Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)
The Sinz of Death (Literate) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alede

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:30 pm
Kate looked down when she felt someone staring at her. "The one with blades." She clenched her fists when she felt his energy. It seemed he wanted a fight.

"Too bad that I don't want to fight." Kate turned and jumped off the building top, landing lightly on her feet.

Lightening still came to her periodically, but sometimes she sent it a different way. Any smart person--actually any other one like her would know what it meant if the light always struck in the same place.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:35 pm
((What would happen? Not even I know...))

Joey watched her. "What a coward..." He said, his other arm turning into a blade as well. He scraped the blades against each other, about to just attack her.

Toushiro looked up at saw her staring. He put his head back down and sighed, walking by her. He felt the rain come harder and growled, hoping it would let up soon.  

Just Lonesome

Alede

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:14 pm
"You think me a coward?" Kate was suddenly by Joey's side. "I am no coward. I just don't feel like killing anyboy unless I absolutely have to. I do not want a fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:32 pm
Joey smirked. "Well now...just because you're lightning fast doesn't mean you can beat me" He said testingly, looking at her from the corner of his eye.  

Just Lonesome

X..candi..X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:46 pm
The rain came down a bit harder and she shivered.
The hooded man walked past her.
Not very many people were here anymore, so she hoped no one saw.
With her right hand placed at her side, she unclenched her fist and immediately, a warm breeze of air began circling.
It took almost a second when it disappeared.
She was now dry from head to toe and smiled contently as the rain splashed on her now dry blond hair.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:53 pm
Toushiro stopped and sighed. "What's the use...there's not where to hide from this rain..." He said to himself.  

Just Lonesome

Alede

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:15 pm
"I never said I could." Kate cocked her head to the side. "I just don't want to die anytime soon--not until I get done what needs to be done." She looked up at the sky as a huge bolt of lightening came racing towards them. Kate pushed Joey out of the way and took the full force of the lightening bolt.

Kate shivered and doubled over. Never before had she taken on that much energy at one time. It was a rush, and yet she felt as if she would explode. "My God....that's a lot."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:50 pm
Jessica turned to the hooded man.
"Um..excuse me. Did you say something?"
She asked politely.
Maybe she was just being cautious, but she felt sort of awkward standing in the rain while still completely dry.

X..candi..X

Just Lonesome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Joey felt her push him and saw her take the lightning bolt. He narrowed his eyes. "I could've taken that..." He bragged.

Toushiro looked to her. "The rain....I hate it...." He said, feeling a soft breeze blowing his cloak in one dirction, only revealing his blade, which reflected the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:09 pm
Jessica saw something glisten.
She almost gasped out loud and her eyes widened when she realized it was a sword.
She took a small step back. She hasn't seen many people carry around swords in such a long time.
It means...
It simply means he's a threat.
Something told her as her red eyes pierced into his.

X..candi..X

Just Lonesome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Toushiro looked to her and raised an eyebrow "What's wrong? Do I look scary to you with my hood on?" He asked, wondering why she was staring at him the way she was.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:25 pm
There weren't too many people around anymore.
The rain came down harder, yet she still remained completely dry.
There was a moment of silence before Jessica shifted her eyesight to the ground.
She hoped the moonlight didn't show how much she was blushing.
"I-I'm sorry..."
She mumbled.
"I thought I saw something..."

X..candi..X

Alede

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:58 am
Kate stood up straight. "What a rush." Her voice carried a bit of an echo and her eyes flashed red. She looked to Joey. "You may have been able to take it and you may not have. This is my element---it doesn't harm me."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:24 pm
Toushiro just turned away, then saw a tree. He sighed, quickly rushing up and slicing the tree down with his sword, burning it before it fell to the ground. He sighed. "I hate trees just as much as I hate rain" He said, looking back at her from the corner of his eye.

Joey narrowed his eyes at her, but turned away and started walking away, feeling eager to just cut something.  

Just Lonesome

KPiGame

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Kael sat upon a window sill in an abandoned warehouse.She felt the weather against her bare arms.Kicking her feet against the brick wall with boredom she leaned back in the room to see if her paranoia was true.She let her eyes dart everywhere as she heard footsteps.

She realised no one was coming so she sat upright again and stared down at all of the surroudings."Busy night tonight is"she said to herself as she sighed with her eyes drooping from the previous night.

06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games