Submit

Would you like to see a homosexual NPC?
  Yes.
  No.
  I don't know.
View Results

tarah_titan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:28 pm
all the stuff going on in the world and we are worried about gays??? what is the point. there are children that will not have anything to eat today. tommarow. and maybe not for thankgiving. yet we worry about gays. people are being killed in the streets every day. kids are doing drugs and dying every day. yet we worry about the gays. i myself have other stuff to worry about then who is gay and who is straight.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:41 pm
tarah_titan
all the stuff going on in the world and we are worried about gays??? what is the point. there are children that will not have anything to eat today. tommarow. and maybe not for thankgiving. yet we worry about gays. people are being killed in the streets every day. kids are doing drugs and dying every day. yet we worry about the gays. i myself have other stuff to worry about then who is gay and who is straight.

Cali
Bill #777

It's not like I care about it but I'm sure not too many XX's are all too happy  

lordstar

tarah_titan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:31 pm
lordstar
tarah_titan

Cali
Bill #777

i'm afraid you lost me. what do you mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:54 pm
tarah_titan
lordstar
tarah_titan

Cali
Bill #777

basically what it does is let any member of one sex should they identify themselves more as the other sex then they may use the facilities associated with the sex they identify themselves with.

so ladies should a man feel particularly famine for the day he may be so inclined as to use the ladies room and/or changing rooms...crazy isn't it  

lordstar

RemedyxIsxComing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:39 pm
Psh. Thats just sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:37 pm
lordstar
tarah_titan
lordstar
tarah_titan

Cali
Bill #777

basically what it does is let any member of one sex should they identify themselves more as the other sex then they may use the facilities associated with the sex they identify themselves with.

so ladies should a man feel particularly famine for the day he may be so inclined as to use the ladies room and/or changing rooms...crazy isn't it

Strawman. Anyone charged under this law would have to prove to a psychiatrist that they suffered from persistent Gender Identity Dysphoria, which does not "come and go from day to day". BASICALLY, what this bill does is say that what one person has thought about themselves their whole life has more authority over how they can live their life than another person's hangups over what junk can be in the pants of those in their general vicinity when they use the washroom.

Unless you have a habit of peeing on the floor in front of the sinks, nobody, man or woman, is going to see anything.  

Mein Kulturkampf

Medanite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't ever want to be alone again...

Sorry for being so brash about this, but if Gaia has an NPC that cusses, what makes it so different from the NPC being Gay? I mean, come on; cursing is sin, homosexuality is sin. If homosexuality becomes the norm in the US, just like cursing has, I wouldn't be surprised in this world that we live in if the same thing happened to Gaia.

What a corrupt society we are. stare
...Now that I have found a love that never ends. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:53 am
Mein Kulturkampf
lordstar
tarah_titan
lordstar
tarah_titan

Cali
Bill #777

Strawman. Anyone charged under this law would have to prove to a psychiatrist that they suffered from persistent Gender Identity Dysphoria, which does not "come and go from day to day". BASICALLY, what this bill does is say that what one person has thought about themselves their whole life has more authority over how they can live their life than another person's hangups over what junk can be in the pants of those in their general vicinity when they use the washroom.

Unless you have a habit of peeing on the floor in front of the sinks, nobody, man or woman, is going to see anything.

proveing it to a psychiatrist is the key

it is clear what this bill is suposed to do
but the question is
does it do just that or are there loopholes  

lordstar

rftkfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:12 pm
Again why worry about it. We have to live our own lives.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:54 pm
White Dog Poo
The fact making a homosexual npc would give the Idea to the kids and age groups that it is OK!
WHICH IT IS NOT! at all
God despies it .

Remebr Love the Sinner and HATE THE SIn

ok. well then.... God despises ALL sin including judging others where it isnt your place to judge

Matthew 7

Judging Others
1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Luke 6:36-38 (New International Version)
36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Judging Others
37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

John 8:49-51 (New International Version)
49"I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."

let these kids' parents raise them, it isnt what we are here for. Gaia wont be saying anything more that homosexuality exists.

gaias name was once a pagean goddess, is having the name Gaia promoting the worship of "mother earth"?  

promised_child

tarah_titan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:58 pm
you got a point there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:54 pm
promised_child
White Dog Poo
The fact making a homosexual npc would give the Idea to the kids and age groups that it is OK!
WHICH IT IS NOT! at all
God despies it .

Remebr Love the Sinner and HATE THE SIn

ok. well then.... God despises ALL sin including judging others where it isnt your place to judge

Matthew 7

Judging Others
1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Luke 6:36-38 (New International Version)
36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Judging Others
37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

John 8:49-51 (New International Version)
49"I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."

let these kids' parents raise them, it isnt what we are here for. Gaia wont be saying anything more that homosexuality exists.

gaias name was once a pagean goddess, is having the name Gaia promoting the worship of "mother earth"?

Are we all not part of the same equation?
The above post had a sort of out of sight out of mind feel to it
Being a part of this world means that all of its problems are ours to hold
Your problems are mine and mine yours
We are in it together even if we don't even know each other exists
We all do our part that’s for sure
But the question to ask is
Are we raising kids to be good little worker bees?
Or are we contributing to the upbringing of great thinkers, thinking for themselves and finding their own answers

You bring up a good point though
Gaia is the name of a pagan goddess
And is also an old word for planet or world if we begin to stretch the translation a bit

Ah yes the evolution of words and how we use them
A word is only the meaning behind it
Like the word virgin
Ask anyone today what the word means and they will most likely tell you it has to do with sex
Now a few thousand years ago or more the meaning of the word was much different
It had to do with someone who was enlightened, a sage with great wisdom, someone who had blended perfectly both the masculine and the feminine around the center of all that is
He or she would be considered holy or complete
Complete like wholeness of the mind
Then we get to objectification of women and the words derivative meaning
Wholeness of the body, untouched, and then what we have now

We see similar patterns with words like b***h, c**t, and a variety of other words

A good reference film is "Faces of the Enemy"
It’s short but interesting

And so concludes yet another non-biblical interjection by yours truly
-LS-  

lordstar

PGP-Protector

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:51 pm

I wouldn't go looking for the orientation of any NPC.

1) There not real, only a figment of a writer.
2) Look at me, I'm a giant Eyeball biggrin
3) It wouldn't effect my faith in any way what the orientation of a fictional character is.

What is more likely to effect a new persons faith is seeing how someone responds to one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:35 pm
PGP-Protector

I wouldn't go looking for the orientation of any NPC.

1) There not real, only a figment of a writer.
2) Look at me, I'm a giant Eyeball biggrin
3) It wouldn't effect my faith in any way what the orientation of a fictional character is.

What is more likely to effect a new persons faith is seeing how someone responds to one.

exactly.  

promised_child

freelance lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:23 am
I think that the sexual oreintation of an NPC is irrelevant. Why does it matter?  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff