Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragongirl42391

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:45 pm
Orizion
mazuac
thestarthatshines
So, Jesus told us to go preach the gospel to all the earth - why don't we do it on Gaia?

I was thinking that. Maybe, if 1,2, or 3 of us paired up and one of us made a forum, the three of us could talk about it, and preach the bible. That way, when people "flame" us, we can support one another. And no doubt other Christians would join in as well. It's sad to think of how so many souls will be lost. I would like any way to help spread Christianity, but, let me tell you from an Athiests point of view, because I was one... awhile ago. They will give people the hardest tasks of questions such as "what about other religions?" and "if God is so loving, then why is there all this death and violence in the world?" And that kind of stuff. So, if a couple of us were to get together and "preach" then we would want to have a plan... If anyone would want to do that, PM me, 'cause i think that's an OK idea. what'd you think?

I hate to say this, but those ppl should be ignored. You know, the ones that ask those questions, and refuse to listen to what you have to say. Sometimes ppl are too closed-minded. I have experience with this in both real life and online. Those who will listen are the ones that are lonely, sick, etc.
Agree/disagree?

I do agree that the lonely and sick etc will listen and some others will just poke fun at us. (Hey thats just part of being a Christian) However, who's to say we won't get some lonely/sick people asking us questions? I do see your concern, internet evangelism is EXTREMELY hard as a lot of people on the internet are willing to tear our faith to shreds in a heartbeat. But, no pain no game.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:57 pm
dragongirl42391
Orizion
mazuac
thestarthatshines
So, Jesus told us to go preach the gospel to all the earth - why don't we do it on Gaia?

I was thinking that. Maybe, if 1,2, or 3 of us paired up and one of us made a forum, the three of us could talk about it, and preach the bible. That way, when people "flame" us, we can support one another. And no doubt other Christians would join in as well. It's sad to think of how so many souls will be lost. I would like any way to help spread Christianity, but, let me tell you from an Athiests point of view, because I was one... awhile ago. They will give people the hardest tasks of questions such as "what about other religions?" and "if God is so loving, then why is there all this death and violence in the world?" And that kind of stuff. So, if a couple of us were to get together and "preach" then we would want to have a plan... If anyone would want to do that, PM me, 'cause i think that's an OK idea. what'd you think?

I hate to say this, but those ppl should be ignored. You know, the ones that ask those questions, and refuse to listen to what you have to say. Sometimes ppl are too closed-minded. I have experience with this in both real life and online. Those who will listen are the ones that are lonely, sick, etc.
Agree/disagree?

I do agree that the lonely and sick etc will listen and some others will just poke fun at us. (Hey thats just part of being a Christian) However, who's to say we won't get some lonely/sick people asking us questions? I do see your concern, internet evangelism is EXTREMELY hard as a lot of people on the internet are willing to tear our faith to shreds in a heartbeat. But, no pain no game.

Truem true. I still think we could reach a couple of people... sweatdrop  

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers