Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:23 am
User Image

||| Chakra: ||| Stamina: |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician
Her time as an academy student had been an interesting one. Such thoughts crossed the females mind now that she was back at the academy but this time as a gennin, like she had been for quite some time now. While others had focused on ninjutsu and taijutsu skills, she had mainly worked on genjutsu. She couldn't learn taijutsu even if her life depended on it, which it sort of did. She was too physically weak to handle such a thing. Her mind though, was something to be feared. No one knew of its dark potential except for her family. It was with her father whom she was now currently at the academy with. She was here to have him help her retrain a few techniques, but rather than using hand seals to perform them, she wanted to take the advantage and work on her skills as a musician. Rather then using her hands to form a jutsu, she used music. It had its disadvantages but those were risks she was willing to take. Taking in a deep breath Keila closed her eyes for a moment, focusing not only her thoughts but energy as well. Brining the small flute to her lips she began to play a soft tune. Her jutsu would be in a way carried in the sound waves and once heard by her father he would begin to fall under their “spell” so to say. As the tune was allowed to continue the genjutsu's would form in her fathers mind. At first it was the sight that would be manipulated. His mind would be “forced” to believe that a clone would jobs towards him, only to explode into fog, blinding to a point his vision. She continued to play on her flute forming other genjutsus in her fathers mind, but she would with hold a bit of their power. This wasn't to see how far her genjutsus could go, it was to see if she could manage to make them using music and so far it was proving to be a success. Now it was only a matter of seeing how difficult of jutsu's she could peform with music.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Learned
Kiri no Jutsu [ Mist Technique ]

Onkyou no Jutsu [ Sound Technique ]

Tsutaurushi no Jutsu [ Poison Ivy Technique ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

She was completely into her training. Her mind not only worked on making the illusions but how to best use them in a fight. For example the good combinations, or well all possible combinations. However, Kei had come to learn that she needed to tread carefully during their usage. She could not forget her surroundings. Anyone could easily sneak up on her if her mind was solely focused on the person in front of her. Her father was just sitting there allowing her to use her music to put him under illusion after illusion. Every so often she felt him twitch from the side effects but because he of course was not only a higher ranked ninja then herself and that her illusions weren't being extremely forced upon him, he could break through them quite easily. She was challenging not only her ability to perform without handseals (in other words using her music) but how many she could cast in a row. In battle she was most likely not going to have a time to rest, so it was always a good idea to continuously push yourself to your limit was it not? She had been playing for quite some time that even her fingers were beginning to get a bit sore but Keila knew if she kept it up that the sensation would go away after some time. It was a good thing that the person she was using to help her train was her father. She didn't have to worry about accidentally exaggerating on using her genjutsu on him, but even then she made sure to control what she was doing. It was important that she could control her genjutsu's, any slight mistake or lack of control could allow the opening for her opponent to break free. That was not something she would want to occur for if it did, there was always the risk it would backfire in such a way that she would be caught off guard for a while.

At this very moment Keilas was working on a genjutsu that would require a hand movement from her. She needed to throw a kunai at her opponent. Stopping her flute she and her father who were already outside stood up. Now it was time for another challenge. To see if she could use her voice as an instrument. It would come in handy for the sort of genjutsu that required a movement from them for the illusion to take effect. Slipping into her pouch she grabbed a kunai. Opening her mouth she formed a few wordless syllabes. Her sweet voice echoing through the wind in a captivating manner. As she did tossed the projectile weapon in her fathers direction. However to him, in his eyes as her melody entered his mind created the illusion that there were various more. Aware that this was just indeed an illusion, he stood still and suffered no damage. His daughter after all was not aiming to hurt him. The real kunai landed into the ground at his feet. [Buki Hanshoku learned]

The next jutsu did not need a movement but since she was singing already she just stuck with it. Her voice continued its sweet yet secretly creepy kind of tone. Her father remained where he was as a new illusion formed. At first it was only one rat but then out of no where more would come and seem to nibble at him. He shuddered. "I've never liked rats... filthy creatures... You are going to be one cruel girl Keila.." He muttered out loud knowing full well that anyone who faught her was going to have one hell of a shock.(Pesuto learned) And like that she moved onto the next jutsu, this time she was going to need her hands once more so she kept with her singing. Creating the image of butterflies in her fathers mind, they would turn into explosion tags, where one of them was real, however just like she had done with the kunai the explosion was not close to her old man so he was not harmed in any way. (Magen: Chō Ko Learned)

Now there was only one left of jutsu's in this set to work on. The concept was relatively siimiple. Make the opponent suffere through weather that really was not happening. Knowing her father was not particularly found of extremely cold weather she knew exactly what to do. Seeing the man shiver she smiled and held the jutsu for a moment before releasing it. (Henka no Kumoyuki learned)

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Learned
Buki Hanshoku [ Weapon Multiply ]

Pesuto [ Plague of Rats ]

Magen: Chō Ko [ Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution ]

Henka no Kumoyuki [ Change of Weather ]

Aquos Dragoa

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

Keila and her father both took some time to rest before working onto the next set of jutsu's. Unlike the ones before these were ones she had never attempted or learned before so she would not be using her flute for them. There was a limit to the rank she could case using music and C rank jutsu surpassed that. Her father sat in front of her. Looking at her he spoke questioning what the jutsu's he would be faced with now would be about. Taking in a breath Keila calmly explained that the first one would deal with a kind of stampede and basically impale him, mentally speaking. This caused the older male to chuckle. “I fear for your mental health in the future,” he of course said this in a jokingly manner however, Kei's expression grew serious. She feared that greatly. Such illusions made her a bit... let's just say, revealed a much darker side of herself. That will be a story for another time however. “Alright well let us hurry up with this training so we can get home for dinner. You know how mother gets when we are late.” Nodding she stood up gathering her thoughts and focusing solely on what mattered. Stretching her body, the female then rolled her shoulders. ”Brace yourself, I can't promise how gentle this are going to be.” He male nodded knowing full well that they were going to be rougher then the last ones but he could handle it, he had years of experience, besides her intention wasn't torturing mentally, only to see if she got the genjutsu down right. “Alright baby girl, I'm ready whenever you are.”
Hand seal after hand seal Keila performed the ones required for the illusion she was going to test out first. Gazing into her fathers eyes she focused all of her chakra to manipulate what he was going to see. From his point of view, it would look like a bunch of beings errupted from the gates of hell and trampled over him. Before it got to that point though, he broke the illusion using Kai. He did not desire to actually see such a thing. Even knowing it was a genjutsu it could stil have a powerful effect on the mind.
Sensing the illusion was broken she took a step back to regather her concentration. It was time for the next genjutsu. Taking in a deep breath the girl would close her golden like eyes to the world for a moment. These c rank genjutsu were a bit more diffucult to control but it was nothing she couldn't really handle. Slowly, her orbs revealed themselves once more as she finished the set of seals required for the next illusion, the moment her gaze met her fathers he fell into the illusion (only because he allowed it). In this particular one the purpose was to make her father seem like he was being beat from various angles, all over the body. No damage would be done to him, but for those who are not strong agaisnt genjutsu it would still make them twitch.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Ushi-Oni Kakekomi [ Ushi-Oni Stampede ]

Karada no Rinchi [ Beating of the Body ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:01 am
User Image

So far her and her fathers little training session was proving to be quite productive. Keila was getting the chance to practice illusions she had studied but never gotten the chance to perform before, for various reasons the main one being that well, who in their right mind would willing let their mind be messed with on such levels? Most her rank avoided it as much as possible. It was commong to train ninjutus and taijutsu amonsgt one another but genjutsu really was a bit limited in that sense. The only times she was able to practice her genjutsu on fellow gennin was when she managed to convince them it was going to help them train their Kai. Keila when she trained this way always had to limit herself to what she was doing. Last thing she wanted was to go over board on her own fellow shinobi and have them too scared of her to interact with socially. It was why she had gotten her father to help her, he of course being her dad was willing to help her with almost anything. He was aware of her genjutsu skills so she didn't have to worry about holding back too much. She still avoided exaggerating though. As they were training she watched her fathers reactions and once she was convinced the jutsu had taken the effect it was supposed to have she ended it, if the man didn't end it himself which he did the majority of the time.

“You have really improved. My sweet and pure little girl is not going to be so angelic anymore now is she?” Her father told her with a somewhat playful and truthful frown on his face. He was obviously worried how such things were going to affect his precious little girls mind. All he could really do was make sure he was there if she ever needed it and trust that she would not let herself get lost in her “other” half. The only response he would really get froms Keila her rolling her eyes at him. To her he said the weirdest stuff at times. ”There are only two more jutsu I would like to see for the day. Let us get those done and get home for dinner, I'm starting to get famished.” Her father nodded in agreement. “So am I and the dish your mother is making is one of my favorites!” His eyes glowed with a childlike excitement which made Keila smile a bit in amusement. Her father was quite the character sometimes. He was such a chill person, always cool with nearly everything but easily excited over such little things.

”Just so you have a heads up dad, the first one I'll be putting you under will make it seem like you are surrounded by a poisoness cloud and from what I have studied on it, it will cause pain or at least the illusion of pain... I am not quite sure on that. The last one will be a lightning storm that is supposed to miss you if I recall what I read correctly and react to movement.” Her father looked at her and sighed. “Sounds like fun...” Sarcasm bleed out of every single one of his words. It was all for Keila though so he would handle it like a man.

