Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
mer's october breeding - winners pg9 -certs pg10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calrais

Fluffy Lunatic

19,540 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:19 pm
in case anybody is confused: as i explained it to a friend-
peopel can still enter editted pairs into the other slots, but i would preffer it if they didn't enter the same pair into the costume slot as they did in the rp or non-rp slot. so, you can have an rp or non-rp + open raffle pair, and a costume party pair, but the pair in the costume party can't be entered into any of the other slots (hence whhy there's no 'would you like this pair to be entered in the open raffle' option in the costume party form). it's not an 'extra' like i made the crack raffle, but it is a 'special', that will result in some 'special' baskets... sorry if that created any confusion. i was sure i put something like that somewhere T__T it all makes sense before it actually gets typed up, i swear!

@kamiki: imo, the / symbol usually means and/or when i'm typing ^_^; so the qualify for the costume party, the soq must be a cosplay and/or heavily editted. if it's a non-editted cosplay, that's fine too, as long as it's -clear- that it's a cosplay. i'm not really big on MLPs being entered, for instance, because they're not marked as being cosplays, they're just marked as being MLP edition, but that i would leave up to the entrants discretion. and it's a 'costume party', so yeah, it'd be nice if both soqs in the pair had edits or were cosplays. it's no fun showing up to a halloween party with a date who doesn't want to dress up!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:23 pm
But then, one last question. You had said the Costume party counts towards your two pairs entered... so I didn't think you could enter a NON RP or RP couple AND a costume party, because then you'd be entering two pairs yourself o_O

*so confused* ;_;

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Calrais

Fluffy Lunatic

19,540 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:30 pm
*takes a second to actually remmeber what she was going to say o_0 *

ok.. but.. a person -can- have two pairs in the raffle, it says that right in the general rules on the front of this thread. i'm pretty sure it was something like 'you can't enter two pairs yourself, but you can enter a pair, then someone else can enter a pair where you own one of the soqs in it, hence, two pairs' but you can't have like, more than two soqs you own in a raffle, or something..

rules

10. Up to 2 soquili per owner may be submitted only in the following situation: Person A enters a couple. Person B can enter another one of Person A's soquili in a coupling with theirs. You may not enter two pairs yourself.

so, you could enter a pair where you own soq A and someone else owns soq B into the rp/non rp+open raffles, then someone else could come along an enter a pair where -they- own soq A and -you- own soq B into the costume raffle, and it would stillc ount towards your 2 soqs per breeding raffle thing. so if you had a soq in the regular slots, and one in the costume party slots, you wouldn't be able to have a -third- soq entered in a pair into the other regular slot you hadn't entered yet.

it makes sense to -me- ._.;;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:34 pm
Sorry, but the way you worded it sounded like you were saying you yourself to enter one couple as normal rp or nonRP and one couple as costume, which is why it didn't make sense to me.

*shrugs* doesn't matter in my case anyway sense Azure isn't edited anyway XD

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:39 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Evelyn, owned by Huroggmeten
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Bliss, owned by Summer Raven
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-RP. (Their RP isn't quite romantic enough yet.)
Link to RP if entering RP couples: NA

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: YES!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:39 pm
Alright, I think I Understand now, too.

Is it possible for me to ask, then, for the entry that Poufy and I tried for to just be the costume raffle, then?  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Calrais

Fluffy Lunatic

19,540 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:41 pm
ok, actually, i'm just going to kill the costume party slot, because really, i can't make sense (obviously) when i am on pain meds, and i'm getting too much 'technically this is a cosplay, so does it count too?' questions, and it's making my head hurt XD;;;

it seemed like a good idea ._.; i will have to plan more and close loopholes befor ei attempt it again i guess.

so! three slots instead of four. regular rules and stuff. sorry to anybody who was looking into the costume party, it's just not gonna work out. *rolls off to update the front page and then nap before she falls out of her chair*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:42 pm
xDD ... Or you could add a 2nd choice to one of the other raffles 'stead of making it 3? *SHOTSOBAD*

Have a nice nap, Mer~ heart

Huroggmeten

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:42 pm
It wasn't a bad idea, but you can't blame people for having questions and risk getting themselves disqualified altogether.

Edit: Just personally, I think I good Halloween theme would be "evil" Soquili only. Like one of the Soqs in the pair has to be a mutant, kalona, skinwalker, plague or 7 Sins edition soquili as listed on the cert. /two cents  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:53 pm
Evil would I think be -exceptionally- limiting though. I mean, halloween isn't all evil, most of its about keeping evil spirits at =bay- after all. ^_^
Even if we have turned it into 'yay candy'  

endejester

Feral Cat

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:55 pm
I get what Mer was trying to say... Let's use Hatter and I for example since we enter everything together. heart

I enter Kochu and Draven for the RP and open raffles. That is one couple for us. Hatter could then enter Remy and Rogue in either the RP and open raffles or she could enter them in the Costume Party. Either one or the other, but not both because it's something special that Mer was trying to do for fun.

As Ende said, 'evil only' would be -very- limiting... And Halloween was -not- meant to be evil. All Hallows Eve.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:59 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Heaven's Tear (uncerted)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Kishi
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?:
Link to RP if entering RP couples:N/A
Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes!

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Merangue: well, that's too bad... I guess then can Poufy/Nymphadora and I just enter Anju/Amaterasu into the non-RP and open raffle then...?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:05 pm
I get what Mer is trying to say now, just things needed to be better explained is all. I think it confused people because she said the costume party couple couldn't be entered into the OPEN, but she didn't say they couldn't be entered in the RP/non RP ones.

Yes, and you dressed up on All Hallow's Eve to keep away the evil spirits, because that's when the could return to the earth. Hence why its so intertwined with the "evil/creepy" thing. Limited or not, I still think it would be a neat Halloween theme to celebrate the kalona/skinwalker/mutant types. heart

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:11 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Uncerted Echo, Infinities
User Image

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Uncerted Khalon, Infinities
User Image

Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: RP'd

Link to RP if entering RP couples: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8648213

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: yes  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces