Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:54 pm
rook peered down at the two from the high branch he was on,he knew he had seen the boy before but couldnt remember who he was.the girl however rook knew all to well but since ali clearly prtected this girl rook made no mation of any ataack but if this girl had chosen the boy for her dinner and the boy didnt retaleate disently rook would have no choice but to intervien.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:02 pm
Hm? *He wasn't sure what she was talking about untill he saw her leg, this girl had wandered right into his trap..Was she edible? It didn't look like she could run, so he helped her out of the painful trap* There you go.  

Ask Vulpino

Nordlys

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:18 pm
*Bebadora winched as her leg came free.* Thank you *She manage to stutter. There was no use in trying to remove the blood.* Could you lead Bebadora to the brook? It would please.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:20 pm
Green wandered slowly into the forest. He walked slowly taking in the atmosphere. Breathing the air, watching the animals. He hated the forest. Green could hear the savage beasts roaming; he could smell the rotting corpses of the undead. Jumping into the air he landed atop a branch and sat down. "Maybe I can relax up here." He had made a habit of talking to himself.  

Morpheus Green

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:24 pm
* Zargs bursted out from a bush at a remarkable velocity, looking more vicious then the wildest animal on the prowl.* You better run now Asssssk!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:29 pm
seeing that this wasnt going to go to well rook decided to seek othe points of intrest else where and no sooner then he had jumped to th next tree had he smelled a new person to theses parts but was near rooks altitude,rook quickly leaped from tree to tree and stopped on a paticularly bushy one.the new person was about three trees away sitting on a branch,rook mearly whatched  

cmcconnell95

Nordlys

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:33 pm
*Bebadora turned her head quickly. There was this sound breaking with the normalness. Her ears tensed, her eyes squinted. All pain forgotten. And with nothing more than a whisper, Bebadora uttered;* Something is coming. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:35 pm
*Ask quickly took the beartrap and opened it in front of him, putting it down on the ground* Think you can run girl? *He moved backwards from where the moving sound was coming*  

Ask Vulpino

Morpheus Green

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:39 pm
Green could hear him. He murmured to himself, "Male, breathing too heavy."
He couldn't find his exact position, but he could feel him. Someones eyes burrowing into him. Green decided to be brave. "If you're friend, come and join me. If foe, attack. If neutral, leave me be." Green stood on the branch waiting for an attack. He always prepared for the worst.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:41 pm
*You could see it in her eyes that she was thinking fast. She staggered to her feet, but there was not much support in her leg.* It will smell the blood to easily. The brook. Bebadora must get to the brook. That can take away the blood. Then Bebadora must hide. *She started to hop along, striving towards the sound of water. Her foot was all red now, and her hair had bit's of moss in.* You must get up high, Forest Boy. Find knife or something. It's head is probably weak.  

Nordlys

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:42 pm
rook leaped to the same branch as green"hm,hm,hm,impressive.i thought i was well hidden.my names rook,i'd perfer to be a friend rather then foe"rook extended a hand as a greeting  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:45 pm
*There was no time to discuss, the monster could attack them both at any time soon. He held his arm out to lend a helping hand* I'll take to to a "brook" it's not far.  

Ask Vulpino

Morpheus Green

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:48 pm
Green looked surprised. "You don't seem put off by my armor. My skin. Isn't it strange to you." Green questioned referring to his exoskeleton.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:52 pm
*Bebadora took his arm. It made her jump faster, but she knew it was not enough.* We need to get rid of the blood. *She muttered* We need to. . . . lure it, decieve it. *It was a bit strange to be helped by Forest boy. It was not something that usually happened. He had just helped her. Kinda like Funny-Ears.*  

Nordlys

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:52 pm
rook looked him over,the armor was strange but what wasnt around here"after spending some time around these parts and meeting some of the people,little is surprising"rook was a bit curiouse about the C.I.A. on his back but didnt ask.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff