Milfya Forest : Missing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:06 pm
"Beast!" Gorocco snapped dangerously, his voice echoing through the quiet forest and the werewolf fell silent. "Leave before you are wounded and your pack ceases to exist..." Gorocco sounded even more threatening than before as he started walking towards the wolf, still staring at them.
The werewolf took a step back and began growling again as Gorocco got closer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:13 pm
Azasael's wolf, Raan, bounded out of the Castle window and pattered to Milfya Forest as fast as he could, his ears alert for the howling of his kin. He reached a clearing and stopped short. Werewolves! They were about his size, slightly larger, but threatening two people nonetheless. Raan saw a fox-eared man facing a werewolf, Lady Evangeline behind him. Without thinking, he lunged at the werewolf.  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:15 pm
"Raan? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Evangeline shouted as Rann and the werewolf got tangled up in a mess.

"Oh no!" Evangeline exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:22 pm
"Damn it wolf!" Gorocco snapped as two shadows wrapped around the creatures and pulled them apart, the hood falling back, revealing the black fox ears and his flashing silver eyes, his teeth bared and two fangs that crept past his bottom lip slightly. "Do not mettle here beast, the situation is handled and we do not need you wounded!" He said angrily as the shadows brought this Raan towards him.  

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:23 pm
Raan snarled at the shadows, paws flailing as he tried to wrench himself free. He had never wished his owner was here to get him out of scrapes this much.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:36 pm
"Gorocco, Raan means no harm" Evangeline said as she eyed the werewolf in fear.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:39 pm
Gorocco growled a bit more before the shadows released Raan. He then walked over to the werewolf and gently pet its head as he looked into the fierce beasts eyes, calming it and bringing the werewolf to a relaxed state. "Listen to me pup and listen well... these people.. humans, elves, all of their kind and their pets are dangerous... stay in the forest and avoid these creatures.... you are a hunted animal just as I am... take my word for it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:48 pm
"He's talking to a werewolf...and I thought I was weird.” Evangeline mumbled as she turned to Raan.
“You should go back now, Azasael will be worried sick if she finds you missing” Evangeline said.

“Wonder what did Gorocco say to the werewolf.” Evangeline thought to herself.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:49 pm
Raan landed on his feet and heaved a sigh. "I've never been so badly bitten." he licked at his wounded shoulder, where the gash revealed his shoulder bone covered with blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:53 pm
The shadows released the werewolf and it began walking off like nothing had happened, giving Gorocco one last look before running off into the woods.
Gorocco then walked back over to Raan and looked at the wound. "Don't think you get out of a lecture from me just because she said let you go." He started before a sliver of energy formed as he held up two fingers together and it quickly began sewing up the wound, pulling the injury shut using Raans own energy.
"What were you thinking.... you acted just like a human.. jumping in to fight a monster without looking at the situation.... I would think you would be smarter than that...."

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:03 pm
Raan watched the wound heal itself and licked Gorocco's hands. "Thank you, kind sir, but I would risk my life to defend my allies." He narrowed his eyes at the direction of the town, wondering if his owner was alright.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:07 pm
"Raan...don't do that ever again. I don't need another one getting hurt or being sacrificed again.” Evangeline said as she turned and walked away slowly with tears in her eyes.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Gorocco

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Gorocco looked at Evangeline as she cried then back to the wolf. "Ah, now you see.. here is the lesson. Your sacrifice means nothing if it is needed. What would have happened if the werewolf had gotten your throat before your shoulder? I would not have been able to save you and I had the situation under control?"  
The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff