Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki a fond smile as Loki offered to help teach people about Asgard. Leave it to the god to be eager to share such knowledge, but he knew just as well as the spies that it wasn’t such a good idea. Not right now at least. “Well….they can take legal actions to try and kick you out of the country for ‘protection’. Much like banishment. Though there are plenty of other places on Earth that would take you happily due to their history being linked to the old legends of you and of Asgard, it could cause problems. And if they decide they don’t want you and you refuse to leave, they could try to place you in a prison and things really spiral out of control then.” He said slowly. “I doubt it anyone would ever try that….You have my influence and the public approval of the Avengers on your side, but we have to be careful that you don’t get in trouble or in a situation that would turn people against you.”  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki still looked confused when the man smiled at him with a fond smile he didn't know what was so wrong about him offering his knowledge. Hearing that Midgardians would press legal action against him because they wanted him out of the country for their protection. "I would not hurt them, not of my own volition." Loki protested. It seemed once more he was going to be judged before they knew him. He didn't like what he was hearing that it being like banishment, if he was banished from Midgard he really wouldn't have a place to go and he would be separated from Tony. He worried despite Tony assuring him that he had the man and his influence on his side and the support of the Avengers.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed, knowing that Loki wasn’t understanding all of the intricacies involved with this. “They claim it’s for protection, but really it’s a more political. It’s a matter of certain people being annoyed that you came into what they believe to theirs and not asking permission first. They feel you’ve robbed them of some power and so they go to the extremes of kicking you out.” He said slowly. Squeezing Loki’s knee, Tony moved to look Loki in the eye. “Even if that happened to you, there are plenty of places on Earth that you can still go and they’ll treat you like a king. And if it should come to that, I’ll go with you.” He said slowly, “But trust me, it won’t happen. They may talk about it, they may wave around papers and complain, but you are safe. I promise you.” He said firmly, mind opened for Loki to see how serious he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:15 pm
MDaylus

"Political, I have no political influence here." Loki complained when Tony said that it was political more than a claim for protection. "What power could I have robbed from them? I have done nothing while I have been here." Loki continued. "I do not wish to move." Loki frowned when the man said that he would have plenty of places to go on Midgard and Tony would join him if it came to it. But the man was promising that it wouldn't and opening his mind to show how serious he was. "okay..." he muttered.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly at some of Loki’s comments. He couldn’t explain it all himself. He didn’t understand all of it, just knew what was likely to happen and how to work the system in his favor. “Politics don’t really make much sense here. It’s just a twisted mass of intrigue, lies, and subtle power plays. I think Natasha and Clint have a better grasp of it than I do, and that’s only because of their job.” Tony admitted. “So I doubt I’m explaining it well.” He added. When Loki accepted his words, he smiled. Leaning forward, he kissed Loki gently, pressing his forehead to the god’s. “You’ll be fine Lo.” He promised again. Sighing, he pulled away though his arm came up to wrap around Loki comfortingly. Looking to the others, he gave a smile, deciding to change the subject. “Well, Loki and I have some business we need to handle….and we’ll have to stop by to see Pepper as well.” He said lightly. “If any of you see Thor today, tell him that we need to speak with him privately.” He added.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that Natasha and Clint probably had a better idea of the politics on Midgard than him since it was their job. It sounded like he could figure it out with some time but he didn't know how much he would have, he had so much research to do already. "It is alright I will find out what I need to be cautious of." Loki assured as Tony kissed him and pressed their foreheads together. He felt a bit more relieved with the subject change.

"Yeah yeah we'll tell him, but what are you gonna do?" Clint questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kept Loki close as they changed subjects, knowing he’d unsettled his lover and hating himself a little for it. He’d have to sit down with Loki and help him figure it out. Perhaps if he shared some memories in private Loki would understand the situation better. Turning his attention back to Clint, he tilted his head a little. “What do you mean?” he asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki curled into Tony a bit as the man kept him close. He could feel Tony's own displeasure with himself and sent soothing feelings across the bond once more. It wasn't really Tony's fault he had gotten upset more the way Midgard handled things. 'Sometimes I think we need a realm of our own.'

"What do I mean? I mean what business do you have to go attend to?" Clint frowned. He wasn't sure if the man was serious or messing with him again.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled thinly at Loki’s words. ‘I certainly wouldn’t oppose that idea.’ He replied gently. Snorting at the questions, Tony rolled his eyes. “I’m sorry mom, I didn’t realize I needed to report to you.” Tony smirked. “Loki and I have to go be a couple and handle couple things if that’s okay with you. Would you like me to text you the details as they happen?” he asked, a wicked glint in his eyes at that. He just figured out how to entertain himself today. He’d text Clint every meaningless detail he could. He wondered how long before Clint broke his phone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned with Tony passing along that he wouldn't oppose the idea of them having their own realm. He couldn't help but also chuckle at Tony giving Clint a hard time when the man wanted to know what they were doing. "No I don't need a play by play, if you guys are gonna be doing it just say so." Clint stated with a grimace. Natasha rolled her eyes and elbowed the man to silence him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at Clint’s reaction and the response from Natasha. Leaning forward, he waggles his brows. “Come now Clint, you can’t tell me you aren’t a little curious.” He teased, miming a kiss in the archer’s direction. If it weren’t for the look in his eyes, one could almost say he was flirting. Chuckling again, he turned and kissed Loki’s temple before standing. “Come on babe.” Pointing at a surprised Steve, he motioned to where Mischief was watching a few pigeons on the balcony. “You’re on kitten duty til we get back.” He smiled, pulling Loki away before the soldier could protest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:23 pm
MDaylus

Clint glared at Tony when the man asked him if he wasn't just a little curious before he smirked. "About you, no way. Everyone knows what you do in bed. Loki on the other hand." Clint answered but Tony seemed done and he shrugged. Loki shook his head at the twos antics but smiled at Tony when the man kissed his temple pulling him up.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at Clint’s words. The archer could only dream of everything he could do in bed. At the mention of Loki, his eyes flashed, both in humor and in possessiveness. “More than you could dream.” He replied over his shoulder as they left, giving a suggestive wink. Once they were on their way down to the garages, Tony leaned into Loki’s side. ”Care to join me in annoying the hell out of Barton throughout the day?” He asked lightly, looking up at his lover with a playful smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:54 pm
MDaylus

Clint wondered if he had crossed the line when he saw Tony's eyes flash in possessiveness. The suggestive wink however eased his worry as he watched Tony pull Loki from the room. "What sort of things do you have planned to annoy the archer?" Loki questioned when Tony asked him to help annoy the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony pulled out his phone and held it up as if to make it an example. “Send as many pointlessly detailed texts and pictures of us being annoyingly sweet as possible to him. He has a Stark phone, so I can have JARVIS hack it so he can’t shut it off and can’t block us.” He said with a wicked grin.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games