Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

»----------------------------«

A few hours? She thought with a grimace. She probably didn't have much time before she turned back into a female. "Let me go." She demanded through clenched teeth. She let the blanket fall to the floor not wanting anything of his touching her. Maybe that was slightly childish but she didn't care.

The cramp hit her out of nowhere, gasping, she knew exactly what was happening. Within a few seconds, she was back to being her normal female self but had no shirt on now to cover her bare breasts. Grabbing the blanket from the floor, she wrapped it around her quickly. Oh ******** ******** ******** thought to herself. WHat the hell was she gonna do now? Well, maybe he wouldn't look at her with that hot desire in his eyes if she was a woman....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 pm
Vaylan sighed and rolled his blue eyes as Morgan dropped the blanket from his shoulders and demanded to be released. "Really now?" He said, one arm crossed his chest, the other tapped lightly on his lips. "I'm not trying to hurt you, Morgan, but I'm also not going to let you go. I wan't to talk with you." He said and was quite shocked when he fell to the floor in sudden pain. He arched an eyebrow at the amazement he seen as Morgan begin to morph into a different person. His blond hair grew out past his waist and he suddenly went down. Vaylan tapped his finger to his chin a few times and chuckled. "Well, this was very unexpected.. Also intriguing." He said. When he seen Morgan going for the blanket, Vaylan stepped forward quickly and snatched it up, pulling it away from him. "Nah ah ah..." He taunted and chuckled when he went for the blanket. "Now you see... you've got in a bit of a bind! Before... You were so animated about not having anything to do with my help, now you want the blanket?" He asked and seen now the full change Morgan had made. He was... a She. He widened his eyes and looked her over. "Well, MORGAN. This is defiantly something interesting." He hummed lightly, taking in her beautiful body. Her arm covered her naked full and very plump breasts. Damn she had some curves, and not just that... She was an Elf yet Daeva. He knew she had to have some major power. He smiled softly. "So.. Are you going to play nice and chat with me?" He asked and chuckled, holding the blanket out. "You can start by giving me your real name."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:05 am

Megan realized that if she was worried about covering herself then he did have something to use against her. Dropping her arm to her side, she stood there, shivering and cold, her nipples hard in the chilly room. Her eyes met his evenly, her chin rose a notch, showing her stubborn nature. Her eyes narrowed and she said evenly. "My name is Megan Ragner. I am daughter to Aden Lunete, King of the Woodland Elves and wife to the most amazing Deava ever created.." Whatever he intended, he would not intimidate her. She could use her majik against him but now that she was a woman again, she had to be careful about walking the halls of Alexandria. "What do you want from me?" She asked unafraid. If he had meant to hurt her, he would have by now. She was glad however that she could close the connection she had with Dustin because he would be freaking out right about now and so would she.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:40 am
Vaylan listened to her and smiled at her attitude. She was defiantly proud and wouldn't give in easy. He liked that about her. Free spirited, strong minded and a woman who could handle herself. He knew she was cold by the look of her breasts. Damn they were beautiful and he had to admit that he wanted to taste those perky hard nipples and caress her fit body. He cleared his throat, feeling the erection forming in his pants. "What I want from you, Mrs. Ragner.. Is a conversation and a bit of cooperation." He went to her, she didn't cower or move away as he put the blanket around her and backed away. "What is the daughter of the elf king doing inside of Alexandria?" He asked and hummed lightly and shook his head. "Your.. Husband... Created Daeva. You as well. you realize we're in a war with your kind. If my guards were " He shrugged and sighed. "I don't know, Mistake what I told them and your husband were to die.. Would you be willing to give someone like me a chance?" He smiled and folded his arms across his chest, loving the fire in her eyes. "Because I think you're very attractive."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:21 am

Megan rolled her eyes and snorted. "If Dustin dies, you'll get only cold dead cooperation from me that no man could enjoy unless he was into dead chicks." She smirked. "Dustin and I are bonded. He dies so do I." She took a deep breath and sighed seeing the desire in his eyes. Great....she thought, not again. Why do men use sex to try and control women? And she knew he would eventually. Dustin, Dylan, Aaron, and Darian were the only men she knew that didn't somehow use sex to get what he wanted from a woman. As good looking as Vaylan was, she figured that he was used to women throwing themselves at his feet. This could go either way, either he would take it as a challenge when she didn't, or she could fall into his expectations and kick his a** but good and get the hell away from him, find Dustin and then they could get out. He wouldn't believe her if she immediately fell in with being willing right now so she would have to wait and see what happened. "We know that there is a war on...Both Dustin and I have lost much to it..." She whispered softly and thought of her baby daughter. Sucking her breath in, she looked into his eyes. She softened the expression in her eyes but kept her mind closed to him, using valuable energy. "We have a friend, Dylan, and he was captured. We came to see if we could free him..." Her voice was soft, her golden amber eyes glowed softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 am
Vaylan seen the change of her expression. She had a softness to it and he was disappointed in the way the fire in her eyes just died down. "I've heard of the bonding the elvish people do when they find true love." He said and walked around her, keeping a good distance as he checked her out. "Now that I know this.. I'll be sure to keep Dustin alive, but how well he is treated.." He chuckled lightly and smiled to her, wanting to touch that soft cheek and taste those lips. "That depends on how good you are." He sat back down on the bed. "Your friend, Dylan. I believe you're mistaken when you say he was captured. He is Azreal's son in law, and someone who he's given a great deal of trust and power too." He seen her tense up slightly. "Don't believe me? I didn't expect you to. But I've been told Azreal and Dylan had both left together on a secret mission of sorts." He snorted and grinned, shaking his head. "A nice father-son bonding outing." He smiled to her softly and just watched her. "Come over here, sit with me. You look uncomfortable."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Megan couldn't help the flare of anger in her eyes when he threatened Dustin. "If you so much as hurt one hair on his head I will kill you so slowly that you wil beg for death before I'm done with you..." She threatened through gritted teeth. "As far as Dylan goes...He was captured, and whatever is going on I know he would never betray us. You seek to make me distrust my friend and I will not." She said glaring at him. Ok so playing the soft female with him wasn't going to work for her. There was no way she could even pretend that she wasn't the woman she is. Walking over to him, she sat on the bed but she sat as far away from him as she could. "Tell me what you want and I might be more willing to cooperate." Unfortunately for her, she realized that he actually did have the upper hand since he had Dustin in a position where he could hurt Dustin.She would not go down without a fight and she did possess enough power to make this man suffer as she said she would but he could at any time throw her to the wolves and she would be powerless to stop him. Still, he would have to work at gaining her cooperation and they did need to know all they could about this new evil that he planned on bringing forth. She growled at the idea of having to give herself to him....but if it came to that she knew that Dustin would forgive her, if she forced this man to throw her out with the other guards....they would do way worse to her than this man would and could actually end up killing her. She had to use her head and not her heart on this one. Regardless, she would not give in without a fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 pm
Vaylan hummed lightly and nodded. "I won't try and change your opinion of your friend, but know this. I am not lying. I don't blame you if you don't just take my word for it." He moved closer to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He moved the blanket down and chuckled when she pulled it back up. "Let me admire you." He said to her, touching her cheek gently, looking deeply into her eyes. She was blocking him out. He knew she had to be powerful to keep him at bay. He leaned in close to her, smiling slightly. He pressed his lips to hers, kissing her but she was tense, resisting him. He pulled his hands around her and growled lightly. "kiss me, Megan." He spoke to her. "I will taste you." He said and kissed her again.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Megan pushed him away. "You can force me if you so choose but I promise you that I will never give myself willingly to you. You can take my body but my love and passion is for my husband." She wasn't trying to anger him, she was simply being honest. He could rape her, she had already faced that demon, but he could never make her truly want him. No matter how good looking he was, because he was not Dustin, and he was the only man she would ever want. "Why would you want a woman that want's nothing to do with you when I know you could have almost any woman you want?" She asked curious. She didn't feel that she added to his ego since he looked like and acted like he knew just how handsome he really was. She looked at the heart though and there....well he was lacking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:11 pm
Vaylan stood up after she had pushed him away and told him she wouldn't be willing. He stood in front of her and folded one arm across his chest, his hand covered his mouth as she spoke. "Indeed I can." He said and tilted his head to the side. "But is something worth having when it is so easy to obtain? Do you not find that when you work for something you treasure it more than if it was just given to you?" He smiled. "By all means, my dear.. Resist me. We are Daeva after all. And forever is a very long time."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Megan growled in frustration. "If all you want is sex then fine. Take me I'm yours..." She said and stood and dropped the blanket baring her breasts to his view. Walking over to him, she stood as tall and proud as she could. Her eyes met his and she said. "Look, we both know that you don't want my heart. You want sex." She reached down and unbuttoned her pants and dropped them to the floor with her undergarments and stood naked, her eyes meeting his straight on, her golden amber eyes glowing brightly, and her waist length blond hair falling in soft waves around her. "I won't fight you, but I can't guarantee that I'll respond at all." She said softly but her eyes showed her inner fire that she couldn't hide.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:43 pm
Vaylan's breath caught in his throat as he watched when Megan stood and dropped the blanket from her and walked over to him. Her hips swayed back and forth, he was in a trance at her beauty and hardly heard her words, but he had and he smirked, feeling the erection he had from the start become harder as he watched her long delicate fingers undo her pants and drop them to the floor with her underpants. "Hmm...I think I'll take that as a challenge.." He said, joyfully and his voice a soft purr. He put his hands on her shoulders and caressed them slowly, he loved the way she looked at him, her eyes so vibrant. He knew she was pissed off at him, but he would show her how well he could treat her. He ran his hands cross her shoulders, her neck down behind her head, down her back and pulled her against him. He continued to caress her smooth skin. His lips brushed against her ear, his nose nuzzling into her hair as he took a deep breath of that sweet scent. "Kiss me now.." He whispered to her. "And make it count."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Megan felt nothing as his hands caressed her, and when he told her to kiss him and make it count she wanted to kick him in his erection. Trying to do as he said, she moved close and pressed her lips to his. Her teeth nibbled his lower lip and her tongue dove into his mouth but she felt nothing. Her hands stayed at her sides for the moment. She wanted to get this out of the way. if he was going to force her to have sex then she might as well get it over with quickly. Her hand moved to his erection and she squeezed him lightly, her mouth moved from his lips to his ear and down his neck, licking and nibbling her way down then back up again. "Is this what you want?" She asked softly in his ear. When her lips met his again, she kissed him deeply but her body still refused to respond to him in any way. Touching him was like no more to her than doing any chore that she wasn't looking forward to. On one hand her own coldness bothered her but she knew that it was her minds way of protecting her against the fear and degradation that came with being forced to have sex with someone you didn't want. She wasn't scared at all, just cold and unresponsive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:22 pm
He was pleased with her as she kissed him, but he could still feel she was very mechanical in what she did. She wasn't in this, it was just cold and automated. He did enjoy it, but not what he was looking for. She squeezed his erection an he groaned slightly, licking and kissing her neck. "This is nice, but no. It isn't what I want." He said and took her by her shoulder and stopped her, pushing her back lightly. He smirked, a devious gleam in his eyes as he watched her. "You say I can have you, yet you're not here." He took a breathe and shook his head. "What can I do to show you I mean business." He paused and turned to the door, opening it there were two Daeva guards just outside. "Go to the prisoner Daeva. Show him the same coldness my lovely guest here has shown me." He told them, they saluted him and turned leaving him. He turned back to her and closed the door. "Have a seat. Take your time. They might be a while. Remember my dear, How Dustin is treated is based on how well you cooperate with me."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Megan growled low when he closed the door. His words infuriated her and she rushed him, not thinking abut her nudity and even if she did think about it she didn't care. Her fists made contact with his face and body as she beat him wherever she could. Kicking his legs out from under him, she landed on top of him and continued to swing, hitting him wherever she could. "You ******** b*****d! Hurt him and you will never get anything out of me! Don't you get it? Hurting him will NOT make me FEEL desire for you!"" She screamed at him as she pounded her fists against his chest, face and arms. Her eyes flashed right in her anger and her legs tightened around his ribs. She would break every rib he had, she thought, squeezing tighter, her anger giving her added strength. She was so pissed. The fact that she had to close Dustin out from her mind was the largest reason she was so angry. Doing that left a huge void in her heart and mind and she hated it! She wanted Dustin back but she couldn't risk that and have this b*****d read her mind and through her read Dustin....  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games