Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image
Class: Medic / Sensor
Village: Kumogakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Yukiko finally made her way to the academy grounds, a small yet sharp pain still in her shoulder. This pain was something she would have to put at the back of her mind. She made her way to a vacant section of the academy grounds. After the altercation at edible creations she realized that she would have to learn to defend herself as well as learn how to use a specific type of weaponry. Yukiko reached her pouch removing a scroll which held a detailed listing of the Sazanami style. She unraveled the scroll before reading the first technique. It was a stand simple enough. She turned her attention to one of the training dummies and takes a casual stance, keeping her feet a small distance apart to provide extra stability. [ FT: 1 / 1 ] The next technique would be a simple way to defend herself against an on coming attacks both armed and unarmed. Yukiko quickly formed her hand seals adding her chakra to summon a single shadow clone. The shadow clone simply attempted to punch Yukiko which she countered by using her hand to push the clones wrist, changing its direction. [ P: 1 / 1 ]

Jutsu Acquired:
• Footing one
• Parry

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 420 / 420
AC: 5450

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:26 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai entered the Academy, it had been some time since she was here last, but she most certainly remembered her first time entering with her old squad. Breathing out she smiled. Man, are those days really so far away? "It's hard to believe I'm the soul survivor of Sensei-Smokers squad." Looking back at the entrance she waited for her new student to appear through the doors. Maybe I should get to know him a bit before starting. . .

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:36 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 480/480

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would lose track of his teacher on the trip towards the Rising Tower, his legs feeling great now; though his back was the only thing in a bit of aching, but nothing not bearable. Finally making it through the gate to the tower, he entered looking around to search for his new teacher. It was odd, came to the office for a report only to gain a new teacher that fast. Black would enter with a little stiff walk that loosened up with each step and sigh, he looked up to see his teacher and blinked.'' So that's where you were..'' He mumbled to himself, though not something Sukai's enhanced senses could not decipher. After Black spotted her he would make his way towards his new Sensei and stand in front of her looking off to the side, still avoiding her in a sense.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:42 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiled seeing Black had finally joined her, he no longer had a limp which was good, but also to be expected from the best medic in Kumo. As he stood before her she could help noticing he wasn't making eye contact with her at all. Or looking in her direction for that matter. With an eyebrow rising the woman lifted her hand to him and snapped loudly. Leaning into his field of vision, her eyes focused in on him, her cat slits dilating. "So, tell me about yourself." The Jonin purred to him.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:53 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Black would be in his own little world as he gazed with a sleepy expression off to the side, the sound of snapping would make him get on guard and immediately face towards her only to see her eyes dilating. She asked him about himself, which was not expected at first. His eyes would gaze back down to view her feet. '' .... My name is Black Ranton, I am the last bit of proof a Ranton Clan existence in Kumogakure. When I was still young a great storm swept my clan off the face of the earth, I was then taken in and raised by a Konin of this village. Though now it's just me..'' He said with a small tone that delved from nostalgia to a little sadness of his past. Looking up hesitantly towards his sensei, his golden hues would glimmer from the viewing sun above them as he asked.'' T-Tell me about yourself..?'' He asked shyly, his face starting to gain that same red fuzz from earlier around it.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:07 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya Clan Head |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiled softly at him. He seemed a lot like her as a genin. Which wasn't a bad thing, after all, she had made it this far hadn't she? When he asked her in return she spoke in a gentle, low somber tone. "My names Sukai Chiryō-shi, I think I was born here in Kumo, I'm not really sure. I never knew any of my family. All I had growing up were the nurses at the hospital, and the occasional sick animals i would heal around the hospital. Hmmmm, if it's not obvious healing and medical ...anything really is my specialty. I had a squad, but all the other members died over time. Over time I had few people to really lean on, and usually I'm just a loner. Uhhhh, . . . Lets see. . . When i was a Chuunin I became the Wild Cat Sage," her ears then began to flick. "I traveled to all the villages in the world, testing my knowledge of medical science to find that I was the most advance. .. I suppose it wasn't until then that anyone really recognized me for my value. (Which also got me stuck doing Hospital work most of the time.) And it wasn't until my late Chuunin years did I ever find out that I was of the Kaguya Clan. The only member I have found in Kumo. . . or any other village for that matter." Stretching back some she let out a small yawn. "I could go on all day~ But I'd probably bore you with my many stories. So, Raton eh? That's pretty cool. . . . Are you . . . enveloped with lighting. . . or. . uhhh. . .Thunder for that matter??" Her cat ears darted back, wondering if this was going to be a difficult student for her to handle. Thunder is no bueno. . .

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 am
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 475/480

Black looked towards her though at her shoulder to avoid looking directly at her, his face growing curious with his mouth opening half way slightly. She had in a way experienced a similar youth to his own, it was interesting; his eyes may have not been showing his attention but his ears lifting up and his face showed she had all of his interest in her stories. She was just like him, when he had made it to Kumogakure for the first time; he was the only one he knew exactly with golden hue eyes, golden hairs, and with abilities that he had been born with like much of his clan. As Black was raised by sword it would seem Sukai was raised by medics, when the medical sensei would state he would be bored he began to shake his head.'' No.. Not really..I find them interesting. Heheh.'' He replied with a smile as his golden hues would lift to look up at her, he began to warm up slightly to her from just having those few things in common with her. The next part the medical ninja would ask would have him tilt his head, she complimented his heritage which was nice and he would do the same if only he knew what the Kaguya clan were.. Hearing her ask of his abilities, his hands would ball up as he smiled brightly.'' Yes! I'll demonstrate right away! '' His voice changed from a rather shy and nervous one to that of a hyped and energetic one, and most of it came from what he thought was her sudden interest into his abilities. Black would pull one of his hands back and grin as he slapped it across the ground causing a loud thunderous shock sound that would echo throughout the land. His form on one knee as he let his hand lay on the ground with his other fist to the side and head hanging, before he would look up to see if a bit of an impressed expression was left behind his sudden Bloodline ability called Threatening.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Ikatsu [ Threatening ]
    Rank E - 5
    A basic Ranton ability in which the user will slap an object and have a thunder sound emit from that spot. The noise is loud enough to overlap most other sounds for a brief moment. If used offensively, a slap directly to the opponent can cause temporary deafness.

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:29 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya Clan Head |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai could see that she was breaking ground with Black, which was good to her, she remembered her own sensei never really warming up to her squad. Which on their behalf made everyone miserable with his cold ways and cancer filled lungs. Upon her asking she noticed a change in his body language. Trying to stay calm she processed with her curiosity. My first official student, I'm not going to mess this up with petty fears. Seeing Black move with such confidence brought joy to the Jounin. She liked seeing this side of Black, though it appeared to her to be very rare. Another trait in common I suppose. Hearing the loud clap of thunderous noise her cat-like body went into defense mode, flinging Suki's body up to the ceiling, her claws dug into one of the support beams on the roof. Hanging upside down she caught her breath, switching from sudden panic mode to teaching mode. Letting the chakra run through her feet she let her hands go, hanging completely upside down. "That's very impressive Black! Sorry for my sudden reaction! Being around cats for so long has made me more feline than female." Sukai then let out a relaxed laugh, putting her hands on her hips, face turning slightly red from the blood rushing to it. As she was laughing she forgot about her chakra movement and slipped off of the roof, falling the fifty feet back to the Academy tiles, thanks to her heightened feliness. Her spin twisted and she landed on her feet again, barely four feet from splattering. During the whole fall keeping calm and collected, knowing her body wouldn't fail her. As she straightened up and brushed herself off looking back to Blacks direction her eyes widened some realizing she was looking Black dead in the eyes, inches away from him. She didn't speak, simply blinked. Wondering how the boy would react.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:35 am
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 475/480

Black's hand would cause the loud thunderous crack across the land and end with him lifting his head back up to see that.. His Sensei was gone..? Blinking a bit he looked left and then right before looking down and then up after having heard her voice yelling. Taking his eyes to the sky he would see his sensei clinging to a pillar by means of her chakra, and explaining exactly why this occurred. Apparently she was the Cat Sage, something quite interesting none the least. She was more than that met the eye as he figured, as she would leap off; well.. More so fall off, Black's eyes would open up a bit more as he saw it as amusing before he noticed the danger in her falling.'' Uh oh.. N-no.. I must have faith in my own teacher..'' He stated fighting himself back from trying to assist her, though how bad would that make her feel if she felt her own student did not have any faith in her..? His face would follow her fall up until she had made it to ten feet from the ground, where he would close his eyes in a bit of fear of something bad occurring. The loud tap made him jolt, though he would suddenly hear brushing and patting. Hesitantly opening his eyes he would see the back of his Sensei's body before him, before seeing her turn around to look him dead in the eyes as he did her.''.......'' He stood silent as they would be eye to eye, face to face, and a bit chest to chest. His face turned red from doing what he was trying to avoid, and that was gazing at his sensei's face.'' Y-you.. S-scared me for a s-sec..'' He said as he tried to move but felt his body go numb, it was as if his own brain was not doing its job by allowing his movement. What exactly was he to do in a situation like this.. His eyes blinked with his golden hues tensing from the closeness they had.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:48 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiled brightly and chuckled some, putting her hand on his head ruffling his golden soft hair. Wow, . . .it's ike looking into. . . a time machine gender...bender mirror or something. "Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a heart attack. But don't you know cats always land on their feet?" Putting her joking antics aside she toke a step back, giving the genin. . . or was he a chuunin some room. Was he a chuunin? Doki never stated his promotion in the office, far too much was going on. Looking him up and down she was assessing what she had to work with. "Hmmm Ranton, I've heard that they posses Lighting and Water elements. . .I can't help with the lighting, a shiver went down Sukai's spine. Not that I would want to... but I do know quite a bit of Suiton myself. With that said what fighting style are you hun? If you Taijutsu,... then I could teach you the eight gates, but I'm not just limited to that field alone." Her mind also wandered around him becoming a potential cat summoner, but perhaps she was getting too far ahead of herself.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 am
"]
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx
not too far away from where black and Sukai were talking sat a silver haired male with familiar orange book. At first he wasn't paying them any attention but as they continued speaking he got interested. Rant on was his brothers clan, and this smoker sensei sounded like someone demetri described in his book. He laughed a little too loudly when the sensei jumped to the ceiling after a Justus like that. If that's all it took to shake her up he wondered how'd shed do against a lightning opponent

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 470/470 ❈ Stamina 215/215 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Black looked up at her bright smile and her chuckling, as her hand ruffled up his golden hair he felt at ease for once. Not being exactly afraid of her at the moment, had she grown on him that fast..? Listening to her apology he heard her statement about cats and it had just clinked in his mind that she did say she was the Cat Sage. Black would smirk a bit in return once she had given him some space and began explaining what she could and could not be capable of doing for him. The young Ranton would blink he started to respond to her questions.'' F-fighting... Style..? I use Ninjutsu, and yes I use Suiton and Raiton.'' He said as he looked down and sighed with relief. His first day of training and his sensei almost took him out by heart attack.. Black looked towards her belly before letting his gaze lift back up towards her face for once.'' So are we going to start here or somewhere else Sensei?'' His voice not hesitant nor nervous to speak anymore, it was warm and more welcoming with some curiosity added to it. If she were to teach him Suiton, it;d be best if she took him either to a spot in this training tower that had a lot of water, or a area in the village that contained the element well. As Black thought to himself he would look up and look around to see a silver haired ninja watching them a little. With a warm smile he began to wave towards him politely with a kind aura emitting from him.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai just smiled at him, he had good questions, and she had the answers to them. Thinking for a moment it instantly clicked, she knew exactly were to talk him. "I know just the place! It's out in the lighting country though, so keep up! . .. Hmmm better yet. Lets do this." She lips curled up in an evil smile, knowing she was about to take him out of his comfort zone, but it was going to be fun none the less. Warping her arms around him she pulled the boy into a gentle hug, making sure his face didn't go into her chest and he suffocated she leaned in a bit putting his chin on her collar bone. Making the hand sign behind his back the two dispersed from the Academy.

[[//exits to Crater Ruins]]

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos waved at the young genin who waved at him. He made him smile behind the orange book he had covering his face. Were all people in the ranton clan friendly? Demetri was such a kind person, and this boy seemed to be like him. It seemed they were going off somewhere else to train and that reminded Thanatos he needed to go somewhere as well. He stood and closed the book he had putting it away and shushined to the Raikage's office.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 470/470 ❈ Stamina 215/215 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:04 am
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 565/565Stamina 235/235

Black arrived at the dojo of Kumogakure to see the very same old man from the year before. He listened to him as he snored upon his arrival and only had him smile under his nekomata mask, his entire body covered in a black and olive tinted cloak that covered him from head to ankle. Stretching his neck to crack it and his back he huffed under his mask soothingly.'' Guess I will get started on this meditation, I need to get more control over my chakra.. Let's get started then..'' He said in a low tone to himself as he sat down and crossed his legs. Black would then hear a sudden noise coming from the old man.'' Harumph! Un.. Uh.. Oh..? Well look who deh cat dragged back up in heyer! I know you don't think I can't see you through that ol mask boi! Well I figure we can catch the special later and catch up, though for now let''s start your training alright?!'' He stated as he gestured his hand for him close his eyes and focus.'' Now picture that chakra inside ya there.. What did I call it last time...? Ah! That Stank! Picture that stank maneuvering throughout your body and forming around your limbs first; and then bring that stank to the center of your chest alright?'' The old man said as he tapped his knee, Black would smile under his mask biting his lip to keep from laughing and begin to concentrate his chakra throughout the body. Feeling the chakra rise up he would let it simmer throughout the outline of his flesh and open his eyes.'' I... Feel a difference.. Heh, Nice.'' He said as he began to stand up only to be knocked down on his back by the old mans cane.[Chunin Level: Chakra Training 8/8 posts. Reward: +50 Chakra and Stamina]

Black would begin to relax his body as he heard whistling emerge from behind him. Blinking under his mask he would turn towards the source and tilt his head as it revealed to be the very same female that had trained him at the start of his ninja career. The nostalgia felt was immense. This kunoichi.. Who was she? Standing quietly and looking towards her he would bow in respect out of instinct. Before he would know it, the female had already appeared before him with black lightning generating around her form. Watching her hand lift up and wave around channeling the black electricity she had spoke out towards him.'' Long time no see, but let's cut the talk short; you possess a ability at your level now that allows you to create very terrifying attacks. Let me show you..'' She said as she would form a hand seal and emit a warp like sound due to the lightning shaping its form. The form of the black lightning revealing its shape as a panther that would start to emit a static crackle. Black would look in a surprised expression as he backed up in a hesitant moment. Nodding to her after catching himself he would begin to form the very same hand seals and form the black lightning around his body unleashing a black mass forth.'' Kurobansa!'' He exclaimed as he would form a black mass of lightning that would form into a panther that would roar towards hers and give off a static crackle.[Raiton: Kurobansa [ Lightning Release: Black Panther: Learned][Intermediate Training: Performance 8/8 posts. Reward: +30 Chakra and Stamina]

As the female kunoichi watched with a small smirk growing on her face she would snap her fingers and have the panther disperse and retract back onto her form. Nodding and having Black do the same, she would begin to string her own set of hand seals and form a jutsu by one hand as her other produced darkness. Black would blink and follow her as well, producing a new technique in which he released his ''darkness'' out of his right hand as his left hand held the seal. Watching as the mass of dark clouds would begin to emit a great static around, Black would be caught up inside of it and feel minor shocks to his body before releasing his own shocks.[Raiun • Honba [ Storm Cloud • Home ] Learned] Black would notice the kunoichi raise her free palm and strike towards him through the black clouds. The bulb of electricity unleashed about the field and striking through his body causing him to shake a bit before sending the same palm strike back towards her as they both synchronized.'' Storm Cloud • Pulsation!!!'' They both exclaimed clashing and sending a shock through both of their arms and giving one another a bit of information about themselves unexpectedly.[Raiun • Douki [ Storm Cloud • Pulsation ] Learned]

Black would look in shock underneath his nekomata mask and hood to see vague memories of the very dark day that occurred when he was younger. Blinking curiously he would back away and stare towards her before being met with a question.'' You're going to ask who am I correct..? Well think of me as your watcher little one. Heh, I am your ally and the only ally you possibly have so far..'' Black would extend his hand towards her, as she began to charge chakra into her black clouds and cause them to grow in size and density. Looking with a surprised expression, Black would take note of this before seeing them explode and send him spiraling back onto the ground. He looked back up as quick as he could only to notice she was gone, like the wind..[Raiun • Dendou Ranpi [ Storm Cloud • Electric Dissipation ] Learned] Shaking his head as if he had been knocked into a dizzy mode he would sigh and stand back up. There was a voice that then rang.'' Aye! Aye! Aye gold head! Aye! Take me somewhere will ya?!'' The old man from before who had just awoken from his slumber, would pat his knee to get Black's attention. Black shook his head chuckling under his mask as he stated.'' To the '' Early Bird Special '' old senpai..? Heh.'' He asked as he gestured his hand, the old man would shake his head left and right before pointing outwards.'' Naaa Naaa naaa! I need ya to take me to the Bear Lands! But ya need permission first! So let's get moving boa! I wanna see this new Sage man!'' He said as he pointed towards the City of Kumo direction, Black would stand up straight and begin to walk towards the direction with the old man following behind close to the place he had yet to be in so long.. The Raikage's office..

[Exit to Raikage's office]

OOC:

Jutsu Used and or Learned

Raiton: Kurobansa [ Lightning Release: Black Panther ] Learned
    Rank A

The user performs a single hand sign and tucks it close to their body, from here a substantial amount of black lightning will surge about their torso. By aiming the still held hand sign, the user releases a mass of black lightning in the shape of a panther-like creature to electrocute their target. Because of its size and overall power, the panther is capable of causing severe damage if full contact is made.

Raiun • Honba [ Storm Cloud • Home ] Learned
    Rank A

The user releases black clouds from one hand while performing handsigns with the other. The spray of clouds will coil around and encompass on the user, forming a mass of electrically charged darkness. If anyone else ventures within the mass of clouds, they will almost instantaneously be assaulted by various electric surges, which will continue to barrage the body until said person leaves. Because of their nearly nonexistent weight, the user is free to move around at a lessened pace with this cover of electric pillows so long as they hold the single handsign.
    • Lasts for [6] posts or until released.

» Raiun • Douki [ Storm Cloud • Pulsation ] Learned
    Rank C

Extending the electric composition of [ Raiun • Honba, ] the user will use their free hand to deliver a solid palm thrust from within the clouds to send out a bulb of pure electricity at a rather high velocity. Unfortunately, because the clouds are so difficult to see through, the user typically has to have developed some method to get passed this, lest they literally be shooting in the dark.
    • Obtained when [ Raiun • Honba ] is learned.

» Raiun • Dendou Ranpi [ Storm Cloud • Electric Dissipation ] Learned
    Rank C

Rather than simply letting [ Raiun • Honba ] end, the user will supply additional chakra to the clouds before casting them off. Now, rather than simply fading away, the black clouds will cause an electric burst.
    • Obtained when [ Raiun • Honba ] is learned.

Items Used

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games