Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
As a Christian, what ales you in these troublesome days? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When do you want Jesus to come back?
  Now!! xD
  Maybe in a few years. I can wait. :)
  I'm not sure if I want Jesus to come back, yet.
  I don't want Jesus to come back at all. The world we live in is perfect.
  Poll whore. *wink*
View Results

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:24 pm
>.< now YOU are quick to judge, my friend. I'm talking about the people in my school and bringing the junkies from the street, which i ALWAYS give money. Whatever i can, is just wrong. if i dont have money with me, i can't. but i do give them money. Because i feel bad for them. I judge the people in my school. because they talk about it around me. About how COOL it is, and how awesome they are cuz they do it. perhaps now you understand WHY i judge them. they say it themselves. I'm only relaying what i hear. If i had the heart to tell them to stop, i would. but stop and think about how far i would get... what good would it do? they think it makes them 'cool' so they wont stop. As i said, i get to watch the people i care about destroy themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:33 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
>.< now YOU are quick to judge, my friend. I'm talking about the people in my school and bringing the junkies from the street, which i ALWAYS give money. Whatever i can, is just wrong. if i dont have money with me, i can't. but i do give them money. Because i feel bad for them. I judge the people in my school. because they talk about it around me. About how COOL it is, and how awesome they are cuz they do it. perhaps now you understand WHY i judge them. they say it themselves. I'm only relaying what i hear. If i had the heart to tell them to stop, i would. but stop and think about how far i would get... what good would it do? they think it makes them 'cool' so they wont stop. As i said, i get to watch the people i care about destroy themselves.
How do you know that the "it's cool" excuse isn't a cover-up for more deeply-rooted issues in their lives?

Judging people in general isn't a good thing to do. You're allowed to not like people, or to not be friends with them, but to deem them as bad people when you don't know their story is...premature, to say the least.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:43 pm
tell me... when you look over at a person, then look around the table, and look at people smile, and rather enjoy themselves when they talk bout the stuff. then set up times when they'll do it together... how are they NOT doing it for the cool factor. if not the cool factor, then cuz they think its the thing to do these days. I've seen this MANY times, with many groups of different people. i'm not jumping to conclusions.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:51 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
I'm sure you know what i'm pissed off about. To tell you the truth, this one dude wouldn't let up trying to get me to drink. I had to chike slam him to get em to piss off. Drugs, alchohol, carefree sex, the belief that sex is the answer to everything, the belief that drugs solve problems. The basic conversations kids have at my CHRISTIAN school "rape, drugs, alchohol, fights, smoking" all of it. Sometime i just wanna beat the hell outa them. if not physically, then spiritually, show them just how retarded they are. Immaturity... i know its a part of kids and adolescents... but i think the kids today take it too damn far.

drugs: immaturity
premarrital sex: immaturity
smoking: immaturity
alchohol:immaturity.

these people are so stuck up on the fact that they might be "cool" because they're holding a beer, or a cig, or a joint in their hands are so stupid. It pisses me the frack off. I want a gf that i know i can trust. that doesnt have an overactive sex drive (like most i've ended up with), is deeper in her walk with God than I, so i can look to her as a model to follow, one that will love me for who i am, not how i look (big problem there) and that has the same moral beliefs as I. equality in christianity, all faiths are the same, regardless of what people teach in their so called doctrine. One that refuses to drink, smoke, do drugs, or have sex before marriage (will help get rid of the seductive problems i've had with past gfs -_-)

Dude, I'm right there with you. People factioning at my school, drugs, violence, sex, alcohol....its a never-ending thing. I completely understand you.

