Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
[Newcomers to the Style] FAQ & Link List - Postable Now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors since 3:25CST, April 1st, 2009

View Results

boconnotto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:16 am
Go ahead and post, now! Ask questions if you'd like, or offer suggestions.
I'll be still "setting up" for the next few days. I'll also be adding on to it as people offer up questions, answers, or links for review.

Please keep in mind that I will be reviewing all links submitted for quality and trustworthiness. If you have links to specific and detailed reviews for particular sites or sellers, please provide those as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:17 pm
I know that you're still setting up and you probably already have this link but I find this LJ group very helpful when starting sewing projects or when I have a question:
http://community.livejournal.com/sew_loli/

I think something else people ask in abundance is "Where can I find other Lolita's in my area?". So it would be nice to post the link page with all the area specific communities from LJ.

As I said you probably already considered the things I wrote since it's evident that you spent a lot time and thoughts into putting together this guide.  

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lucy of Syracuse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:08 pm
I have a question you might want to add under In the Starlight's FAQs.

What is the difference between broadcloth and poplin?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:58 pm
I'm glad you included the "I am a boy; can I dress Lolita?"
-grins-  

Duz_Machines_1984

Fashionable Duck

boconnotto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:01 pm
-Lolita_Kana-
I know that you're still setting up and you probably already have this link but I find this LJ group very helpful when starting sewing projects or when I have a question:
http://community.livejournal.com/sew_loli/

I think something else people ask in abundance is "Where can I find other Lolita's in my area?". So it would be nice to post the link page with all the area specific communities from LJ.

As I said you probably already considered the things I wrote since it's evident that you spent a lot time and thoughts into putting together this guide.

That one actually slipped through. (:
I'll be sure to put it in there.

Jerry: Yup, planning on having that up there. The post where I was explaining that is what pushed me to finally do this. I'd kind of talked about it a few months back, but never actually did it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:52 pm
-C'est la lune qui conduit la danse...-

Yay Kate. <33333

-...quand le soleil sera couché dans ton âme froide.-

Amanikitty

boconnotto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:54 pm
Amber. XD <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:58 pm
Slooooowly updating with links and questions as they pop up. I have a few more sites to review and add to the list, but go ahead and throw any at me that you think deserve to go up [that I don't have up already] and I'll give them a look-see.

boconnotto

boconnotto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:21 am
Updated with a few more links; more will be coming as soon as I review them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:52 pm
I'm about to start spamming this thread in as response to anyone's question that is soo obvious that they should have looked. stare  

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

boconnotto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:58 pm
Ohwell. People probably wouldn't even bother even if it were a sticky. =/
They're in too much of a rush to get an answer to THEIR question, it doesn't even occur to them that someone else may have asked and answered it before in the past.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:58 am
Updated the links lists with shopping guides on how to buy from Baby, stores which sell hard-to-get brands [Angelic Pretty, Victorian Maiden, Mary Magdalene, etc.] overseas, and a few other little tidbits. Also, answered a new question:

"How do I order from Baby?"

boconnotto

Lilith Demon Mother

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:37 pm
I'm stickying this thread since it's a great asset for beginners in the guild and the mod Spuntino(formerly known as boconnotto) made this very thorough and easy to understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:59 am
I need to update it, too. D'oh. Thanks for stickying this.
I'm going to get to work updating it now.

spuntino
Crew

-Lolita_Kana-
Captain

Partying Genius

12,615 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:24 am
If people are looking for good purses I think this seller on EGL has economical prices and especially if you order with friends so if it's more than $150 (about 4 purses) it's free shipping:
http://princessng.livejournal.com/3039.html  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces