Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellNovas Nova

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:36 pm
Zefrayus
anjeanette
anjeanette is not able to go to sleep. as she waits for sleep to take over she lays in bed. a horrible sound comes from down the hall like a wild screaming pig. she puts on her boots and runs down the hall way. she opens a door and sees 2 men, one with black hair, and the black figure. "you actually got him!" she looks at the figure and studies its wonds

Suprized Zefrayus rose up from the figure sword at the ready
"who are you!?" demanded Zefrayus eyeing the she elf
"and what relationship do you have with this fell demon?" asked Enoki

"i've been seeing it around the barn" she looks down at the demon again
"i tried striking at it but i missed. that was the first time i saw it though"
she takes her sword and points at the demon
"it's still breathing"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:47 pm
"do you want me to kill it or do you want to see if it talks?"  

HellNovas Nova

The Pirate Queen Kary

Romantic Millionaire

7,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:03 pm
Name: Snakekary
Race: white
Weapons and equipment: none
Powers and special abilities: none
Appearance: tall blonde and hazel eyes
Personality:i am shy but i can be very outgoing when i am around my friends. i like to be around people and i love to talk a lot. you ask my friends how much
Bio:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:05 pm
Hello guys miss me i have been out of town on vacation.  

The Pirate Queen Kary

Romantic Millionaire

7,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Pirate Queen Kary

Romantic Millionaire

7,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:26 pm
ok i'll try another room lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:28 am
anjeanette
Zefrayus
anjeanette
anjeanette is not able to go to sleep. as she waits for sleep to take over she lays in bed. a horrible sound comes from down the hall like a wild screaming pig. she puts on her boots and runs down the hall way. she opens a door and sees 2 men, one with black hair, and the black figure. "you actually got him!" she looks at the figure and studies its wonds

"i''ve been seeing it around the barn" she looks down at the demon again
"it''s still breathing"

Zefrayus pressed his fingers to the demons neck and looked up to Enoki
"yeah, he''s alive" replied Enoki "but I''d get out of here if i where you, he''s defanently not the only one"
"and the others will not take knidly to his assailants" added Zefrayus "we ourselves are headed to the ''Castle Mirkwood'' where we''ll be safe for a wile. you are welcome to acompany us there if you wish" offered Zefrayus  

Zefrayus
Captain

HellNovas Nova

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:28 pm
Zefrayus
anjeanette
Zefrayus
anjeanette

"it''s still breathing"

"yeah, he''s alive" replied Enoki "but I''d get out of here if i where you, he''s defanently not the only one"
"and the others will not take knidly to his assailants" added Zefrayus "we ourselves are headed to the ''Castle Mirkwood'' where we''ll be safe for a wile. you are welcome to acompany us there if you wish" offered Zefrayus
"i'll go i have nothing important in my life" she puts her sword in her belt and walks out the room "birng all your wepons" she steps out of the hotel and walks into the barn to get her horse  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:34 pm
anjeanette
Zefrayus
anjeanette
Zefrayus
anjeanette

"it''s still breathing"

"i'll go i have nothing important in my life" she puts her sword in her belt and walks out the room "birng all your wepons" she steps out of the hotel and walks into the barn to get her horse

after gathering all thee gear Zefrayus and Enoki soon fallowed Anjeanette. The three soon set off from the west gate to the haven Mirkwood.
"so" Enoki started "where are you from younge Elf?" Enoki asked "and how did you happen apone us at that time?"  

Zefrayus
Captain

HellNovas Nova

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:40 pm
she gets on her horse and follows Zefrayus
"i came from a near villagew but it doesn't matter really nothing good ever happened there. to answer your other question, i hear the scream. i knew it wasn't a good one either"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:25 am
Name: Matthew Buarafire
Race:half Sanguinary demon
Weapons and equipment:Ragnarok flame sabre,
Powers and special abilities: Fire spells, Acheronian spark, Teleprot
Appearance:average sized, long brown hair with a long scare trailing from his fore head to his left cheek. eagle creasted armour
Personality:seroius and agressive, commanding respect from his prowess is the "Acheronian war", never hesatates to finish a foe.
Bio: born in Glorfindel, Zectillia by a human man and a sucubuss (i know, gross)
grew up travling with his father, skills of battle forced into him. a master tactician and field marshal, fought from begining to end in the "Acheronian war" earning great respect from both nation and king for his might in the war.  

MasterBuerifire
Crew

MasterBuerifire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:30 am
Matthew woke with a shout from his blackened dream. rubbing his fore head he recalled his nightmare. he was a chiled, with his father walking throught a field, sun on high not a cloud in the sky. but suddenly all turned grey and his father was gone, he was alone. and from the pale earth rose a demon, and in its hand was the head of his father.
"what a dream" whispered Matthew to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:48 am
Matthew rose from his bed and dressed himself. Gathering his gear he exited his room and the was walking out the front entrence of the inn when the clerk asked
"Leavin' Goultona so soon Master Buerifire?"
"yes i am. thank you for your hospatality." replied Matthew with a bow
Matthew left the inn and exited through the north gate on foot. after a few leagues he came to an inersection of the road where he saw three riders pass to the west.
there he decided to make camp and rested for the remainder of the day. As Matthew was prepairing to sleep near twilight a rider galloped up to his camp. a cold souless stare peared out from behind shadow, and with a hiss it spoke
"have you seen two riders pass this way?"
"nay, though i have seen three not but an hour ago headed on the west road off in derection of Mirkwood"
the eyes of the figure grew slender as he replied
"thank you kind ranger" and off he rode to the west quickly fallowed by mutiple riders, clothed in black. after consideration he decided to fallow the black riders and see what devilry was brewing  

MasterBuerifire
Crew

HellNovas Nova

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:19 pm
Anjeanette hears hoove steps behind her. she spots a rider in the distance and calls after Zefrayus to stop. "i see someone coming. do you reconize that person?" she sais taking out an arrow  
Memories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff