had always had. There was no pride there, no wisdom. She scrutinized him, trying to find that which her daughter had found within him. Malice's comments in general met with her approval, but then... she felt that she and Rot had done well by her children, and every one of them had good heads on their shoulders. So far, they had proven her correct. Whether that would remain true had yet to be seen. Unfurling her wings, the Kalona mare stood there in stoic silence, weighing the situation, her gaze calm but stern, and sharp. Growing age had not dulled her senses or her sensibilities. "Tell me what you have done to deserve this, Toku."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:13 am
It had been a very long time since Malice had seen one of her oldest brothers, and the female instinctively straightened her neck upwards as she watched Nemesis' wonderful presence arrive into the situation. Her brother was as impressive as always, and Malice took note of his movements and actions, knowing fully well that she could learn from her brother's ways. "Hello Nemesis." she then said, quietly but noticeably enough. Now it really appeared that Toku was cornered, but Malice found it was for the best. Toku always questioned Malice and her family relations, so maybe now he could truly understand the importance she was preaching about earlier?

Her first action was to turn towards her mother, since she knew she could answer Toku's words shortly after. Her mother had addressed her, so she would oblige and respond to her first. "Well, my interest in his change started when he asked about you and father, and Toku made it clear to me that he wanted everything resolved. For what has happened with the herd, I personally give Toku credit for coming all the way out here while knowing fully well that he does carry problems from his past for all of these years." Malice commended Toku for that courage, and actually respected him for his strife to figure things out. Here he was standing around four very strong Kalonas, and although Malice was still supporting him, the other three seemed far away from doing such a thing. "I suppose the evidence that I can commend him on is that he is still standing here, and that he is remaining internally stable despite the circumstances. I never imagined that so much would be questioned, but I know whatever happened can be discussed civilly."

Malice then turned her head and eyed Toku, while letting a slight grin mold on her face. Her eyes were soft, but she knew that her words were truthful at least. There was no reason to lie to the ears of her family, so her decision was to be as honest as she could with the situation. "That is how I interpreted everything, Toku. I do respect you, and you should know that. I just hope you can figure some things out on your own, because I am afraid I cannot help you for everything involving your past. My family is here now to help you figure some things out." Was Toku as conflicted as her parents said? Now she was truly concerned, since she didn't imagine him having so many problems in the first place..

Tweekend

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:27 pm
"Do not compare me to Calamity, I am far from that fool and his choices back then, I have never walked among and with the lesser races, I choose to be alone or for the brief time it was, with the heard."

A shield? Was he accusing him of using his daughter? His response would be delayed his tongue held in slight irritation to prevent an outburst before continuing quietly. "You imply I used your daughter as a shield, let me state I would never use Malice... she is of more value to me as she is then to be used in any form." He shook his head slowly, "No, we came together as we both sought the same people for our own reasons."

What ever calmness had been gathered in Toku's mind was broken as once again he was compared to Calamity, he had never met the said Kalona but the stories of what he had once been had reached his ear. "So you say the same as Rot, you want me to prove my self? The same request over and over." He stretched his wings slowly shifting his legs, he hadn't moved much since the meeting started. "Deserve the right to stand beside you daughter and approval? Have I not come back as I state again and again? Do I stand here as those obviously against me outnumber me more and more? Nor have I harmed Malice, I hold her with respect, more then you have alloted me in the times we once shared as a heard."

When Malice finally spoke a weight slightly lifted from Toku's shoulder to know he had at least some support from the closest thing he had to a friend. Regardless of what she viewed him as he truly did savor her company, their hunts, even the bitter disagreements that lead to a calm and accepting silence. He quietly bowed his head to her a small smile touching his own face. "I only ask you put up with me as I do Malice, we've had our... disagreements." To this he let out a small chuckle before looking up again, "But we have learned that it's simply a part of our friendship no?"

He finally turned to Nemesis, his face now clearly showing disgust so strongly after a moment of warmth at Malice. "I speak only to you child, and I say child as I surely stand between your father and your self in years, and let me make it clear, you may have their name sake, and your mother may give you blessing to commit your wishes against me." He snarled now, "But to walk in here and judge me having never ONCE spoken to me, I assure you that is a very ignorant choice for many reason, and though I hold little love for your parents a damn shame to act so foolish. Learn from Malice well, she unlike you judges on first hand knowledge, not the whispers and rumors on the wind."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:49 pm
"I didn't say you had, fool. I said you reminded me of Calamity in that you think all that matters is being born a Kalona. I never said YOU frolicked with the other races. As Maeryn and I both tried to point out, it's your actions that make you a Kalona. I'm slowly losing my patience with you, Toku, if you're going to continue selectively hearing what I'm saying instead of really listening." Rötschreck did not want to lose his temper but it he was sorely tempted.

If anything, it was his daughters words that kept him at bay. She seemed to think highly of Toku and Rot found himself wondering if there was more to the stallion than he had first estimated. What kind of father would he be if he did not respect his own daughter's opinion? And though Toku had totally misinterpreted what he had said, he did point out an important truth. Toku had indeed, never resorted quite to the lengths Calamity had.

"Actually, you aren't that much older than my son, Toku, and if you call him a child again, I'll tear at your throat and deal with my daughter's displeasure. I won't have you disrespect any child of mine in my presence, let alone that of my family. I have a great deal of tolerance for myself but my family.. don't you dare cross that path. You are quick to lay judgment on HIM. What makes you think he doesn't know what's going on? That he is not making his opinion based on what he has seen? He was a foal when you left, granted, but old enough to think for himself. My children are not mindless creatures that take in what we say. We do not control them. Do not dare presume otherwise." Rot tore at the ground. He was old and he was weary and he did not want to fight Toku, for his daughter's sake, but how long could he stand here and let him disrespect his family?

He tried to remind himself that Malice saw something more in Toku. But what the ******** was his daughter seeing?

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:30 pm
His mother's praise of him was clear; to even mention having him take on the task of ridding them all of this stranger's presence was more than enough. Then again, he never doubted that he'd deserved it for even a second. He barely snorted to himself in quiet acknowledgement to Maeryn's words, and did little to conceal his thoughts that he'd very much like for Toku to slip up. But he could wait. In truth, he was quite interested to hear Malice's responses to the questions posed to her, unable to understand just why she had led this filth back to those he had supposedly forsaken.

"Malice." He greeted in turn, his roughened tone becoming only faintly friendly. The stallion was irritated with his younger sister, fixing baleful red eyes upon her as he impatiently waited for some sort of explanation. So. The other thought to amend things between the herd and he--had he seduced his sister to do so? The thought was more than enough to send his knotted, leathery wings scraping irritably against his sides, and his ears pinned aggressively as Toku made to speak to him as though he was but a mere foal still.

"I don't recall worms having teeth--don't bare what you don't have." Nemesis snapped harshly in turn, drawing back his lips in a sneer as he tossed his head. "I have seen enough to make my own assumptions. I was not too young to remember your cowardly flight, my father's words are true. Though the herd did not need you to survive, you abandoned it, and with it, any respect you might have gotten from me. To see you affiliating yourself so casually with my sister..." A shudder rippled through the stallion before he angrily cracked a hoof against the earth, "It's disgusting. You don't deserve to even speak her name, and if you think to call me a fool and live..." The words were a thick, deep-throated snarl, his spaded tail beginning to twitch and writhe with rage. Such bold words for a traitor!

Rot's words were enough to slowly soothe Nemesis' temper, and he reluctantly stood tall once more. Yes. He needed to remember himself, to not let this filth get under his skin...not until he had permission to do so otherwise. That did not stop him from pawing restlessly at the earth, however, his teeth just barely sheathed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:50 pm
Maeryn snorted, entirely unimpressed with Toku's defense. "I have every right to compare you to Calamity, Toku. He too thought that because he was a Kalona by birth he was entitled to the honor of calling himself a true Kalona. It is true that you have come before us, greatly outnumbered. That I will grant. However, you did bring Malice along with you, which suggests to me that either you are incapable of facing us alone... or that you had not considered that you would have received more respect from us if you'd dared to." Certainly, he had been foolish enough in the past for that to be a likelihood.

She paced back and forth, eying the brown stallion. "I gave you the respect you deserved, for you had not earned more than that from me. Actions dictate consequences. It has always been this way. You have not proved your mettle, so far as I have seen." She held her head high, her red eyes snapping. "Moreover... you have the gaul to talk down to my son, Malice's brother before me!" She advanced toward Toku, and there was no question that her movement was threatening. "That speaks of boldness, Toku, but where is the brilliance? Where is the cunning that is the pride of our race?"

"There have been no rumors, my old and rare. No... it is not rumors but the truth that you hear repeated before you. You acted with cowardice then, when you attacked a helpless mare, and now... now you are no different." Her eyes blazed with fury, a rage that was usually contained within her. No one insulted her children, not where she could hear them. "He is not much younger than you, Toku. He is a stallion grown, a Kalona that has proven himself, which is more than you can say. If I hear one more word from you of insult towards him, you truly will know what it is to anger a mother."

"When you can prove yourself to be half the Kalona he is, then you may speak thusly. Until that day... " She left the words hanging, moving so that she once more stood beside Rot, rather then standing in Toku's face, so close that she could've reached out and shred his throat with her teeth. "Until that day, I will thank you not to insult my son while wooing my daughter." She was small as Kalona went, but she knew herself to be fierce in battle. She had fought many times over the years, and had loved her children deeply. Every one of her foals. She would not stand idly by and allow another to dismiss them.

"If you have this view of Malice, this friendship... and you want any kind of approval from our family, then you will behave with the dignity that befits a member of our family." He had not yet proven his worth, and until then... he had best tread lightly. "Perhaps, as Malice says, you are to be commended for even approaching us... but then again, given the nature of your approach, I'm not convinced." Not at all convinced. Oh, he had guts. She'd give him that. But where were his brains? Lacking, so far. She was firmly behind everything that Rötschreck had said.

"Every one of our children is an individual. You should know that, having spent time with Malice as you have. That you imply otherwise speaks to your limited perception. Tell me, Toku... what of the Kalona traits can you offer my daughter? Can you offer her intelligence, cunning, and dignity?" She doubted it. She doubted it very strongly. Snorting once more, the mare stood tall, showing that same dignity, that bearing. She expected it from her children, and she expected it from a stallion who wanted to become a part of their family. They had pride, damn it. And they had vision. That was one of the most important facets of their herd.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:32 pm
For the first time since birth, Malice was completely speechless. Her mother's words and actions were most definitely amazing, and she only stared as the other mare conquered the conversation. Her mother was too perfect in her words.. and what was Malice? Here she was, causing complete controversy for everyone. And now, she could say nothing, and do nothing. Her body stopped moving, and her eyes lowered towards the empty ground. This situation wasn't on her at all.. this wasn't her fight. Her mother's words had addressed that fact completely, and Malice would have to accept that for Toku's sake. If he wanted to continue on with the friendship they carried, then he would have to respect her family. At the moment, Toku's chances seemed horrible.

After many moments, Malice raised her eyes from her mother's direction to Toku's, and she quickened her breathes of air out of a nervousness she had never felt before. It wasn't like her to doubt herself, but for some reason she was now choosing to doubt Toku. Malice always supported and believed in her family's words and actions, and her mother had expressed an opinion that was now affecting her completely. Her father had fulfilled the position that her mother was talking about. He was equally matched for her needs as a Kalona, and he was incredibly intelligent. So where did that leave Toku? Could he even do the same if children were pursued in the future?

"...What will you do, Toku?" she then said, while glancing at the somewhat outlawed creature. Was his pride really that important? Or was he just being stubborn.. since the past was constantly on his mind? "What will you choose to offer me.. and my family?" She wanted to know, for her sake and for her families. Toku needed to answer such a question, since the accusations were going in circles at this point. The truth about the future needed to come out, and Malice was relying on that hope from now on in the conversation.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff