Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Country of Fire-Hidden Konoha Village (Naruto)
Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neji-V4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:13 am
Ryoku walks then and asks for some, well ramen "Senotu can i borrow som yen?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:41 pm
"If i had any you could, but im broke, looks like your screwed" he says laughing then notices Naiyla get, he walks over to her, "whats wrong?"  

linkboy11
Captain

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:47 pm
Apearing next to him and destroing the clone Naiyla says, "Nothing just an unwanted guest is all.." before paying the man behind the counter apoligizing for her earlier rudness.

"Please miss Hokage call me Tai." then man behind the counter says before getting a serious look and asking, "The unwanted guest.. was it Arrgon?"

She nods as her only answer

"May I ask what happened." Tai asked

"I told him he is no longer allowed in Konoha and he left without a fight.." she says before bowing "Thank you for the food, hope to see you again soon."

Walking out she ask, "Is there some where else you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:56 pm
Sentou gets a little angry, "I miss all the action! I could've kicked that guy's a** with my eyes closed!"  

linkboy11
Captain

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:01 pm
"Hmm.. Not to be rude but I highly dought it.. Though I don't know the extent of your power so I'll just say its a 50/50 chance. Besides if we would have fought here it would have indangered the village and that is one thing I won't have." Naiyla says while watching a couple of children run past them laughing and shouting at one another. "Besides he left peacefully so no harm was done."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:13 pm
"...you underestimate my power...but i wouldn't like to cause any trouble in this peaceful village" Sentou says smiling slightly  

linkboy11
Captain

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:21 pm
"I'm sure I did and I'm sorry I should know better then to underestimate anything anymore." Naiyla says remebering her younger days being judge constantly, hearing his answer about not wanting to cause trouble she smiled back lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:30 pm
"I wish i could pay you for the ramen but..."  

linkboy11
Captain

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:32 pm
Raising her hand to stop him Naiyla says, "Like I said before you are a guest here so theres no need to pay."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:34 pm
"I may be a guest but I just dont feel right letting a generous lady like you pay for a person like me to eat..."  

linkboy11
Captain

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:38 pm
Sighing Naiyla says, "How about this if I ever get the chance to come to Tokyo you can pay me back by buying me somthing to eat. Deal?" although she new the chances of her ever going to Tokyo were slim to zip. Seeing as how she couldn't leave the village without protection, the onlytime she could do that was when she died.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Sentou smiles, "OK" and notices a slight change of mood in her, "what is it?"  

linkboy11
Captain

Mai New Moon Wolf
Vice Captain

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:02 pm
Looking twords her office Naiyla's narrows her eyes before turning back to Sentou, "It's nothing..." then starts to walk in the opposite direction of her office not wanting to get anyone involved  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:11 am
Ramen store owner yells out "Get back here and pay for that!" Ryoku runs past Sentou and Naiyla "Hey guys gotta run." heads for the village gate  

Neji-V4
Vice Captain

Kristy_098

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:06 pm
Paloma sits down and looks behind her she had been running so fast she must have somehow passed Naiyla......she continues to look back but sees no one  
Country of Fire-Hidden Konoha Village (Naruto)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games