Calming her body and mind, Keila meditated for a brief moment. Inhaling and exhaling slowly. Hands in front of her chest she created with both hands some of the handseals, the ones she needed for what she was about to do. Glaring her favor into his gentle eyes she released the chakra she had gathered activating the genjutsu. ”Doku Kumo no Jutsu!” Her father returning the gaze allowed himself to fall into the jutsu, lossing himself for a moment in his daughters golden eyes. They would disappear behind a cloud of fog blocking her from his vision. At first he did not feel anything but then a slight irritation began to run first through his nose and eyes and then down his throat. With every breathe he took it got worse. He let this jutsu last a bit longer to allow Keila a bit of practice and have it take almost its full effect over him. Only when he began to feel his skin start to burn away would he activate his Kai breaking her trance on him. He shuddered a bit and rubbed his arms just to make sure it really had just been an illusion. “The mind is such a dangerous tool when one knows how to manipulate it.” The man was right. The mind could be quite convincing with things that were not actually real.

Letting her arms fall gentle to her side, Keila rested for a moment to replenish some of the chakra she had been using during their whole training session. This also let her fathers mind relax and gather it's strength back as well. Neither of them wanted to rest too long. There was only one jutsu left for them to work on so after about 2 minutes they were back at it. Once again under one of his daughters “spells” the man tested this one out exactly by lightly moving to the side every so often. Just as his daughter had explained to him it appeared that the illusioin of lightning raining down on him from the heavens reacted to his movements. This time the one to break it was her and not him. ”That's it. Thank you for helping me.” He chuckled and patted her light colored hair. “No problem kiddo. Now off for dinner!”

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Learned

Doku Kumo no Jutsu [ Poison Cloud Technique ]

Raikou Ame no Jutsu [ Lightning Rain Technique ]

Aquos Dragoa

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

At the academy once again, Keila was currently somewhat napping up in the branches of a tree right outside the building. She wasn't exactly a hundred percent asleep, more like deep in thought. Her parents had given her a few scrolls written by her grandfather about the bloodline, stating some of the jutsu and abilities. From them she began to train what it was her bloodline did exactly. So far the only thing she could do was pretty much basic and done accidentally. As a matter of fact, as a child, when angered by a fellow student Keila unknowingly and without meaning to put enhanced a genjutsu with her eyes. Needless to say the result had not ended up exactly good for Kei. The other child hadn't really been harmed but she had still gotten in a lot of trouble for it.

Opening her eyes, the girl gazed through the holes between the leaves to see the blue sky up above. A quiet sigh escaped her lips as she pushed aside the moments in the past where her Sakkakugan had been used without her wanting it to. Past was the past. Nothing you could do to change it. Only thing one could do was learn from it and move on. Right now, what she wanted to do more then walking down memory lane was think through the information her grandfather had written on the scrolls. From what he wrote, the Sakkakugan had quite a few purposes, one of which was to disable other doujutsu. As the young shinobi considered this, it was going to be quite useful for her in the future. If people thought the sharigan users were good at genjutsu, they were in for a rude awakening.

The only disadvantage with this was that if she were to ever fight someone with the same bloodline as her own, disabling their eye techniques would not work but then again, they wouldn't manage to block hers either. If fate proved on her side, she would never confront another Sakkakugan user in her life. Two slightly bipolar individuals trapping each other in constant illusions was bound to be deadly, mentally...

Watching a few younger genin training, Keila noticed that one of them was a Hyuuga. There was no way of not knowing, their eyes were so unique anyone could tell. An idea crossed her mind, what if she were to try these “Weakness” techniques out on the Hyuuga? ”Hey,” she called out from the tree branch waving her hand lightly. ”Sorry for interrupting your training but... I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me trying something on you while you train? You can keep up with what you are doing. If what I am trying to accomplish works you will know right away.” The Hyuuga and his training partner glanced at each other and shrugged. The Hyuuga answered. “And what is it you are trying to do?” This made Keila smile a bit mysteriously. ”It's a secret~ You'll know right away if it works. I promise and it won't harm you in anyway.” Well, if it wasn't going to hurt him then it seemed an alright idea. “Alright.”

Now that that was agreed upon Keila observed them spar. Although she herself would never be capable of using taijutsu in her life, it didn't mean she couldn't learn by watching others what to expect. She just would not be able to pull such moves. The female genin didn't try anything on the Hyuuga yet. She was waiting for the right moment, after all, timing in battle was essential. Besides she needed him to have his doujutsu activated first and at the current time it wasn't. It wouldn't take the Hyuuga male long before “opening” the full capacity of his eyes. The instant Keila's golden orbs noticed the change in his eyes, her own let a slight glow of dark green light gazing straight into the Hyuuga's eyes. Right then, his eyes returned to normal and he stood there stunned for a moment. “Why... huh?” It was confusing him to why his doujutsu had activated only to shut off in such an abrupt manner.

It took him a few seconds but he finally turned to Keila. “Hey... what did you do? That green light... did that have anything to do with what happened to my doujutsu?”

Keila nodded. He caught one quite quickly now didn't he. ”Yes, it is an ability that allows doujutsu to be temporarily disabled.” He seemed to nod in a slight sense of awe. “That is an interesting skill you have there.” ”Thank you. If you are alright with it, I would like to practice them a bit more?” He nodded. “Sure. I can also use this to train myself to not get shocked if it ever happens again but in a real fight.” Now wasn't this a win win situation? Both of them could learn something with the other. That was what training was all about wasn't it?

The next time Keila used her doujutsu on his, it was not a flash of green light but a red one. It was the same concept as the first but it was supposed to be a bit stronger then the other, making the effect last longer. When this happened though, the Hyuuga male was a bit more prepared and did not react in such a shocked manner. As a matter of fact he kept sparing with his partner until he could use his doujutsu again. Keila would allow him to use his eye techniques for a while before repeating the same thing again. Eventually though, the two males sparing took a break.

Leaping down from the tree she walked up to them. ”Thank you for letting me do that. It's hard to practice certain skills when you don't have who to train it on. I have one last small favor.” The two of them nodded. Hey she was sort of cute, why not help her a bit more? “What would that be?” ”Do any of you know genjutsu? And I am not talking about simple E ranked ones but something around C or B rank?” The other male was the one to nod this time. “I happen to know one or two. Why?” ”I would like to try escaping out of it.” Was a simple enough request. “Alright just don't blame me for what you see.” All she did was smile at him while thinking to herself that he probably had no idea what a true genjutsu user could do.

Standing in front of him she waited until he activated the jutsu and allowed herself to fall into it. The visions seemed so real even though she knew she was in a jutsu. Keila let the jutsu take a stronger hold over her mind before attempting to use a doujutsu technique of hers that is supposed to break even the strongest of illusions. The longer Keila was in the illusion the more real her mind would be convinced it was. She tried to keep herself from wincing at the fact to her, it would seem like she was being bitten by various snakes. Her body twitched from time to time. It was a common reaction after all. Anyone who thought they were going to be biten, or was bitten would do the same. However she knew she was in an illusion but her body and mind reacted to it anyways. It had always amazed her how easy the human senses could be used to manipulate the opponent. Something that seemed so simple was in reality very deadly when used correctly.

Focusing her mind as much as she could, Keila took in a deep breathe as she collected some chakra. ”Henjou!” Her voice muttered sharply releasing another one of her bloodline techniques. The illusion shattered revealing true reality before her, which was the two males. She smiled feeling quite satisfied with herself. Who wouldn't? It always felt good when you got something you wanted to try done. Besides it was good to know she knew how that worked. If she were to ever fall into a powerful illusion Keila now knew she could somehow get out of it. It perhaps would require more effort then what she had to do now but once you have the basic idea down it is not that hard to adjust to more complicated situations.

”Thanks for all your help. Good luck with your training.” With that she headed back to a cluster of trees. The boys had hoped she would have stayed to maybe socialize a bit but Keila didn't exactly mingle much with people. Only reason she had spoken with them earlier was because she had really needed the help to do that piece of training.

Sitting underneath a tree Keila leaned against it. Pulling out her flute she played a soft melody as a way to relax after the bit of training she had just done.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Learned
Senkou no Jaku [ Flash of Weakness ] 
Rank C 

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ] 
Rank B 

Henjou [ Relinquish ] 
Rank B 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 735/735 ll Stamina 395/395

███ █████████████████████ ███

As Black would arrive back at the Dojo to escort the old man back. Rin, Tin, and Jin would climb down Black's body and walk on their hinds beside him as they all entered the gate. Their little adorable glimmering eyes gazing at everything around them in awe of a new area to dwell around in. Black would look down with a heart warming smile at them and crouch to pet their little heads as the old man walked ahead of them. A thought then clicked in his head as his gaze averted towards the old man.'' Wait.. Old Senpai! Why didn't you go meet the Bear Sage when we were there??? You wanted to meet them correct?'' He asked curiously as the three little red panda's cuddled up to his palm and fingers rubbing their scalps. The old man would remain quiet before smiling, his beard and long white mustache shaking a bit.'' Harumph! Heh! That I did boy, that I did. My plan was to really take you to him so that you can learn and benefit from this experience; for it is something you lack. However, the spirit you carry is rare and is one of millions to find round and about Black. You yourself can make a change in the world and environment around yourself. Ya just need some experience, staying in this coop'd up village will not allow for it unless you are doing missions understood..?''

