Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
Moongazer Shrine: Tygress's Spirits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite of Tygress's spirits?
  Naoko
  Hades
  Diayna'Turian
  Rifted
  Hot Rod
  Moonracer
  Shockwave
View Results

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:47 pm
heart User Image heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:58 pm
User Image

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:02 pm
heart reserved heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:18 pm
heart reserved heart

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:55 pm
heart reserved heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:34 pm
Moongazer Shrine Roleplay Journal

RP Log

Guild RPs

Journal RPs

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:00 am
Two hearts . . . Hades and Diayna'Turian Part 1

Hades flew in seemingly lazy circles above the garden. It was early morning and he had taken this time and the evening as his times to patrol. He had been doing so since the Mire insident and often found himself flying through the snowfalls that accompanied Solitude. A spirit incarnation of the God of the Dead, Hades one connection with the God that remained was a feeling of responsibility to the spirits that inhabited that garden. So he had taken it upon himself to assist the guardians with his own private patrol times. He also made himself available to the other spirits, often greeting newcomers with gifts of his carving work to break the ice and help them feel more comfortable.

Most of the new spirits were doing quite well with their guides and did not require any further assistance with the adjustment. His most problematic cases were acctually to be found within the circle of spirits that shared his guide. One was Shockwave; the lost decepticon just couldn't seem to find balance with what he now was. Hades tried his hardest to understand but the techno-organic transformers were beyond his realm of understanding. Still he listened as Shock often needed to talk his way through things. It seemed to help and the 'con was acctually now attempting to mingle with the other inhabitants of the Garden.

The other on Hades' mind however was a far more personal concern. Diayna'Turian with her dual personality and odd mental echo that still caused Naoko headaches was the first that Hades had focused his unique sensitivities upon. Now that he had helped her find some balance things had taken a turn neither of them had expected; they'd fallen in love. At least Diayna had fallen for Hades and Hades for her. The Turian personality however was another story. He tended to stay in the background and seemed to have given his blessing but he still chose to make himself known at the most awkward of times.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Two Hearts Part 2

Diayna'Turian sat at her gravesite hugging her knees to her chest her draconic wings wrapped around her. She was having one of her bad days and was trying to avoid seeing anyone. Turian was insisting on making his pressence felt.
"We need to talk about this Di and you know it," he pressed her.
"Why do you have to make it so difficult Turian? I'm happy with him. This is a new world and a new life."
"I know that, oh how I know that. How often have you let me spread my wings here? Its stiffling. And here you are running into the arms of the first man to understand the situation. How do you think that makes me feel? We had mates in our other life, what if they appear here? Look at how Persephone felt at you gaining Hades' love." He was relentless.
Outwardly there was no sign of the inner discussion taking place between the two halves of the spirit that was Diayna'Turian. "But you admit that he loves me? And you know very well its not about running into his arms, you know I love him as well," Diayna replied calmly in the face of Turian's attack. "Your whole arguement depends on the fact that somehow Michael'Akili managed to figure out we ended up here and that their spirit also awakens here in the Garden. What are the chances of that?"
"Fine you're in love and happy but what about me, will I be doomed to be your mental shadow, an echo in the minds of empaths? What if I want love of my own?" Turian raged to the surface taking over where he so often allowed Diayna full control. But he needed to fly, needed to feel the wind beneath his wings. So in control he took to the air, Diayna surprisingly held back allowing her other half his freedom. They'd been together so long she couldn't help but understand his frustrations and his needs. That understanding and the joy of flight soothed him. They'd find a way, just as they had before. Love always found a way.  

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:44 pm
Two Hearts Part 3

Hades was just finishing his rounds when he noticed a very familiar spirit in flight. The golden dragon-winged Diayna'Turian was a lovely sight in the early morning sunlight. There was a certain abandon to her currently flight that concerned him. Following was tempting, but his wings needed a rest. Instead, he landed and sat back to watch her.

Turian was feeling much better at this point and at peace. "Perhaps its time I had a talk with him myself," he suggested suddenly to Diayan's surprise. "Perhaps with his background he'll understand my side of the problem." He could feel Diayna's enthusiasm for the suggestion. She wasn't quite as vocal when Turian took over so he took that emotion as an answer. "Ok, now we just need to find him..."  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff