Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>
The City of Eragul - Bar Brawls and Missing Girls. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:37 pm
Azasael nodded. "Looks good. Shove that in a basket." She piled more clothes into a shopping basket and rushed off to get more clothes with glee.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:40 pm
Terra shoved clothes into the basket. "Don't forget, Spa treatments and hair salons."  

iParle
Vice Captain

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:49 pm
Azasael guiltily pulled out a bunch of clothes from the basket and chucked them into a salesgirl's hands. "Oops. Forgot about that."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:51 am
Raan pawed at Lady Evangeline's hand gently. "I smell Azasael! Her scent reeks like crazy! She even smells like perfume now! Over here, let's go see what she's doing!"  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:54 am
"Azasael reeks? Oh dear, what has she been doing?" Evangeline asked as she followed Raan.

"What the? SHOPPING?" Evangeline exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:59 am
Gorocco simply followed behind the two, his hood pulled over to hide his ears and his face and sighed. "Great.... a shopping trip...."  

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:03 am
"I feel your pain. My nose is sensitive to perfume." Raan sneezed. "Damn Azasael...TERIYAKI! GET BACK HERE!" he yelled as several women who worked at the spa shooed him away, saying "No perverted talking male animals in a ladies spa!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:09 am
Evangeline stared. "Shopping...I will not allow my time to be wasted on shopping trips..I have a hundred and sixteen years worth of clothes and I don't think I need any more." Evangeline mumbled.

"I'll be going back to the castle." Evangeline shouted as she walked back.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:11 am
With a small smirk, Gorocco began walking twards the other end of town. "Well.. seeing as how I am a guy, and men are not allowed in these spa areas, Ill be going off this way..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:14 am
"Oh yeah...I forgot....damn it" Evangeline cursed as she ran after Gorocco.
"Hey, thanks!" Evangeline shouted as she waved to Gorocco.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:16 am
Teriyaki zoomed out of the spa fully dressed, sheathing her swords into their scabbards and vaulting on Raan. "Let's go, go go!!! Those spa assistants are gonna kill me! Make Parle pay for everything, the money's on her!" Raan stood still, sheepishly. "What an owner. Makes me wish I never wished for her here at all."
With that, he walked over to where Gorocco was. "What are you doing?! Don't follow the man, follow the woman!" Teriyaki yelled as she dodged several soap bars the spa women threw at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:16 am
Gorocco paused and turned around, looking back at Evangeline and gave her a bow. "If you eer need help, I am always easy to find. Just talk to the shadows."

Hearing commotion he turned to look at the spas just in time for a bar of soap to hit him in the face.

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:19 am
Evangeline giggled.
"A...are... you...o..kay?" Evangeline said, trying to stop her giggles.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:25 am
Raan growled as several perfumed soap bars and bottles hit his body. He reeked as much as his owner did now. "Teriyaki...you're going to get it." he threw his owner off and tackled her, both rolling in the dirt. "Ahh...AAAAHH---AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" the duo rolled downhill, dustclouds surrounding them. (Ouch.)  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:28 am
With a low growl, Gorocco wiped the soap off of his face and watched the two roll down hill. "Ill be fine... better than those two at lest."  
The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff