Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:52 am

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin listened to his mom's little speech, which made him feel a lot better "Thanks mom, that helps." He then watched as she performed the next chidori technique, trying to catch every detail. When she finished, Theodin stepped up to try, focusing his black chakra into his palm and stretching it into senbon running them between his fingers. With a quick swing of his arm he launched them at the dummy and they sliced right through it, sticking into the wall behind along with his mom's senbon. (1/1)

Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ] Learned!

With a small laugh he turned back to ayame, "Wow, these jutsu could really carve somebody up, .. How's the next one go?"

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra:700
Stamina:260
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:41 pm
Valbjorn

Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!✧

Ayame smiled at Theodin, "You're welcome Theo," she said. She removed her katana once again from her back. "Now concentrate your raiton into your sword. Think of it as an extension of it making it longer and sharper." Her chakra extended the blade and she ran it through one of the dummies going clear into the wall. "Ta da," she said smiling. Daichi picked that moment to glomp Theodin then run away and glomp James. Ayame just chuckled at his antics.

✧I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!✧

Chakra: 970
Stamina:455

Stamina: 455

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:21 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James saw the big dog coming enough to brace himself, his super sharp senses letting him know of the incoming glomp, James stood and turned for Daichi to make impact. He smiled and turned his face slightly, hugging the large wolf and patting him.

A few moments later James gave Daichi a mischievous grin and squatted down to wrap the canine up, and physically lift him over his shoulder. Once the dog was lifted James would bounce around.

"I GOT THE PUPPY!"
"I GOT THE PUPPY!"
"I GOT THE PUPPY!"

James said as he danced.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:13 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Yo-ko

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin watched as ayame demonstrated the next chidori variations when he was suddenly glomped by Daichi, which caused him to stumble a little since the large wolf caught him of guard. He then watched as daichi ran to glomp his dad, but got picked up instead. Theodin almost fell over laughing as James started dancing around with Daichi on his shoulder singing "I GOT THE PUPPY!" over and over.

After a minute or so, Theodin took a deep breath to calm himself down so he could concentrate. He drew one of his swords with his right hand, focusing his black lightning into it as the blade sparked up. He then pointed his sword at the dummy and surged his chakra quickly, causing the blade to extend through the dummy and deep into the wall. He should there smiling, he almost couldn't wait to put some of these new techniques into action in combat, once he finished the other training he wanted to do. (1/1)

Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Sharp Spear ] Learned!

After a few seconds he turned back to his mom, asking "Thanks a lot for the help with these! Do you know the jutsus Thunderous applause, Clap of Lightning, static connection, or chain lightning? Also," he turned to speak to James as well," do either of you know when San is gonna get back to the academy? I wanted to ask him about some stuff."

After a couple seconds, theodin added "And if Daichi wants to play, he can play with one of my chakra golems while kaori and nova are busy training. " With that he took a deep breath and exhaled a large cloud of chakra mist. The cloud quickly coalesced into a white wolf about the same size as Daichi, made entirely of ice chakra. the golem looked at theodin and the chuunin jerked his head towards Daichi saying "go play." The wolf golem nodded and trotted over to James and Daichi, waiting for the big man to let the wolf back down and wagging its tail.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra:700
Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:44 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori and Nova watched the antics of the small family with both envy, and joy. It was nice to see someone being so happy and accepted, but it hurt them both, for all they had was each other, both of them were orphans after all. Kaori shook her head and looked at Nova, “You need to get some jutsu under your proverbial belt, and to do that, you need to know what your elemental affinities are. Focus, and try to figure it out, okay? I’ll help as much as I can, but this is mostly on you.”

Nova nodded her large furry head and curled up on the floor. She closed her golden eyes and focused inward. Nova quickly fell into a meditative state and focused all her concentration on the elements. She thought about a cool stream, and while she was capable of picturing it, every time Nova tried to access it, the stream seemed to move farther away. She quickly stopped thinking about the stream and Suiton as a possible elemental affinity and moved on.

Next Nova focused on the earth under her paws and tried to connect with the Doton element, but it was as useless as trying to connect with Suiton. Kaori focused on fuuton, and imagined a strong breeze blowing through her fur.It took a moment, but she soon felt a breeze going through her fur, just like she’d imagined. Nova rumbled happily and continued to focus. This time she imagined that the ground around her was hot, like flames or lava. It wasn’t long before the ground really was hot as fire, in a circle around her body that reached roughly five feet in all directions. Nova’s eyes snapped open and she roared in triumph, “I did it! Fuuton and Katon! Wind and fire! My elements are wind and fire!” She growled out happily. Kaori beamed at her, “Great job Nova! Now you can start training!” Nova nodded, “That’s right!” She looked over at Daichi and the golem, she wanted to play too, but she had training she needed to get done first.

Kaori walked over to Nova and opened up a Katon scroll for her to read, “Here you are Nova, a Katon scroll for you to read and learn from.” Nova nodded, “Thank you” Nova rumbled to her partner before she started reading. After a few moments Nova nodded her large fluffy head before she stood up and walked over to the training dummies and focused her chakra. Where Kaori’s chakra was silver and looked like petals, Nova’s was red, like fresh spilled blood, and danced around her like flames. She focused her chakra around her and growled as she imagined flames spiraling around her. After a long moment there were small flames around her paws that leapt out and struck the dummy, marring it with singes. [1/2] But it wasn’t anything special. Nova growled in frustration and focused more chakra around her, and imagined a flaming spiral forming around her. This time the flames were large, and searing hot. When she launched them at the dummy, the dummy erupted into flames and was quickly incinerated.[2/2]

Nova briefly looked back at the scroll and then started to attempt to figure out how she was going to do the needed seals for this particular jutsu. At first she tried her ears, but that was a no go. Instead she tried her tail, like Ayame had suggested. It worked well for her, and then smirked the best she could with her non-human muscles. She used her tail to form the needed seals and then focused her chakra into the form of little balls that she focused into being bigger and bigger, until they were about the size of one of her paws. Once they were large enough, she went to launch them, they dispersed into the air, and Nova grumbled. [1/2] Nova focused more chakra and made the fire balls once more, this time they had dragon heads, and were trwice the size as the first attempt. She roared and launched the fire balls at another dummy and watched as it was also as incinerated as the first one. [2/2]

Nova let her chakra disperse for a moment before she took several deep breaths. She rumbled and focused her chakra once more, but this time in a steady stream. It formed a solid barrier around herself. She wanted to test it out, and the only way to do that was to touch flames. She took another deep breath and strengthened her chakra steadily before she poked her head into the flames of the dummies. [1/1]

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

Jutsu Learned: Kaen Senpuu [ Flame Whirlwind ]
Jutsu Learned: Gōryūka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ]

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:22 pm
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

lepoof. above in the rafters hoved a man...an interesting man. He once brought a knife to a gunfight... just to even the odds. He can kill two stones with one bird. If he were to punch you in the face you would have to fight off a strong urge to thank him. He once went to the psychic, to warn her. The dark is afraid of him. He has taught old dogs a variety of new tricks. He never wears a watch because time is always on his side. His garden maze is responsible for more missing persons than the bermuda triangle. He is considered a national treasure in countries he’s never visited. He is......he is......naziiiis?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin heard a poof above him and glanced up to see San appear in the rafters. With a quick handsign, he activated his flight jutsu and flew up to speak with him. "Hey Professor, where do I have to go to see about getting a summoning contract?"

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra:715
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:31 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives appeared above the academy near San. Only his eyes could be seen as usual but he saw all that he needed to see and he chuckled at San and the comment by the young Theodin. He would let San take the question but Knives knew about Summoning as much as he did, just with a different contract. He needed to work with the Sages and get some more training but for now he was content to be back at the village for the time being.

His eyes wondered to the new partner duo of Nova and Kaori and watched them. Animal partner jutsu was not his specialty but he knew that Ayame would be the smartest choice for her as an instructor.

'You want to..
'Finish that sentence and you and I are going to have a nice little talk. Trust me it will not end will for you.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Yo-ko

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:54 pm
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Nova sniffed the air and looked up as Sanshi and the large man from before poofed into the Academy. She looked over at Kaori, “It seems we are being watched by the yummy man from before.” Kaori flushed and gave Nova a look before she followed her partner’s eyes and saw the man from before that had winked at her in the Kazekage’s office when she’d been caught staring at him. She bit her lip and looked back at Nova, “Hush! He might hear you!”

Nova rumbled with the tier version of a laugh, “Good! Because I know when it comes to talking to other people you’re ridiculously shy. You can be vicious in a fight, but put you in a social situation and you freeze.” The large tiger teased her smaller partner.

OOC: More training in next post.

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:39 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled at Theodin, "That is just his way of showing affection he will play as soon as he gets done training. He is a little behind." Daichi barked as James scooped him up and laughed as best as a wolf could as he danced around with him.
Ayame looked to Theodin still laughing a bit about James, "I know of those jutsu, but I do not know them myself. If San would allow it I would teach you the one he taught me that does most if not all of the things that those do. I know I burnt a body to a crisp just as clap of lightning will do. With your Hyouton it may be able to even be used in such a way as chain lightning since it can go over a wide range. I don't have the iron sand to guide mine as San does. Which is why collaboration is also a good thing to learn. He just might ask for something in return so be prepared."
Ayame looked up at San, "Would you be willing to teach your lightning wave to Theodin?" she asked respectively. She then looked up at Knives, "First let me say nice job in Saraswati, it was fun. Second, could you help Kaori and Nova? Katon is not my cup of tea," she said undoing her braid because she was getting a headache from the weight of her hair being up for so long. "The only thing Nova has to worry about is how to do her hand signs since she doesn't have hands, but that's up to her so it's just like training a person."

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:00 pm
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image

When he creates techniques, the sage of six paths asks for tips on how to do it. His rhymes were so ill, that time itself stopped to give him a hand. The most interesting ninja in the world would look at the young boy, chunnin now, and wonder if he knew that chuck norris had pajamas with sanshis logo on it. When he slapped people, they say thank you sir may i have another, and appreciate the oppertunity to get smacked again.

"Summoning you say. why, thats in the summoning lands! Each group of fantastic almost fairy tale like creatures have their own unique land in which they live and...must protect! When you join a contact you join a family. Follow your heart...and you will find the way."

Then ayame spoke to him about his signature technique, which didnt seem to be so signature any more seeing as everyone wanted to know it. But hey, maybe the kid had some unique ones of his own. He has recieved awards for accomplishments he had dreamed of, after all.

"Well i have a question for you two.....WHERE WAS MY SENZU BEAN!"

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin listened to San's speech about the summoning lands, and chuckled a little after his outburst about senzu beans. then said "Actually San, I wanted to contract with the bears, like you. Talking with Aioko during my training sessions, they sound really cool and I want to get to know them more."

Turning and looking down at his mom, Theodin said "That could work, and I could probably extend the range quite a bit between my hyouton and ranton," turning back to San "if it's ok with you that I learn the technique, that is." he hovered there waiting for the sannin's response.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:16 pm
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image

The most interesting ninja pondered for a moment, then reverse summoned a contract for the boy to sign.

"Once signed, you are a member of the family. Thenceforth, you are to treat them as such. You are now bound to them just like you are bound to Sunagakure. Understood. But first, show me why you deserve my techniuqe....."

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin listened as San warned him about the size of the commitment he was about to make. When he finished, the young chuunin nodded sternly "I understand, I would never do anything to betray the bear family, just as I'd never do anything to hurt the village or anyone in it."

When the sannin asked for a demonstration of his worthiness to learn his signature jutsu, Theodin thought for a second. When he had an idea, he hovered backwards to a safe distance away from everyone and exhaled a massive cloud of chakra, which split into two and formed two bears, each about 12 feet tall and incredibly massive, one made entirely out of hyouton chakra, gleaming white as fresh snow, the other of Ranton, black as the darkest storm clouds. He then performed a quick chain of handsigns, releasing 6 giant tornadoes 15 feet tall and 4 feet wide at ground level, they were made entirely of his black lightning and circled around him in a circular orbit. He then concentrated more chakra into his arms, drawing his broadswords he lifted them over his head, blades crossed, as he pushed more black lightning into and around them. He separated the blades, black lighting arcing between them as he brought them down to his sides, creating a pulsating barrier of black raiton chakra around himself. After about 30 seconds, Theodin swung his swords out to his sides, expanding the barrier to cancel itself out along with the tornadoes. He then sheathed his blade and made a sign with his right hand, releasing his golems.

He flew back over to San, hoping that did the trick. "How was that Professor?"

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:39 pm
Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame shook her head at San's almost pure insanity and sat down as Daichi squirmed out of James's grip and ran over to her. Ayame put her hair over her shoulder and watched it pool into her lap, why in the heck had she let it get so long? She shook her head and smiled remembering how her aunt had always liked her hair long, yeah that was why. Daichi sniffed at it and then licked Ayame in the face, "I know the braid made it have some wave to it. Don't you have training to do?" Daichi gave her his signature smile and nodded. He went over to the group of dummies and tilted his head to the side. He had no clue which jutsu to start with. Daichi looked up at San, "Could you teach me pulsating earth?" he asked excitedly his tail wagging.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games