A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:24 am
"Yah, long story short. I'm not human, I'm a time lord, from another planet. My name is The Doctor. That man is also a time lord. He is The Ruler. He wants to enslave everyone and everything in the universe. And this Police box is realy a space ship and time machine rolled into one, called the TARDIS. Now I've got to stop him." I said.
-------------
"COME OUT DOCTOR! I KNOW YOUR HERE. I'LL MAKE YOUR DEMISE QUICK AND PAINLESS." He boomed. He watched me move from my current location on his time lord tracker.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:24 pm
Susan looked at him blankly as she pondered this information. Her instinks where screaming at her to say that all of the things this "Doctor" had said was insane. But another part of her was saying that all of it had baring on the real world.
How that can be, Susan had no notion. She chased after the Doctor and asked, "Just what exactly is this man up to? You say that you and he are Time Lords. Does that mean that the two of you can travel through time like H. G. Wells' character?"
Working as a librarian did not require her to move fast, but the pace the Doctor was moving was making her have to buck up on her heels.  

Triska
Crew

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:33 am
"Yes, we can. As long as we have our TARDIS. If we have the right materials, we can improve a time macine though." I said. "And the master as I stated, wants to take over the universe, but he can't do that with out an army, so he's going to turn Earth into the new Gallifrey, our home planet that was destroyed in the time war." I explained to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:07 pm
One thing Susan can't figure out is how is it that she seem to feel like she knows this story. She did her level best to keep up and said, "Wait a minute, I thought you just said his name was the Ruler. Or does he just take on what ever name that involves being in control?"  

Triska
Crew

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:30 pm
"Oh, did I? Guess I've been so used to the Master doing these stunts, it slipped right out." I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:13 pm
Too late for me to sign up as the 4th Doctor? mrgreen  

Dr. Demented

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:49 pm
Susan rolled her eyes. "Alright, fine. Then does all of this mean that all time Lords take on title names? Your the Doctor. This man we ARE dealing with is the Ruler, and there's another guy that does this sort of thing is called the Master. Is there someone called the Ideate from your world? and..."
Susan really does not like having to move like this when she has no idea where they were going. And for that matter, didn't she have work to get to?
"Where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:02 pm
Dr. Demented
Too late for me to sign up as the 4th Doctor? mrgreen

((Nope, just fill out the doctor sign up form.))

"That about sums it up. Those are our actual name though." I said. "And were going to find where the Ruler is."
---------------------
"Come out, come out, where ever you are, Doctor.  

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:01 pm
"Wo wo wo," exclaimed Susan, "What do you mean 'we?'"
despite this comment, she was still moving along side him.
"I need to be headed for work. I can't be.. I... This can't be for real."
Something about this seemed familiar. Something about this man seemed familiar. But as hard as Susan tries she can't place where.
She didn't notice it, but as she was thinking this, her fingers rubbed over the area where a watch that she wore on a chain hidden in her clothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:02 pm
"Oh this is real. No dream." I said.
------------------------------
"Are you going to make me wait all day?" The Ruler Asked.  

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:25 pm
"Impatient isn't he," replied Susan. She had managed to find a pace in following the Doctor. "Alright, real, not real. I'm fair game. Gives me something to do with my life besides directing people and shelving."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:11 am
"Ok. First, I need to find his TARDIS and disable it." I said. "That way, he can't escape."  

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:47 pm
"Right," replied Susan. She had no idea what a TARDIS is, but it sounds familiar. "My name's Susan. Susan Smith. Just so you know. I work over at the Library. Now, what is up with this Time And Relative Dimension In Space thing. I...."
Susan literally paused in her steps. Where did that come from? In fact, her voice sounded a little different when she said what TARDIS stood for. She dropped her hand from where it was rubbing. "That was weird."
The Doctor never said what TARDIS stood for.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:55 am
"How did you know that?" I asked. "On;y some of my assistants and other time lords know what TARDIS means. I know you aren't a time lord, and have never been one of my assistants, so that's strange." I said.  

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:40 am
"Um," Susan tried working that out, "Yes. I might have heard it from somewhere."
Susan started walking again. This time with more boost to her steps. "But never mind that. Lets get this guy taken cared of."
In all truth, Susan believes she might have heard it in a dream.  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff