Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yugioh, Seto Kaiba, Yugi, Bakura, Duel 

Reply Roleplay
.::The Darkness Returns::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  I have an idea to make it better!
View Results

Atems Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:43 pm
((Can we start soon?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:39 pm
((That's what I'd like to know. Is Lovely_Sorrow_23 paying atention to this at all?))  

demonofwhite

Atems Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:10 pm
((I dont know but I guess we can start and I'll take over for now))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:56 pm
((Ok! Sounds good! You wanna make the first post?))  

demonofwhite

Atems Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:52 pm
((Sure why not))

Seto sat at his desk at Kaiba Corp. He wore a nice white suit and blue tie. The tv was on, showing the news. His fingers travled swiftly over the keyboard and mouse as he quickly did the work that needed to be done. Nothing particularly special had happened to him since his tournament. What a freak show that was. He clenched his fists as soon as he thought about the tournament. he was supposed to be the king of games now. But he hadnt even made it to the final round. He growled but his anger was quickly forgotten and his usual indifferent expression was back on his face as someone walked throught the door.

Sam walked into her brother's office with a grin. She gave a small wave as kind of a greeting. "Hey." She said and plopped down on the couch. She picked up the remote and changed the channel to some cartoons.

Seto gave a nod of his head to acknowledge her and let out an irritated sigh. He would have prefered to finish his work before she got there. "Where's Mokuba?" He asked. He liked to know where his little brother was at all times.

Sam gave a shrug. "I havnt seen him since this morning." She answered, not looking away from the tv. She put her feet up on the table but was soon scolded so sh put her feet back on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:58 pm
Shadi walked calmly through the busy city of Domino. He was getitng many weird stares because of how he was dressed. He wore his egyptian robes and had a small bag over his shoulder. His millenium key hung around his neck and the millenium scale resided in his bag. "I sense a great disturbance, I must warn the chosen one..." He said quietly to himself and headed towards where he sensed the millenium puzzle.  

Atems Queen
Captain

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:31 pm
Akiko was walking down the street and scenced a strange yet familiar aura. She recogmized it as the aura of a melenium item...the melenium key and the melenium scale. It was then she saw Shadi. They had met once before, but it wasn't a very happy meeting. She walked up to him. "Hello Shadi..." She said quietly.0

Mokuba walked into his brother's office and sat down next to Sam. "Hi Sam. Hey Setto."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:02 pm
Shadi stopped, sensing the item close by. Unfortunately it hadnt been the one he had been searching for. He stared around, searching for the person until she walked right up to him. "Akiko..." He said with a slight nod as a greeting. He needed to find the chosen one but maybe this girl could help give him some information. "What brings you here?" He asks suspiciously.

Sam smiles and ruffles her hand in her litlte brother's hair. "Hey Mokie, we were just wondering where you have been." She said.

Seto looked up from his laptop. "Mokuba, where have you been?" he asked sternly. "Your homework better be finished..." He said almost threateningly. He was just strict. He wanted his brother to do his best but he would never treat him like he was treated by Gozaguro.  

Atems Queen
Captain

Nakromare

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Kanamie walked alone down the street in her traditional dress and an umbrella. her short white and black hair glistened in the sunlight. she stared to the sky with a searching gaze but the shook her head and began to walk pass Shadi and the girl who was on the other sidewalk across the street.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:13 pm
Akiko shruged. "I wanted to find out more about the items and my instinct told me most of them where here. Besides, I could ask the same of you."

"That's what I've been doing." Mokuba said, batting at Sam's hand. "Besides, I was helping out in the lab."  

demonofwhite

Yurikai ~Yuri~ Motou

Gaian

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:36 am
((Can I play a made up and two OCC? Um..Yugi and grandpa preferably and anyone else you need. I'm about to get my net back and I can post at work on my breaks and lunch now. I didn't have time though to make a profile, so I ripped one of Yuri's profiles from another RP. OH and She's not a long lost sister.....Yugi and grandpa knew about her...she just disappeared before the shows beginning and showed back up after the shows end, lol. ))

Username: Yurikai ~Yuri~ Motou
Character Name: Yurikai Motou
Job: hacker/thief
Talents: Yuri's talents lie in her computer skills and her uncanny ability to find herself in terrible situations that are difficult to get out of.
Deck: Pyro/fairy
Personality: sarcastic, mysterious, very curious, and will jump into any situation without thinking first
History: When Yuri was twelve, she blindly hacked into a huge company in Domino and caused it's demise and the apparent suicide of the CEO. [no it's not Kaiba corp...this company was second to KC] Grandpa, for fear of Yuri's well-being, sent her to New York City in America to a relatives house to keep her safe. What he didn't know was the relatives hated Yuri because they blamed her for the death of their only child. They abused her and on one instance tried to sell her to someone, so she got tired and finally escaped their locked basement and ran away. She spent several weeks, almost a month on the harsh streets of New York with only her laptop to aid her. When the battery finally gave up and died on her, she resulted to pick pocketing to gain enough money to eat on until she came to a very strange man by the name of Dartz. He caught her and as punishment, he took her with him. Upon arriving at Dartz's compound, he took her to a room to show her the orichalcos...instead of her chosing it, it chose her...signalfying that she held the spirit of the Leviathan inside her. Upon learning this, Dartz began his work on Yuri, training her in martial arts and developing her already growing computer skills and her thieving. He also started to feed the leviathan inside her by abusing Yuri and causing any negative emotions he could. In one instance when Yuri refused to put Kaiba corp under, he had her chained to a metal table and blindfolded. The man that was to torture her, raped her instead. Later she found out she was pregnant, but when she was five months, she was relentlessly beaten until she went into premature labor and gave birth to a very tiny infant girl which died in her arms five minutes later. Devastated, Yuri drowned herself in fighting and causing any physical harm to herself that she could just to drown out the pain inside her. The North America business world became very frightened of the possibility they would be next on Yuri's list. She uses the alias, Silent Huntress and is sought by the feds in North America.
Other: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:56 am
((accepted Yuri))

"I am simply doing an investigation." Shadi said truthfully but not giving many details about it. He just wanted to handle this quickly and then go back to Egypt. But this was his swarn duty to protect the millenium items. He had to make sure destiny took its rightfull course.

Sam laughed a little and pulled her hand away.

Seto nodded in aproovment. Mokuba was always so responsible, far from what most kids were like these days. He turned back to his laptop and got back to work.

Sam sighed. She looked over at Seto. "How long will you be working until tonight?" She asked.

"I'll try to be home for dinner.... but I cant gaurentee anything." He said. He would probably do a lot more work then that.  

Atems Queen
Captain

Yurikai ~Yuri~ Motou

Gaian

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:32 pm
((YAY THANK YOU^^ okay, I'm at work, so this may be a wierd first post))

Back and forth, back and forth, the broom went across the floor. Grandpa hummed a lively tune as he went about tidying up the shop. The past few months had been rather interesting since his grand daughter had come home. Yugi seemed in better spirits as well; although, Yuri had seemed to changed since she had been home last.

Solomon Motou put away his broom and glanced toward his two grand children that seemed to be in awe at something on the table, so he decided to check it out.

"This is so cool," Yuri smirked as she watched the small grand daddy long legs spider crawl across the table. She glanced at her brother who seemed to have a different opinion in his eyes.

"If you say so," Yugi shook his head. He had never been fond of any type of spider. Yugi glanced up and noticed grandpa standing over them with a skeptical look as well.

"Well at least it won't bite...they're not poisonous," grandpa smiled brightly.

"Actually grandpa, grand daddy long legs are the most poisonous spiders in the world. They're mouths are too tiny to puncture anything," Yuri corrected.

"And you're playing with it?!?" Grandpa over reacted. Yuri immediately picked the spider up and walked to the door to free the tiny creature.

"It's okay now, you can relax," Yuri smirked as she shook her head in amusement.

((gah, gtg I'll post more Monday unless I can get on a computer this weekend.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:42 pm
"Why can't you ever take a break, Seto?" Mokuba whined. He didn't like to see his brother over work.

"There is something you are not telling me, but I'll let it slide..." Akiko looked around for a moment. "And what I cam for is very close to this spot..."  

demonofwhite

Nakromare

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:37 pm
Kanamie's item began to react to the others and it became visible. she held it and panicked "oh no they must have items......" a bright flash surrounded Kanamie as she held the scythe tightly. she then tried her best and staggered into the alleyway slightly dazed. "dang i hate this....." she sighed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff