Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:39 pm
"What are Digi-tama? Well I go where you go Nikky." "Heh, this will be fun if we see Cherrymon, I could use some sparring practice." Isaac stood up. "Hmm.. I believe for now on I should memorize names of Digmon and write down information about them. Don't you think so Nikky?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:14 am
"Nikky... It looks like this is a safe place to rest." said Skye. Nikky thought for a bit as she sat down. "Well, I guess we should rest since Hanako tired again..." said Nikky. "I second that motion..." said Hanako, already on the ground. Nikky looked up to Isaac. "Digi-Tamas are digital eggs from which Digimon are born from... At least I think..." said Nikky, unsure. "As for your suggestion...I thought this thing already does that..." said Nikky as she pulled out her pink and green digivice from her pocket.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:45 pm
"Oh, that is amazing! I don't have to write anything down then." Isaac smiled a bit "Hey Nikky, do you want to go and look around with just the two of us and let the digimon rest?" Isaac seemed to be blushing a bit but not too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:39 pm
[[enter from the Dark Ocean]]

The Digimon and his partner had been walking around for a while."Where are we now, Hawkmon?" Jean questioned sounding a little tired while looking around. "Toy & Tama Town," replied Hawkmon, "A very interesting place."

Vlvid_Rais

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:46 am
"Um, Nikky... I don't think it's wise to go without any protection..." said Skye, worried. Nikky, surprised, stared at the Beast Knight type Digimon. "I'm happy that your worried for me but you don't have to worry, I mean look at the ground now... It's made of pillows... What could happen?" replied Nikky. "But what about Cherrymon?" said Skye. "Geez, Skye just let them go... This place is peaceful and the worst thing Cherrymon can do is give them a headache...If anything were to happen, you can blame me..." interupted Hanako. "Um... Alright... But if anything bad happens... Just call for help." said Skye. "Don't worry, I will but it's not like I'm going alone... I'm going with Isaac." said Nikky. She turned to Isaac. "I'm sorry for the wait... Let's go." said Nikky happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:09 pm
"Well, we will be back in a bit Ashura." "Go already, I want to nap under that tree over there." Ashura walked over to a tree and laid under it. "Well let's go Nikky!" Isaac grabbed Nikky's hand and they walked off a bit.  

Coldfront44

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:51 am
Jean and Hawkmon continued on, the Digimon sensing others around

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:44 pm
[[Enter - mizu,terriermon- From Gears Savanna]]
so how about a break?ya i diserve one.
you sure do.since you are a newly digivoled digimon.
so were do you want to go first?there are candy stores,toy stores,and jungle gyms.how about we play than buy candy than buy toys then we can play some more!ok ok.but im gonna take a nap.so buy me some candy.oh and remember were leving tommarow so play til you drop.you know mizu your a party pooper.so sew me good night.
[[mizu, strikedramon, - Exit - To the great canyon]]  

Mion Hojo

Dirty Dirty Shisno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:03 pm
What the hell? That entire jungle had nothing in it... At least there are other people here. Umm... is that really a good thing? From what you've told me so far... It sounds pretty bad. *sigh* I guess your right. *falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:39 pm
[enter Emo and Terriermon from the digi-jungle]

Tired and tatterd Emo and Terriermon make their way out of the jungle

" Oh man that was hell" says Emo as he plops down on the road leading to Tama & Toy town.

Gripping the Agumon-egg firmly Terriermon jumps out of the brush bouncing off of Emo's head "YES WE MADE IT!!" Terriermon shouts as he looks down a winding road to see the familiar face of Cherrymon.

Emo hearing the grand news lifts his fatigue body, and leaps with joy
"C'mon were so close we cant rest yet" he says

Without out waiting he snatches the digi-egg from the hands of Terriermon and runs towards the town.

Terriermon quickly jumps up and grabs hold of the torn and worn shirt of Emo and scales his back and watches over his shoudler as they run down the colorful and winding road.  

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yamato_Sora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:52 pm
<>

"So hungry!" Armadillomon moaned drastically, "I think I see the light!"

"Your more of drama queen than I am, Armadillomon," Jordyn joked smiling her innocent smile, "And I'm a girl!"

"Well I'm starving!" Armadillomon protested, "I may be a drama queen, but at least I tell the truth!"

"Fine then, you highness," Jordyn did a fake bow, smirking, "Let's find some grub!"

And still smirking, Jordyn scanned around for something to eat with laughing, hazel eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:09 pm
[Enter from the city]

Veemons stomach began to growl
"Ryan i'm getting hurgry" Veemon said holding one of his hands to his belly.
"I'm sure there's a resturant around here somewhere" Ryan said as he scanned around the area. A few moments passed and Ryan's stomach began to growl also
"Man im hungry too now"
Veemon looked around and then tapped Ryan on the arm
"Ry! I see someone!"
Ryan looked in the direction Veemon was looking and saw a girl with a Armadillomon.
"Hey i see them to! Lets go say hi!"  

FlyingWereSnail

Yamato_Sora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:55 pm
Jordyn tore her gaze away from the Digital World scenerio and set her hazel eyes onto an approaching tamer with a Veemon. She tensed a little as the boy grew closer in distance, but loosened up when he came into talking range. Taking a quick glance at Armadillomon who nodded in return, her partner's green gaze fixed on the team infront of them, she met the boy half way.

"Hello," she nodded, bowing her head slightly.

Armadillomon had padded to her side and inclined his head to the left as he smiled at the Veemon. The two partners waited for the other partners to respond.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:30 pm
3mo 6ll d6y

" Oh man that was hell" says Emo as he plops down on the road leading to Tama & Toy town.

Gripping the Agumon-egg firmly Terriermon jumps out of the brush bouncing off of Emo's head "YES WE MADE IT!!" Terriermon shouts as he looks down a winding road to see the familiar face of Cherrymon.

Without out waiting he snatches the digi-egg from the hands of Terriermon and runs towards the town.

Terriermon quickly jumps up and grabs hold of the torn and worn shirt of Emo and scales his back and watches over his shoudler as they run down the colorful and winding road.
Suddenly, a great zip appears over the road to Toy Town. And suddenly Seeker, and Patamon drastically falls from the sky, at a high rate of speed, right on top of Emo and Terriermon. With no hesitation Seeker and Patamon quickly apologized to the new tamer and his digimon."Wow!, What a fall?!....sheesh, wonder were we are?...( seeker gently scratches head)
Patamon quickly replies...Um..Seeker...were not alone...what I mean is you're on top of some one.....  

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:56 pm
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y

Suddenly, a great zip appears over the road to Toy Town. And suddenly Seeker, and Patamon drastically falls from the sky, at a high rate of speed, right on top of Emo and Terriermon. With no hesitation Seeker and Patamon quickly apologized to the new tamer and his digimon."Wow!, What a fall?!....sheesh, wonder were we are?...( seeker gently scratches head)
Patamon quickly replies...Um..Seeker...were not alone...what I mean is you're on top of some one.....

Unsure to what hit them Emo shoves Seeker off his back still holding the digi-egg he checks if it ok then says "What the hell are you serious you fall on top of us out of nowhere and almost crushed this poor digi-egg"

Terriermon much more calm and slow to judge simply gets up and helps patamon to his feet "soo did you just come from the Human world?"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games