What I have never had in the past, which I REALLY want, is a girlfriend. I'm not even kidding you. I called her once, and I barely had the balls to do it. whee  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:53 pm
SinfulGuillotine
thrashmetaljunkie
I'm sure you know what i'm pissed off about. To tell you the truth, this one dude wouldn't let up trying to get me to drink. I had to chike slam him to get em to piss off. Drugs, alchohol, carefree sex, the belief that sex is the answer to everything, the belief that drugs solve problems. The basic conversations kids have at my CHRISTIAN school "rape, drugs, alchohol, fights, smoking" all of it. Sometime i just wanna beat the hell outa them. if not physically, then spiritually, show them just how retarded they are. Immaturity... i know its a part of kids and adolescents... but i think the kids today take it too damn far.

drugs: immaturity
premarrital sex: immaturity
smoking: immaturity
alchohol:immaturity.

these people are so stuck up on the fact that they might be "cool" because they're holding a beer, or a cig, or a joint in their hands are so stupid. It pisses me the frack off. I want a gf that i know i can trust. that doesnt have an overactive sex drive (like most i've ended up with), is deeper in her walk with God than I, so i can look to her as a model to follow, one that will love me for who i am, not how i look (big problem there) and that has the same moral beliefs as I. equality in christianity, all faiths are the same, regardless of what people teach in their so called doctrine. One that refuses to drink, smoke, do drugs, or have sex before marriage (will help get rid of the seductive problems i've had with past gfs -_-)
You know what bothers me? People who get on a moral high horse and deem it fit to judge others based an miniscule aspect of their personality and resort to violence to uphold their delusion of moral superiority. biggrin

Oh, and in the thread title, I think you want "ails," not "ales." Ale is the stuff you drink in pubs.

I was afraid of that....LOL!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:53 pm
Im not realy sure really other then what i post in the guild nothing really  

oORiver GoddessOo

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:57 pm
iremembertherain
*groans* What I hate a whole lot is when people think that they don't owe anyone anything, that even though we're all human they can do whatever they want to anybody for no reason. Like they're just so cool and bad that it doesn't matter who it is, they can hurt them anyway they like and they don't need a reason. That really bothers me.
The promotion of teenage sex disturbs me. Are we really ready for that? I don't think so. It's so much more of a big deal than the media makes it seem.
And people who judge/are mean. I hate silly judgements.

I also want to find someone who can help me in my walk with God. (obviously a guy, though) My first love was like that. He was such a strong believer; it was so good for me. Every guy I've dated since then has been less than moral...way less. I want a really dedicated Christian who can help me and who I can help back. Where did they go???? crying

I wish I could find a girlfriend exactly like that. Just hold me everyday, tell me its gonna be alright. One to embrace when I need someone to hug and hold onto when I'm down... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:02 pm
hey, we're all depressed... SWEET!!! lol. i'm the same way... why i had to break up with my gf 2 nights ago... She moved outa state, and i couldn't take it anymore. i lasted 2 months, after 5 months of her here with me cry but thanks for agreeing with me. You understand where i'm coming from. unlike some people stare  

thrashmetaljunkie

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:08 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
tell me how it's not immature to think that drugs, alchohol, smoking, and pre marrital sex gets you popularity and the "cool factor" please, do. I've watched so many friends destroy thier lives from this stuff, and everytime i try to help them, they push me away, saying i'm "not cool" cuz i dont do the stupid stuff they do. Do you drink... smoke... drugs... perhaps had sex though your not married...???? It's not a moral high horse. It's the result of watching the people you love the most destroy their life. Both my brothers are f---ed because they made the idiotic choices to do all of those things. Now i get to watch as my older brothers spiral head first to self destruction. as for the violence... I'd rather die than drink. I plan on having a family when i grow up. i come from a family of drug abusers, alchoholics, and smokers. (i'm adopted) i refuse to be like that. i refuse to drink, i'm afraid i'll end up like my brothers, and be an a*****e for a husband, and a dead beat father. I wanna be there for my kids, not beat them. And i want to stay true to the vows i make to my wife when i get married. I want to love my family when i get it. Smoking would be bad for my health, and theirs. Plus i;m in a band, i'm the vocals, smoking doesn't help the vocals. Drugs... do i even have to say it?? And premarrital sex... I'm waiting for my wife, who ever she may be. I dont wanna live with the guilt. I have enough of it on my shoulders as it is. I blame myself for almost everything. So i'm not on a moral high horse, i've set goals for my life, and God has told me what he wants... to a point. Everytime that bullshit is offered to me, i get this really stern NO inside. its not even me thinking. I don't question, i follow. its that simple.

Their said "cool factor" isn't really cool at all. People think if you don't do something like drugs, sex, or alcohol, you don't fit in. Therefore, if you don't "fit in", they think you're not cool. However, there is one guy I know that knows you're doing the right thing everytime you deny that......He's called God. There's a quote from 'Bruce Almighty' where Morgan Freeman says, "A teenager who stays away from drugs is a miracle." I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. And you can trust me when I say this. I see it all the time as well. What disturbs me is that this is happening at a Christian school, where they're supposed to honor The Way of Jesus, not the conformity formed around corrupted teens with raging hormones screaming for sex to just 'fit in'. I havn't done drugs all these years because I know they're not good for my health, they make you turn into someone you're not, and they've got the possibility of addiction. Just keep it up man. God wouldn't want us to do those things. Stay strong. Stay truly cool in Gods' eyes. cool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:21 pm
I'd like to take the time to acknowledge those people that have a different story and motivation in doing those things. I apologize to those kids, and people like yourself, Guillotine. I mean that. 3nodding  

Mjolnir The Hammer

iremembertherain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:09 pm
maplestoryjunky
iremembertherain
*groans* What I hate a whole lot is when people think that they don't owe anyone anything, that even though we're all human they can do whatever they want to anybody for no reason. Like they're just so cool and bad that it doesn't matter who it is, they can hurt them anyway they like and they don't need a reason. That really bothers me.
The promotion of teenage sex disturbs me. Are we really ready for that? I don't think so. It's so much more of a big deal than the media makes it seem.

I also want to find someone who can help me in my walk with God. (obviously a guy, though) My first love was like that. He was such a strong believer; it was so good for me. Every guy I've dated since then has been less than moral...way less. I want a really dedicated Christian who can help me and who I can help back. Where did they go???? crying

I wish I could find a girlfriend exactly like that. Just hold me everyday, tell me its gonna be alright. One to embrace when I need someone to hug and hold onto when I'm down... crying

I know! I don't feel like any guy would do that for me! There are times when you're just so weak and wish that someone was there...but they're not. *sigh* One day...hopefullly....ehhhh. *prays*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:07 pm
iremembertherain
maplestoryjunky
iremembertherain

I know! I don't feel like any guy would do that for me! There are times when you're just so weak and wish that someone was there...but they're not. *sigh* One day...hopefullly....ehhhh. *prays*
we should start a club... but i need a gf, lol. ehhh... one that wont use her overly sexy body to try to manipulate me o_O (my ex) >.< i've had like... 3 try that on me now, and it almost worked with the last one >.<. i need someone who doesnt have an over active sex drive, that just wants to cuddle.  

thrashmetaljunkie

iremembertherain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:36 pm
We should start a Who Needs a Cuddle? Club. biggrin I had one guy who just kept telling me how much we should have sex and how it would solve all our problems. -_- I never did quite understand that logic.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:41 pm
iremembertherain
We should start a Who Needs a Cuddle? Club. biggrin I had one guy who just kept telling me how much we should have sex and how it would solve all our problems. -_- I never did quite understand that logic.
AH! I adore cuddling. But yeah, sex is not really a problem solver, nor are drugs. People often go for temporary cures or distractions from their issues because they dont know how to truly solve them. Sometimes complaining is what people do, but it's not very wise unless one plans on getting to a solution by first presenting the problem. Many people complain just to vent, but they dont seek solutions. Therefore, such complaining only adds to the problem by evoking more negative emotions.  

Princessofwhatever

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:04 pm
iremembertherain
I've got that before. I'm not even that good looking, i dont get why girls wanna sex me up. then they get a hissy fit when i say no. Its rather entertaining to watch them rant, and jump to conclusions and try to make me feel bad. asking if they're not pretty enough... or if they aren't sexy enough. They fail to realize guilt trips dont work with me -_-. where are did all the nonsexoholics go???????  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff