Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:48 pm
When Megan had rushed him and stared beating on him anywhere she could, Vaylan had just let her. He laughed a few times as she struck him, straddled him and continued to hit him. Yeah, he knew she would be pissed off at it, but he really didn't care. He flipped her over, grabbing her wrists as she swung at him and pinned them down over her head. She still had her legs wrapped around his abdomen, squeezing him. It was hard to breathe and he felt a few of his ribs crack under the pressure. It was painful, but the fact that she was doing it excited him. He knew how dangerous she was. He kissed her and she bit him. He moaned and kissed down her neck, sucking and licking her. "I love it when you're angry.. So much energy.. mmm. you make me so ******** hot." He groaned out and kept her wrists pinned, moving them into one of his massive hands and the other down to her thigh and pulled her leg off of him. He quickly was able to pin her completely under him and she was now restrained and not a threat to him at all. "Do you feel better now? Do you want to try this again?" He whispered do her, looking into those golden eyes. "I see you're more responsive now." He whispered to her and crushed his hard manhood against her, grinding his hips against hers. His eye started to swell shut, his other burned from a cut, his cheeks were brused from the force of her punches, his nose broken and his lip split. He didn't care about any of his physical injuries, they would heal over time, the only thing that would take the longest to heal would be the cracked ribs, but in a few hours they two should be all better. If she wanted to do any real damage to him, she would have to get her hands on another divine weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:05 am
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

»----------------------------«

Megan was sickened by his excitement over her violence.She felt his huge erection against her and was almost scared of it's size. Glaring up at him she asked through gritted teeth. "What the ******** do you want me to do? I was ******** trying! I can't force my body to respond to yours dammitt!" She tried to buck him off of her but that seemed to make him only heavier and more unmovable. What the hell was she going to do? Her attack had not been a light one. She could see alot of the damage she had inflicted but he would heal quickly, she knew.He still had her hands above her head and there was no way she could get him off of her now....All she could do was lay there under him, glaring and breathing heavily in her anger.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:19 am
Vaylan chuckled and caressed her cheek with his large hand and hummed lightly. "I'm sure after a while your body will start to respond to me. Especially if I castrate Dustin, then you would have no choice but to be pleasured by me. So let's try that? We can keep trying until you get it right." He told her and sat up, pulling her hands along with them and placed them on his pant's waistband. He could start to feel the swelling go down in his eye a bit now, but his c**k was still rock hard and throbbing with anticipation on what she would do. "Come on, dear. l'm waiting." He said and let her wrists go, giving her hands a small pat so she could pull him out from his pants.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:35 am

She gasped when he threatened to castrate Dustin. Oh ******** that! "All, I would have to do is kill myself and put us both out of our misery!" She said in a low growl. Taking several deep calming breath's, she sighed. "Fine..We will try to get it right..." She pulled his massive c**k out of his pants and was actually scared. It would rip her apart! Surely it wouldn't fit in her...She thought as she began to stroke him with her hand. Leaning over, she took the tip into her mouth and licked around the head, her eyes met his, glowing in anger. Her hand still stroked up and down his massive c**k, lips, tongue and teeth teasing the head before she moved her mouth lower on him taking as much of him as she could into her mouth. Her was too large to just take down her throat the way she would do Dustin, but she would try. Keeping her mind closed to Dustin and keeping Vaylan out of her mind took a lot of her energy and the fight had depleted her more, now she was worried that she wouldn't be able to keep him out much longer. Taking him down her throat, she saw in his eyes and felt by the throbbing of his c**k in her throat how much he liked what she was doing. His hands tangled in her hair and he moaned deep and low. She sucked harder and swallowed more of his c**k. Finally taking him all the way into her throat, she glared at him hard and bit down as hard as she could. Threaten to castrate Dustin would you? I'll castrate your ******** sick a** first! She thought as she bit almost all the way through his c**k.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 am
Vaylan loved what she was doing, when she pulled him from his pant's, he knew he had her worried. A lot of women couldn't handle him, would be scared to have him enter them. There were several women who enjoyed his large c**k immensely. Now, Megan would be one of them. "Ah. yeah..." He moaned and tangled his hands in her hair as she sucked as much as she could in. He could feel the different style she tried on him, tongue, lips, teeth, oh her mouth felt amazing, He wanted to thrust into her, wanted her to take him all into that mouth of hers but he waited for her to take charge. It felt like she was starting to enjoy it when suddenly she had bit down on him, bit hard and it was very painful. He shouted out in surprise and his eyes snapped open to see her still on him trying to take his c**k off with her teeth. He balled up his fist and stuck her hard in the side of the head, knocking her out. She fell limp, falling from him, blood dripped from her mouth and from his nearly severed manhood. He looked down at it and growled. Now that, would take some time to heal, but lucky for him since he is so thick, she wasn't able to remove it. That would have not healed back. He grabbed out a cloth and wrapped his nearly severed c**k and pulled up his pants harshly. He looked over at Megan as she lied unconscious. He smirked and snorted. "You.. are defently worth the work." He said to her as he lifted her up into his arms. He kissed her lips and licked his blood from her mouth. "Very much worth the effort." He smiled and slowly and painfully walked over to the bed and laid her down on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

----------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin couldn't rest while he was being held captive. All he could do was wait. His hands had since healed from the burning effects the Aether had on him. He tried over and over to kick or punch out the Aether bars, tried over and over to break away the wall but nothing worked, now he just stood and waited, listening to his chance. He heard the guards come into the jail. He shrouded himself and waited for one to open the door. When he had, Dustin quickly ran up to him, drawing the Daeva's sword and using it to slice his head from his shoulders. He shoulder tackled the other and was freed from the cell He was hit hard in the back of the knee and he fell over. He quickly rolled to his side and blocked the attack with the sword, it was a good thing too, because he would have just lost his head on that. He kicked the Daeva back, but at this time, three other Daeva guards had rushed in and tackled Dustin. He tried to fight as hard as he could, but he was again, disarmed and this time, they did all they could to hurt him. They stuck him hard with rods made of Aether, breaking ribs, his wrist broke when he tried to defend, they took out his knees so he couldn't run, then they kicked and beat him until Dustin had passed out. They dragged him back into the cell, leaving with a few parting kicks before he was again locked inside. In Dustin's unconscious mind, he cried out for Megan. He prayed she was alright.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 am

Megan felt like she was floating in a soft fog. She wondered what happened. 'Did he actually kill me?' She wondered silently. The last thing she remembered was trying to bite Vaylan's d**k off. Now everything was dark. Not scary dark, but soft, free floating darkness. She heard Dustin's voice and she gasped. Turning in the fog, she saw something, a light in the darkness. "Dustin? Dustin where are you?" She asked out loud. The light drew nearer and she could make out a figure and she moved towards that light. Finally, she could see Dustin and she ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck, she kissed him fiercely. "Oh Goddess baby I was so scared for you! He sent them down to beat you to gain my cooperation and even threatened to castrate you...Are you ok?" She asked praying that they weren't both dead but if they were....well at least they were together now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:31 am
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

Azreal and Dylan had finished placing up the barrier around Ice-Crown. He was very impressed with Dylan's ability to teach an do light magic. He never thought he would be able to feel the warmth of a simple light spell again but setting up the barrier was something he desperately wanted to do, for the sake of the villagers. He sighed and rested against a tree. The barrier had took nearly the entire night. Dylan was very patient with him. It would have been very quick and simple if Azreal had just used his dark magic to set it up, but he was glad that he did not. He didn't want to take the chance of becoming someone he was not again. Azreal sat up and frowned. He looked over to Dylan and pondered out loud. "I feel something very.... unusual. I have since yesterday. It's ... a deep and some what overwhelming feeling of despair. I fear something is happening back in Alexandria but I can't place it." He said and sighed. "It feel's almost as if... No, can't be that." He sighed. When the woman elf Megan had been taken by Alexie, Azreal was able to see what she was seeing, feel what she was feeling at one point in time. He didn't know how he ended up having a connection with the young Daeva Elf, but he had discovered he had when she came to Athens. The closer he was to her, the more powerful it became. Distance helped a great deal to put a stop to the visions, the feelings and of course the words. It was feeling like right now, she was near but still at a distance. "Forgive me for bringing this up again.. but the elf woman.. Megan. She is back in Thraise, right? For some reason I'm under the impression that she is close to us, a day or two away at the most." He looked down, his brows together in a frown. "But that would make no sense. She recently gave birth.... and yet, how would I know this?"  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:50 am
User Image

Dustin took a deep breath and held Megan. "I'm alright, honey..." He whispered softly to her. "I'm not sure what is going on, but do you remember... When we came to each other in the dream... It felt like this. Real, yet surreal." He whispered and held her to him. "If this is a dream, then we're both just unconscious. I hope this isn't what life after death is. Our children don't need to be orphaned so young."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:00 am
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan looked at Azreal and his eyebrows pulled together in a question. "How WOULD you have a connection with Megan? And HOW could you possibly know she gave birth when even I didn't know that?" He asked thinking long and hard. "That day....uhhhh yeah you looked into her eyes and she was having trouble controlling the connection she can make with others...Azreal, you KILLED her and were looking into her eyes when you did it..." It sickened Dylan to remember that but he shoved that away. "You should try talking to her in your mind...you know? Like think about her and what you want to say. She may hear you." He was worried about what that might mean. Why would Azreal be feeling Megan so strongly right now if he did have a connection with her? That was a confusing part of Megan and her Elvish heritage that both intrigued Dylan and frustrated him in a way because no matter how hard he tried, he just could not really understand it. He trusted it, believed in her abilities, but didn't understand it.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 am

Megan sighed and hugged Dustin close to her. "Yeah, your right, It did feel like this. I don't think were dead, just unconscious but Dustin....How the hell are we gonna find Dylan? Have you heard anything in the dungeon?" She asked. When he shook his head she growled in frustration. "Baby...I don't know what to do now. I refused him, tried to...well I couldn't enjoy his touch so it irritated him.. That was why he sent the guards to you to beat you up...He threatened your well being if I didn't cooperate and I tried but I can't make myself feel something that I don't. After he sent the guards to you I attacked him pretty bad but it didn't do much good without a Divine weapon and besides that he only liked it...turned him on...No matter what I do he uses it against me, enjoys the whole thing way too much. It's frustrating me. When he threatened to have you castrated I....well....basically I tried to bite his d**k off....That's how I ended up unconscious this time." She explained softly. She was glad he wasn't the jealous type because that would cause so many problems. Though she did know that he hated that she was being treated the way she was, he also knew she could handle it now. "What can we do to get out of this? So far I have been able to keep him out of my mind, and yours...That was why I closed our connection. I didn't want him reading your mind through mine...But Damn I hate being cut off from you!" She said softly and pulled him close to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 am
User Image

Azreal sighed. "Yes, regrettably on that day we had a brief connection when I took her life..." He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "Since then I have felt, seen and even heard things about her. If you say it's though a connection with her, then I fear something might be frightening her." He said quietly. "I will try and see if I can find out what is going on.." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, focusing on that feeling. Focusing on her. He started to see light, and two figures. It was incredibly fuzzy, but the figures were speaking. He closed his mind to everything but Megan, he could see a bit more, and hear a bit more, the voices were soft and sounded as if they were muffled but he tried to listen in more. He heard a bit of what they were talking about, seen it was Megan with her husband. He sighed and opened his eyes, shaking his head. He looked to Dylan and arched his eyebrow. "I believe they are searching for you. It seems like they are in Alexandria and have ran into a bit of trouble. I'm not sure what, but it sounded a bit like... Megan had tried to bite a man's sex off." He shook his head, his brown eyes turned to the ground. "Why would they risk going into Alexandria like that?"  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Dylan shook his head. "The only thing I can think of is Angel....I don't see either of them risking themselves over something not pretty damned big at home...Azreal, we have to get to them and find out what's wrong!" He said seriously concerned. Angel would be due anytime now, and Dustin loved Megan too much to risk her like that over something unimportant! Especially if Megan gave birth to their child days ago...Something HAD to be wrong!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image

Azreal thought for a moment and then nodded. "You're right. We should head back and see if Angelica is alright." He said but couldn't shake the feeling that they were here for some other reason than Angelica. He didn't think that his daughter would be in any kind of danger, especially if her Guardian's were around there. There was a chance of a complication during pregnancy, but he hoped that wasn't the case. Azreal stood up and brought forth his massive red-tipped black wings. "Make haste." He said and flew off toward's Alexandria.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:15 am
User Image

Dustin sighed heavy and held her while she spoke. "I don't know babe.. I didn't know they came down to rough me up, I kind of started the fight." He grinned and pulled back, looking into her beautiful eyes. "I miss the feeling of you with me... I'll get out of here soo-what is that?" He asked, seeing what looked like a person start to form from the shadows inside of their area. When Megan turned, it dissapeared and Dustin shook his head. "I'm seeing things, I'm sorry..." He whispered. "I'll come for you, honey. I promise, just stay strong. I know you can do it. You're ******** amazing." Dustin shook his head again. "I... i feel like I'm foggy. I think I'm waking up." He said and quickly took her cheeks into his large hands and kissed her deeply before he dissapeared, waking up again in the cold dark cell. He hurt, seriously hurt. He felt all sorts of broken bones and wondered how long had he been out. He sighed and laid there for a moment.  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games