The old man walked steadily before him, before turning back to face the young Chunin and the little red panda cubs. Black would nod and look surprised by his response. He understood what he meant to be exact, and sat down on the ground to stretch his legs out. The three Rin, Tin, and Jin resting up against one thigh and on his lap.'' I guess so.. Sanshi did say I was inexperienced after all, well at least I've become part of a family now. Heheh, and I am sure I can learn a lot more from these guys and gals than I'd hope for. Oh right! You promised to continue my training after meeting The Bear Sage. Can we start now..?'' The old man would shake his head and lift his staff like cane.'' First you must meet your family of Bears Black, see which one will aid you in this training. Get to know them, heh, it should be worth it young nugget.'' Old senpai would then back up as he stomped his cane to raise up a chair molded from the Earth underneath him.

Black nodded and looked down towards the three little red panda's. His hands lifting and coming together as he figured he was right and it was time to learn of his family. Standing up with the three little Red Panda's scurrying towards the old man and sitting up right by his side. Performing the seals he would quickly slap his open palm across the ground space before him and emit black tribal like markings that had spread across the grounds before him. A loud poof and a great shadow would cast as a giant dark image was seen before him. The sounds of snoring would be heard aloud and clear. Black would look towards it shocked and crawl back before the giant figure was made apparent. Once the appearance was visible, the three red panda cubs would yell out.''Yahcule!'' They all yelled in sync with one another, the large and or giant grizzly would turn towards Black and reveal his teeth.'' So you are the new member to the family? Interesting, was it Black? Your name I'm asking.'' The grizzly asked in a vibrating deep voice, Black would sit up and nod before extending his hand towards the giant grizzly for a shake.'' N-Nice to meet you Y-Yahcule, and yes I am Black.'' The young Chunin replied as the Grizzly looked down to his hand and extended his paw to paw press his palm for greeting. The Giant Grizzly would then speak out towards him. '' I am what you call a power house in a sense lad, nice to meet ya by the way. I specialize in taijutsu though my ninjutsu is a bit off.''[Summoned: Yahcule]

Black looked a bit confused as he stared in aw towards the giant creature. Standing up to look down towards him, the creature followed the same and patted on Black's scalp. The old man merely watched and rubbed his mustache and beard at the interesting sight, the bear would then sit on its butt to carry on.'' Go ahead, summon my brother. You have more than us to meet little brother, haha.'' Black nodded as he would begin the hand seals and slap his hands down to the ground once more. A greater amount of smoke would cast across the area with a light poof noise occurring. The aura of a powerful presence had appeared with a small red form that was like that of the red panda cubs. The older looking Red Panda would zip in his speed and appear on the head of Yahcul. His eyes looking up slowly towards Black and nodding.'' Hello there, nice to meet you. I am Aioko, your older brother.'' The little red panda said as his voice sounded more like that of a tenor tone as his sky blue eyes stared down Black. Black would stand up straight and walk up towards the red panda and extend his hand to shake his paw.'' Nice to meet you Big Brother Aioko, I am Black.'' His voice a bit comfortable to emit a aura that read welcome.[Summoned: Aioko]

The little Red Panda would paw his palm and smile nodding to the greeting he had performed and ears would flick up as the old man spoke up.'' Now then, we can get started with our training now. Black prepare yourself, Yahcule here will aid you in your taijutsu lesson you are about to receive. Get your eyes adjusted and watch this demonstration; it is called Liger Bomb.'' The old man would state as he began to walk forwards and slap his hand across the top of his cane, to cause a rock being to be created before him. The old man would stab his cane into the ground and bulk up all of a sudden, his body becoming muscular. His bones crackling, and his size growing taller than he was before. Black would stare as the old man picked up the rock creation and slung him into the air before latching around his waist and slamming him; it's body creating a crater in the place before them and causing them to shake with the ground. Black would roll back with the Grizzly bear hopping over his body and landing on all fours with the Red panda sitting on his back.[Liger Bomb: Rank A: Learned]

Standing back up straight Black would take notes of the old mans form and ways of performance. Nodding as the old man looked up towards him and nodded in response. The next piece of work would be an actual piece of work. As Black would crouch and take a stance. The old man would assume his as well with the grizzly following.'' Now then, pay close attention. You are to enter your armor form and channel all of your chakra in a form to go through your arms. Keep yourself smooth and calm..'' He stated as he began to emit a cool aura of chakra around his body, Black doing the same causing his attire to begin to flow as if a gentle breeze was passing through it. Black sighed to allow his chakra to smooth itself out throughout his body and begin to emit its appearance across his body. The red panda trio quickly moving and bringing over stone henges so that two could demonstrate their power and force.'' Now then.. You are to punch directly into this with the channeling effort of your body.. Kaiser Fist!'' The old man said as he would pull back his fist and wind it before striking with extreme force and power into the stone henge causing it to shatter before him. Black's eyes looked in surprise as he would contain his composure and remain calm, bringing his fist back he too would strike through the henge at he pace of the Grizzly aiding him in his form.[Kaiser Fist: Rank: A Learned]

Seeing the stone before him shatter and disperse to the grounds before him; his eyes then looked up towards his old senpai. Black would smile brightly towards his Taijutsu sensei, and sigh releasing a smooth coo.'' Well that was interesting, so what is the next move Old Senpai?'' He asked straightening up his form and sliding his shirt to his waist so not to dirty up himself from this training; well, more like damp up himself. Black would listen to the elder as he began to explain.'' When doing this next technique, you shall master the art of punching of the Kaiser style. It is called he Bulky Punch, this is the final step towards developing. It is a heavy strike that shall be thrown precise. This does not desire too much chakra and it does not allow for any openings in your own defense. You are to use this and the thoughts I have given you when needed; for it varies on the user whether they can perform it or not.. Keep this in mind now then, let us move on to the next ideal technique. This is your Bolstering Armor Black.'' [Kaiser Fist: Bulky Punch l Rank: A Learned]

The old man would state as he slide down his jacket and shirt, revealing a bulked up body underneath he would begin to take a horse stance.'' Bolstering.. Armor!'' He exclaimed as his body took on a sheen, the aura around his outer layers crackling and giving off a cracking noise. He would look towards Black and lift up his heavy eyebrows and reveal golden eyes that glowed brightly as Black's did naturally. The sight was astonishing; the old man had revealed a feat Black did not know was possible. Black gazed at the magnificence that was Bolstering Armor, listening to his sensei he would sigh gently and huff in a great amount of air. His eyes beginning to emit the same golden glow as a golden aura that crackled emitted around his body with the sound to match. His body began to bulk and buff before compacting and giving it a great new sheen with a even more built up form; his head looking up towards the old man as he smiled and brought his fist to his chest before clashing them together and creating a small powerful gust current from all angles of his body back.'' This is way more powerful than my other armors you taught me Old Senpai. Though it feels nice, and it feels like I am rejuvenated.. Heh.'' The old man would nod and smirk towards him as he lifted up his hand.'' That is all for now, your training will grow as you grow lad; so take it easy and take this opportunity to relax and get to know The Family.'' He said as he would turn and pull up his shirt and jacket to ease back into his leaned form and curled up form as a regular old minor; sighing and taking a seat back in his chair. Black would smile nodding in agreeance and turn to pull up his shirt with the two great bear brothers vanishing and the three little red panda cubs dashing to make their way back on his body. Rin on his left shoulder, with Tin on his right, and Jin on top of his head relaxing; the three speaking as he walked off.'' That was amazing big bro! Do it again! I wanna learn that!'' The three said back to back towards him as he chuckled on his way towards he Raikage's office. [Kaiser Fist: Bolstering Armor l Rank: A Learned]

[Exit to Raikage's Office]

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Yahcule Summoned Achieved
    A massive grizzly bear second only to Aioko, the two often work together in a pair during tough situations. Aioko being a Bukijutsu type is easily backed with Yahcules Taijutsu and pure strength and size being much bigger than Aioko. He is unstoppable in physical combat but, he is not as fluent in Ninjutsu.

Aioko Summon Achieved
    Aioko is the second strongest panda that you can summon and is the son of Kuminji. He is a master of duel swordsmanship. He uses his light weight and agility to catch the enemy by surprise and eliminate them.

_S t a g e ○ F i v e [5]
    Liger Bomb
    Learned
    Description:
    While making use of an Armor technique that increases physical strength, the practitioner attempts to grab an opponent with both hands, leap up, and rework positioning while in midair. During descent, the practitioner ( assumed to have more raw physical power ) manipulates their positioning so that the opponent will crash into the ground first. Even with only minor height, the impact is more than enough to break stone, bone, and metal alike. The technique is sometimes referred to as “a death sentence.”

Kaiser Fist Learned
    Description:
    The astounding technique that the style is named after. While making use of an Armor technique that increases physical strength, the practitioner winds up to deliver a devastating full frontal punch. Although it requires the boosts of an Armor, additional chakra, and time to focus the energy ( 1 post ), the final result of the strike drastically outweighs the preparation. Full contact, even when blocked, could shatter every bone in a grown man’s upper torso!

Bulky Punch Learned
    Description:
    The final steps toward developing the ideal power punch; throwing a precise and heavy strike without creating too much of an opening in one’s own defenses. The method of accomplishing such a task varies from person to person, and can often only be detailed by the individual in question. Because of this, it can be said that each master, or Kaiser, of this style are unique even though their techniques technically do not vary.

Bolstering Armor Learned
    Description:
    A highly advanced Armor technique developed by a battle master of The Kaiser Fist for when he needed an extra boost to pull through or turn around a fight. Just as previous techniques, this Armor prevents exhaustion, however it also grants a moderate boost to all physical aspects of the practitioner, and even restores a good deal of physical stamina. While active, the practitioner generates a crackling aura of color.
    • Duration: 8 posts.

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

Remembering that she had gotten a message earlier to head to the Kage office later on in the day Keila got up and left

/exit kage office

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 735/735 ll Stamina 395/395

Black would arrive at the academy dojo on the outside with the little trio at his side as he waited for his challenger.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image

IT wouldn't take long for Keila to show up. She had left just moments after Black after all. Finding him and his three companions she stopped about 10 meters away from him. If they were going to spar she didn't want to start off too close. Without any ninjutsu she was quite vulnerable but, that is why she had asked for this spar. She wanted to learn where her flaws were in a fight so she could learn ninjutsu that better made up for them. "Ready whenever you are." After she said that she took in a breathe to not only relax herself but prepare herself for the fight to come. She didn't know his skills but he also did not know hers.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai stayed curled up in the beams above, watching intently on the people training below. She saw no targets as of yet, but was sure to find a vulnerable genin around there somewhere. She purred intently with Artemis. "See any prey as of yet Artemis?" As the cat shook it head she sighed looking back down with a small pout. "Me either. . ." Laying out on the supporting beams she watched Black, thinking about how much he had grown with her, and all that they had experienced over the past year, a light blush came to the Sage's cheekbones but she shooed it away in an instant. The boy was still her student. And her inferior. And besides, her lovely Kitten-kun was way too innocent to act like an actual teenage boy would. He's much too good for all that nonsense. Sighing once move she rolled onto her back, thinking of her past life. Thinking of her one chance of happiness that she had thrown away with Shiro. And for what? To chase the impossible dream of being with Kein? Her blood boiled deep within her. Thinking of her idiocy when it came to love. She cursed and hissed at herself. Her catty self coming back for an instant. Waving her thoughts away. "Regardless of what happened it made me the person I am today! And I am proud to be me! Hissss~ Stupid men need to stay out of my life and leave me alone! I WILL become Kumo's next Konin! Then Sannin! And I WILL Kein!" The Sage breathed out frustratedly. She knew getting worked up like this wasn't helping anyone. And now it was back to playing the waiting game.

Title: Time For a Drill!
Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Someone else must be doing the mission [ This is not a Drill ].

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Black would look towards the challenger as she arrived at the dojo. With the three little cubs vanishing with a poof in a cloud of smoke left behind, Black would smile as he looked up towards the girl with his eyes closed.'' Heheh, well let's see what you got?'' The young chunin would say as he began to get into a stance. Though just as the ninja would be getting ready, the sounds of ranting from above would catch his ears; that voice... Looking up towards beams around he would squint his eyes not being able to see it at first, he would smirk as he saw his teacher up above and think to himself.'' So this is where she's been all this time...?'' Lifting his hand up and waving it as he turned his attention back to Keila, he would secretly let her know he saw and greeted her. Over the year he had began to understand his teacher well, being that the two trained and bonded over the duration. He couldn't quite tell what she was ranting about, so he did not disturb her nor would he let the genin get in on the details of it either. Stringing his first set of hand seals; Black would clasp his hands together and cause electricity to form just above the both of them he and Keila. About seconds after, humming birds made from raiton would fling out of it in a black color cast; and charge towards Keila in a swarm hence the name. The swarm would consist of ten as each struck one at a time to test her reflexes and her speed level.'' Look alive!'' He yelled to make sure she kept her attention on him at all times.

OOC:

Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [ Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique ]
    Official Description:
    After activation, the technique causes various sparks of lightning to appear in the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off a loud humming sound. The humming birds will then rush the opponent, and can spread out to hit multiple targets. Creates between 5 and 10 birds.
    Guild Description: See official description.

❥ Intermediate Training: Spar
    Chakra and Stamina Pool [+#]
    Chuunin Minimum
    After proving that you've still got what it takes to be a shinobi, go out there and find yourself a skirmish buddy! After doing so, the two of you are to engage in a non-lethal sparring match.
    • This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
    • If you win your sparing match, your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [25].
    • If you lose your sparing match, your chakra and stamina pool is increased by [15].

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❥ Advanced Training: Concentrate (1/3)
Sukai sighed sitting up, Artemis jumping back to give the sage room the cat tilted its head to the Jonin. The Cat Sage simply just gave the cat a look and crossed her legs, putting her hands into fists connecting them together. Closing her eyes she breathed in deeply, then slowly out. Continuing this process over and over. Calming herself. Channeling her chakra through her body. This continued for quite some time. Without Suki even realizing it she had began chakra training herself.

(2/3)
"I'm . . . So terribly bored Artemis." The medic opened one eye open to look at the cat with a rising eyebrow. The cat simply sighed and shook its head, as did Suki. She needed to take this breather, even if all this rage was built up within her. Heartbreak was the source of it all. All of her pain. And she had no one to lean on but herself. And ONLY herself. I'm all that I have in this world. I'm all that I need. I need to push all these distractions aside and focus on the task at hand. Taking in even deeper and longer breaths her body began to relax.

(3/3)
Hearing Black below gave a little hint of honey to her mind. A smile spread to her face, her breathing became easier and she opened her eyes, leaning forward and looking over the supporting beam to see her student.
"You know what? I don't think I'm as alone as I thought I was. In fact. . . I think I have more to live for now. . .what do you think Artemis?" The cat smiled and meowed, before stretching out and yawning, curling up into a little white ball.
+ 30 Charka

Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 am
User Image

❥ Advanced Training: Concentrate (1/3)
Sukai rolled her neck and kept her position. Not seeing why she had to stop only at one training. She had to catch up for not doing this as a Chunin as well! Taking another glance at Artemis she smiled. The cat was curled up comfortably beside her. A purr began to rise in Suki's throat. Becoming the Cat Sage was one of the best things she had ever done in her lifetime. Along with the many medical achievements she had be able to unravel in her time. Still being the top proclaimed medic in all of the nations. That's what she needed to work on next. Assuring herself as the top with more stigerous training while she waited for a few unsuspecting genin to appear.

(2/3)
Suki allowed all of her chakra to freely flow through her body, an odd feeling indeed, with the taijutsuist being used to only putting large amounts in certain places. Although, Sukai herself wasn't normal taijutsu class. Leaning on the ninjutsu side more regardless or her body's comfort zone.

(3/3)
The medic grew very tired of just sitting there very fast. The at was used to being up and around, leaping from beam to beam instead of just sitting and doing nothing. She opened one eye to look at Artemis who was still asleep.
"Ugh, I need to get active!" Pouting some she relaxed again, feeling her body strength increasing as well as her amount of Chakra.
+ 30 Charka +30 Stamina

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:18 am
User Image

Teshi Sendan - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets (1/4) -1
Sukai sat up a bit straighter looking around, no one seemed to notice her up in the beam but just to be safe she put a sphere of swirling water around. Making sure no one saw what was about to happen. Artemis awoke and looked startled at the water around. The Cat Sage gave the wise kitten a reassuring smile. Putting both their minds at ease. Relaxing a bit she was able to begin in secret. Were no one could judge or shun her.

(2/3)
"Don't Artemis, . . . I'll have it under control. I promise. . . Baby steps." Looking down at her hands she slowly moved the bones to the surface. She could feel new bones forming underneath. It felt weird. But natural at the same time. Almost alluring to her body. Causing her to want to use it more.

(3/3)
Before Suki knew it the finer bones were shooting out. A smile spread across her face as Artemis jumped out of the ball of water, landing straight onto Black's face mewing.
"Black-kun! Mommy's being scary right now!. . . So I come down here~" Sukai continued to shoot the bullets out. Curious to what else her body's DNA also instinctively knew.
Teshi Sendan - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets --learned!

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 am
User Image

Yanagi no Mai - Dance of the Willows (1/5) -2
Sukai hadn't even noticed Artemis leave the large bubble of murky water. She was too enveloped, too fascinated by her self. By her own untapped abilities. Of the many years Sukai had spent studying the many bloodlines and how they effect the body never before had she seen something like this. Something like her own bloodline. She was the only Kaguya. And she must learn everything there is to know about these unique traits.

(2/3)
Continuing on her body just lead the way naturally her bones moving and adjusting, her forearm bones extending out into long spikes. Her lips curled up watching this unfold. Movements coming naturally as she spun on the support beam, almost like a ballerina. She moved like a river, fluent and calm. Circulating as a constant. It didn't take long for the cat Sage's speed to pick up.

(3/3)
Turning into a flurry of swift movements. No one in a five foot radius would survive her jabbing bones and swift moves. Thye most certainally would become very, very holy. And possibly much closer to god than when they started fighting her.
"I will show them their god!"
Yanagi no Mai - Dance of the Willows --learned!

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games