Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:14 pm
Deadly_Nightbolt_7656

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!✧

Ayame looked up as the tiger came up to Daichi then looked to the girl using her finger as a book mark. Good lord she was a toothpick, "Hello, Kaori and hello Nova. Yes, I can help. You are a chuunin yes?" Ayame said standing while Daichi did the same perfectly in sync. Daichi nosed Nova over to Kaori, "Play later," he said.

✧I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!✧

Chakra: 970
Stamina:455

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:26 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori smiled at Ayame and nodded as Nova trotted over to Kaori. "Yes, I am a Chunnin, newly promoted." She confirmed for Ayame. Nova nodded her head and rumbled. "And we could always use the help to get better." She said with a slight smile.

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:45 pm
Deadly_Nightbolt_7656

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded, "Alright as a tamer your partner grows with you. They can learn jutsu as well. First let's get to the talking part. Have Nova get her growls and such put together to form words. Then when she has that put together let her get started on her jutsu. Nova herself will have to figure out her elements." Ayame then looked at Daichi, "Daichi you need to train as well, go ahead." Daichi barked and nudged Ayame as she petted the top of his head. Daichi licked her hand and trotted of to one side of the academy.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:09 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Nova grumbled and whined, clearly not liking the idea of working. Kaori looked at Nova with a frown, "Come on, you know we both need this." Nova huffed, but nodded and started pacing. For several moments Nova just grumbled and started stringing grunts and growls together. "He-" it was a start, but a bad one. "Hello-" Again, another start, but still not that great. [1/3]

Nova roared out in frustration, but then started growling and rumbling once more. She was starting to make more sense to Kaori, but it wasn't the full sentences that they needed for proper communication. They needed more. Nova roared out again and rumbled out, "Hello, my name-" Well, she had gotten further than the first try at least. Kaori smiled, "Good job! Keep trying." [2/3]

Nova snarled and paced faster as she rumbled, upset she wasn't getting this as fast as she'd like. Kaori crossed her arms and sighed as she watched Nova move. "Hello my name is-" Nova rumbled, "Hello my name is Nova!" Nova roared in success and bounced around and practically danced around happily. [3/3]

OOC:

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:37 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin spotted Ayame walking in the academy and decided to ask her about raiton training. He left his dummy, walking over to her "hey, uhh...Mom, could you help me out with some raiton jutsu?" He waited for her response, scratching the back of his head.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra:700
Stamina:260
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:44 pm
Valbjorn

Deadly_Nightbolt_7656

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled as Nova said her first sentence, "Good job Nova. Now pick a jutsu and start there. Hand signs are a no go for animals so use your ears or anything to your advantage." Then the white haired nin that she had seen at Saraswati came up to her and called her mom which made her smile turn into a look of pure disbelief. Daichi let his mouth hang open, "Excuse me, um mom I knew your scent was familiar, but mom?" She squeaked. How could he expect her to help him train when he had dropped this bomb on her. "James has some major explaining to do," she said putting her fingers on the bridge of her nose.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:00 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin looked at ayame, "Yea, I know Dad, uh... James, has a lot of explaining to do, but I'll try to help. The best I understand, I was created using cells from James and a cell sample he'd gotten from you and quick-aged to the point of a 16 or 17 year old. Dad taught me the basic stuff I would've learned in the academy and got me set up as a genin. As of now, my name's Theodin Poe, I'm a chuunin of suna, and I could really use some help with raiton training, more specifically the chidori variations at the moment." He grinned a bit, hoping ayame would calm down a bit and understand somewhat..though he wasn't quite sure of his explanation himself.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:22 pm
Valbjorn

Deadly_Nightbolt_7656

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame couldn't help it she laughed, "Imagine that James making a test tube baby because he's probably too impatient." She shook her head and stood in front of her son, she reached up and ruffled his hair, "Got my hair and eyes," she said noticing the heterochromia of blues and greens. "But you look like James through and through," she smiled once again, "Only two inches taller. Alright," she stepped back a bit and concentrated her lightning into her arm. Her ice blue lightning sparked all around her arm and hand, "You'll get used to the noise just concentrate your raiton in your arm," she said smiling and going to a dummy putting her arm straight through. "Like a hot knife through butter."

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:33 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James, walked into the academy with a joyful purpose in his step, the eyes of the predator searching for the two people quickly becoming the most important to him in this world. James was happy to find the both of them talking already.

I wonder if her keen sense have noticed yet?

James pondered as he approached.

The big Hyouton did nothing to hide the joy he felt, and quickly approached the two with his easy smile and relaxed bearing. James wrapped himself gently around Ayame, and gave her a loving kiss, but only lingered but a moment before slipping from her to give his son a warm embrace.

"You did wonderfully Theodin! Icouldnt be more proud and impressed!

Have you introduced yourself to your mother yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:45 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

User Image

Kaori and Nova watched Ayame and Theodin's interactions before they both kind of took a step back, that looked like drama they didn't need or want to deal with. "It's about damn time I can talk to you. That man back in the Kazekage's office was good looking, for a two-legger, you'd make good strong cubs."

Kaori flushed from her hairline to her toes, "Nova!" Maybe teaching the crazy cat to talk was a bad idea. Nova just smirked the best her tiger face would allow her to, "Let's get to training!" Nova insisted as she twined herself around Kaori's slim form. Kaori nodded and smiled, "Right, we have so much to learn together." She agreed as her blush slowly faded. She went to say something else, but was interrupted by James' arrival, and subsequent congratulations to Theodin and kiss for Ayame. He seemed happy, but Ayame was probably going to question the hell out of him.

Nova smirked again and rumbled her version of a laugh, "This should be fun to watch."

Kaori shook her head, "No, that's rude." She scolded, she really hoped that the small family didn't hear her, she really wanted to get to know them and learn from them. Not make them mad at her and Nova. "Come on, we have training to do, we need to get better, so there aren't any.more failures like this again." Saraswati might have been an overall success, but the near loss of the small Genin was not acceptable. They were Suna Ninja, failure was not an option, and perfection was the rule, not the goal.

Nova nodded, "Then let's get to it! Come on, come on!" Kaori snorted, just moments before it was her telling Nova that. She shook her head and smiled, even as she sighed, "That's what I've been saying, but you want to be nosy." She pointed out. Nova huffed, "Fine. Killjoy." She mumbled.

Kaori ran her fingers through Nova's fur, then paused as she looked at her hands, and then at Nova's massive paws. Claws, claws was what she was missing. With claws like Nova's, she could do some major damage, and it would give her more grip strength too, "Nova, I know what we're going to do."

"What's that?"

"Claws. I'm going to train myself to develop retractable claws like yours." She told her happily. Nova roared in excitement, "Then we can rip our enemies to shreds together!" Kaori laughed and nodded, "Exactly." She said before she started to focus her chakra into her hands, more specifically her nails. It took a few tries, but she managed to get her nails marginally harder, and just barely longer. [1/3]

Kaori growled, a sound very reminiscent of Nova's own sounds of irritation, and retracted her chakra from her fingers. Once it was all back in her core, she then pushed the chakra, a larger and more steady flow, back into her nails. They grew a full two inches, and became sharper than normal nails. But they were still too short, and too brittle to be considered claws. [2/3]

"Okay, once more, I'm close, I can feel it." She told Nova, who nodded her head, "Just think of all the bloodshed you can help me cause with proper claws, instead of those pathetic things you humans have in place of a good set of claws." Kaori laughed and nodded as she retracted her chakra once more, then pushed it back out. She could feel the change in her body, her nails were long, easily noticeable; and recognizable, as claws with some power behind them. It took several tries, but Kaori was a quick study, and learned how to retract her claws back into her fingertips, and release them back into their extended state, without pushing any chakra into her hands. Her claws where now just as much a part of her as Nova's were a part of her.

OOC: Sorry for the long post!

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:39 am

Winterwolf78
XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin listened to his mom's explanation. He concentrated raiton chakra into his hand and arm. He watched as his black chakra sparked around his arm. He then drove his arm toward the dummy and watched his hand cut straight through like nothing. "Awesome!" (1/1)

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] Learned!

Seeing his dad walk into the academy, Theodin turned towards him and was quickly caught in the big man's hug. "Thanks, dad," he said smiling, "Yeah, I introduced myself, you should've seen her face, got to admit her minor freak-out was kind of funny." He chuckled for a second.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:57 pm
Valbjorn

Winterwolf78

Deadly_Nightbolt_7656

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame looked over at Kaori and smiled, "Nice job, that's an added bonus with us tamers we gain attributes from our partners. Use them to your advantage." She then looked to Nova, "Your training in jutsu is just like Kaori's although like I said it will take some maneuvering in figuring out what you can use since you guys can't do hand signs. Daichi uses his ears, but since you are a tiger you don't have as much control over your ears as Daichi does. Try your tail or some other method, but start out simple."
Ayame then turned back to James and lightly wapped him on the head, "You could have told me before hand that you planned on doing this. When the hell did you get my DNA anyway?" She paused for a moment, "Wait don't answer that."
She looked at Theodin, "My freak out was not funny, I mean come on finding out you have a kid is a big thing." She sighed, "Good job on the chidori though, black lightning means Ranton so I'm gonna guess the elements mixed and you came out with that bloodline..........San's gonna be calling him an ultimate weapon you know this right?" She asked of James before looking back at Theodin, "Alright second variation, thousand birds current." Ayame took her katana off her back and focused her lightning into and around it. The lightning arced off and around her creating a barrier she then sent her blade through the dummy cutting it at an angle. She then released the technique and looked at Theodin, "The barrier is strong enough to immobilize and shock your enemies. Sends their nervous system on a trip. With a blade it's easier to extend the barrier and with the amount of electricity you are producing cutting through things is easily done."

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:10 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave a chuckle.

"I had no idea if it was going to really work until I had already started and I didn't want anyone to make a big stink out of it until Theodin had had a chance to make his own name. And he is the ultimate Weapon dear. Theodin is one of five perfect variants of the blending of our DNA, and set on completely autonomous mind."

James designated his son's mixed features from both of his "Parents"

"He has mixed features from us both, carries both the lightning and ice affinities, and shows both our physical talents."

James gave Theodin a pat on the back. "That and he's already making his own way."

James gave them room to train then, heading over and dragging up a chair at one of the academy tables. He didn't have anything to train at the moment aside form some chakra exercises.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:47 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin stood there listening to his parents discuss him, feeling a little awkward and nervous when they referred to him as the Ultimate Weapon... "I guess that's why San called me the Thunder God and Storm King before when he and I sparred to get me ready for the Saraswasti mission, especially after I got his back and was using his iron sand clone as a meat-shield...for all of like 30 seconds....or when I blasted the iron sand clone to pieces a bit later" he said quickly. He watched as his mom demonstrated the next chidori technique then went to copy it when he dad went to sit and watch.

Theodin focused his raiton chakra throughout both his hands and arms, drawing both his swords he forced the chakra into and around the blades, holding them with the blades crossed in front of him. He slowly raised them over his head and separated them, creating the barrier around him as the swords came down near his sides. He then turned to a dummy and slashed with both blades, cutting an X through the dummy. (1/1) " Ok, thats was cool," he said,turning back to Ayame. "what's next?"

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] Learned!

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:01 pm
Valbjorn

Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame looked at her son as she noticed a changed in him, "You are not a weapon to be used Theodin. You are a Suna ninja and whether I am prepared for it or not you are my son." She looked at James, "We are all weapons in our own right I guess you could say, and the fact that you got under San's skin makes me feel very proud of you," she said once again turning to Theodin. "Just do your best Theodin," she said smiling and laying her hand on his arm.
"Alrighty enough with the mooshy stuff," Ayame stepped back and gathered her lightning, "Gather your raiton into your palm and shape it into senbon then throw them." She demonstrated throwing her senbon at the row of dummies. They went through all of them and some of them stuck into the wall. She smiled at her son, "Again it goes through just about everything."

Stamina: 455

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games