Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
rook's cabin(read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nordlys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:44 pm
*She smiled warmly to him.* Come here, kindly. *She said and pointed right next to her right and found herself a knife.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:46 pm
"ok what do you need"said rook a little caustiously as he stepped closer.  

cmcconnell95

Nordlys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:51 pm
A hand if you please. *Bebadora found a carving-board, and gave the man one of the most sincere smiles she could give.* If it would not be too much trouble?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:53 pm
"i'm not sure what you mean?"he said a bit confused.  

cmcconnell95

Nordlys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:58 pm
Like so. *She said. She cocked her head like a bird would do. Her smile suddenly expectant. She took a firm hold of his arm. Though she was mearly 16, the grip had strength. The other hand raised the knife, that then flew down with fast precision.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:04 pm
the blade stopped just before it hit flesh,her hand was being gripped firm by his,but his hand was no longer human,no,it had black scales and sharp claws.rook looked at her with eyes that were now a menecing yellow.he removed his other hand from her grip."I dont fancy haveing strangers come into my house and try to delimb me."he said coldly while letting the rest of his dragon features come threw,all but the size."now maybe youd like to explain before I roast you.  

cmcconnell95

Nordlys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:11 pm
*Bebadora was frozen. Now this was a turn of events. His skin was weird, his eyes had changed. He did not even look human anymore. Like everything else around here, he had changed. She should have known. With a calm face she looked into the yellow eyes demanding answer. She opened and closed her mouth once. Should she tell the truth? She clanced at his hand that held hers in a strong grip, she then eyed him up and down. Probably wise.* You looked tasty.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:15 pm
"i suppose I should take that as a complement"he said tightening his grip"Now tell me why your trying to cut me in peicies or i'll make you tonightes main course."he said smothly.  

cmcconnell95

Nordlys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:20 pm
*Her face tightened as he fastened his grip, but she did not flinch.* Bebadora told you why. You looked tasty, and Bebadora likes meat. Bebadora is no main course....Bebadora eats, she's not eaten. *She looked at him angrily.* And Bebadora did not think about cutting you to pieces, Bebadora just wanted the arm. Even though everyone knows the tummy is best.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:26 pm
"well you look a little like food,did I mention that when it comes to meat i swallow it hole,that would mean you would be in my stomach slowly roting away do to the acids.Now why would i be the elaged meat and not some animal."he said.he was tired of only getting half answers from this girl,he might just kill her to make things simpler.  

cmcconnell95

Nordlys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:31 pm
*Bebadoras eyes widened a little. Then her anger bubbeled up.* Bebadora can't help for being herself! And she never called you an animal. Animals don't taste good. If you want to eat Bebadora then get on with it! *Her ice-blue eyes was full of defiance.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:38 pm
"oh calm down I dont eat trash."he said."let me tell you something,everybody in the synidate has strength,forms,and abielities so if you insist on eating people than go else where."he said as he begain draging her outside.
(ooc:not location outside just outside of the cabin)  

cmcconnell95

Nordlys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:41 pm
*She did not resist, though fuming silently.* Funny-Ears helped Bebadora find meat.* She mumbled. Defeat in her voice.* Bebadora went away. She truly did. but Bebadora hear that..... *She stopped herself. Like this Stranger would ever care. Even the prey she could take, was protected by some strange creature.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:43 pm
"funny-ears?"he said"never heard of him,so is there a place i should drop you off or would you rather me throw you as far as i can away from here."  

cmcconnell95

~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces