Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:55 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

It was weird sitting on a chair in front of Kaileer's desk and not knowing what was going on. She doesn't like the position she was in right now which is that people are behind her back and she has no idea what's going on. She had a good look of both of the genin when she entered and was slightly concerned. The female was... well. Beautiful for a better lack of word. She can see Kaileer's focus on them so her eyes rested on him. If they tried something, she would detect it in his body language and would simply get out of the way. During their conversation, she saw his emerald hues glanced towards her as he seemed to be lost in through. Hakanai lips curved into a slight frown as her head tilted, the white strands of her wild mane slid off slightly. The glance didn't last long as he looked back to the female and got the headband. She walked up and received it just like the boy before her. Then she was gone.

Her head turned slightly to make sure she was gone as she looked back at Kaileer, "Alright?" She signed towards him. She signed emotions to him this morning and maybe he remembers what it meant. She was asking if he was okay. Shukenja on the other hand, was blissfully sleeping. Her hues looked towards her young companion and she remembered. She tapped onto the headband that was on the scarf and then pointed at Shu. She wanted a headband for him. Course. Little did she know that the drama King will not wear such a thing.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι sighed as Rina left. I spent probably far more time outside of the village than I should, but getting fresh air away from all of... this was nice. Despite our trip having been to spread the ashes of loved ones, it gave me a chance to, for a couple of days, get away from the overwhelming presence of my position. While I was here, responsibility hung over me like a dark cloud. I often found myself hating it. How did I end up here?
-----It wasn't always bad though. I turned my gaze to Hakanai and gave her a small smile. She signed asking if I was alright, and I nodded. Nothing per say was wrong, I was just feeling that burden of responsibility, especially after gaining the shadow clone's memories. It made me envy the genin in the village. Maybe not necessarily Hakanai after everything she'd been through, but others for their ignorance. I watched her tap her headband, then gesture at Shu, and retreated behind the desk. Pulling a third headband from the drawer, I pushed it across the desk to her. Then, while she was busy getting the cub to cooperate, I started a message to give to her. But what was it exactly that I wanted to talk about? She wanted to become an oinin and I didn't want her to get hurt, but our relationship couldn't get in the way of our duties to the village. Taking a deep breath, I jotted out a quick message. You wanted to become an Oinin, right? You can't, officially, until you become a jounin, but I'll help you get into the training for it.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 6 7 0 0
α c :: 4 5 7 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:16 pm

With a smile, Hakanai took the headband into her hand as she knelt onto the ground to try to put it on. Shu woke up from his slumber to figure out what's going on and he did not like it. With a growl, Shu tried to make things hard for her, such as sitting on her lap, moving around. Anything. Even pushing her hand away with his massive paw. Hakanai would growl at him and order him to behave... in which he did not listen. This ensure for the duo to wrestle right there in front of the kage's desk. He was too big now to be lifted by the scruff of his neck so wrestling would have to do. After what seemed like a long time, Shu managed to lay down on the headband and Hakanai, who was already tired and a bit exhausted tried to push him out of the way. Even pull him. The fur on him felt nice. Soft and warm. He was even purring. Like a babe lured to sleep, her head rested onto Shu's belly as she fell asleep. Her arms rested on his belly as well. Shu who was pleased he won this wrestling match all because she was tired, rested his head back onto the floor and went back to sleep; still purring.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:34 am
私は魂の刈り取り午前、王は私の義務を祝福...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx私は神の保護者です
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Musunde Hiraite

Academy Student - Kumogakure - 325 Chakra - 175 Stamina

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxしかし、私は神でない

I didn't know a fitness instructor was the architect for this place...too many stairs. The academy student thought, his thin lips parting to sigh, bright aquamarine eyes closing in the process. His mind was running through usual thoughts along with that, as always. Where should I play my next song? Should I use a D key xiao or lute? Maybe just guitar? That usually attracts the most crowds. Hitaite was a simple man who didn't wonder about the state of relations between villages or how much ryo he's pocketed. Worrying gives wrinkles, and as someone with a slight bit of vanity in terms of his looks, that wasn't something he wanted. Unattractive bards only got so far in the business, after all. If you can't charm your enemy into putting down their weapon, then you're not fit for the job. It was a harsh stereotype that to make it as a bard you needed to be clever, good looking, and great at music, but...well, it was true! While a bit of luck was needed too, those were all top qualities; some would say qualifications. You had the tavern bard, who told jokes and sang high quality songs. They dressed in silly outfits and were mainly employed by the places they performed at, their main job focusing around entertainment. The street bard, who is liable to turn into a street pickpocket if you listen to his music and don't pay. Then most importantly were the battle oriented ones who were so varied and unpredictable that it made them dangerous. Lastly you had Hitaite, or "Soraru," as he liked to call himself. He was an effective mix of all those stereotypes, although his religion and training didn't actually let him rob people. Kuso...Bushido restrictions emotion_bigvein

Anyways, with the descriptive fluff out of the way, Hitaite reached the top of the staircase after what felt like a solid ten minutes. It was a huge building, that was for sure. Definitely didn't agree with the guitar on his back, his layers of sashes and clothes, or the katana on his hip. As he rose, a couple people actually started to descend past him. They didn't look much older or battle worn than himself, so he assumed that they were there for the same reason. Become an official Genin, and become recognized as a...shinobi...who could take on missions for the cloud village. Kami, he hated that word. He had nothing against the shinobi, but he was ingrained with the way of Bushido. He always thought he'd be recognized as a Samurai for the Land of Iron before anything else. When he reached the office and opened the door, he was introduced to an interesting sight. First off was that the room was huge, much like an opera theater, and he had the sudden thought of those seats filled with people to watch him perform. Of course that was a silly small vision though. In the end, it didn't really seem like a Kage office, but it was definitely his kind of place. Next up was the floor furniture, which was nice, and even had the nice inclusion of a girl snugged up with a cub. A big boy for sure, but definitely still a cub.

His eyes then raised to see the Raikage at his desk, and boy did Hitaite feel bad for him right away. This guy looks my age...But he's in that seat. This is the Raikage. Poor guy, you have my condolences. Sold your youth away so young. With a sigh and a shake of his head, the Samurai stepped inside the office and let the door close behind him. "Raikage-dono? I understand I was supposed to come and meet you. I graduated from the academy, and I'm here for my Genin headband." He spoke up clearly, respectfully as well. He tended to save the "senpai" honor for his masters in the Land of Iron, but "dono" was probably the highest respect he'd given to anyone else. Honestly, he didn't expect to say it to someone so young, and he had so many questions that he wanted to ask the Raikage. It would be pretty disrespectful though, to ask the man personal questions right off the bat, especially due to his rank. But...well, it baffled him in the end.

...彼なしでのために、私は無情になる

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 am
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----ι watched in bemusement as Hakanai fought to get her rowdy cub to wear the headband. Shu had no interest in wearing the strip of fabric, but Hakanai, as stubborn as she was, wasn't going to take no for an answer. After a moment or two, though, I realized they were going to take a while. With a sigh, I sat down again. A bit of rest before getting back into the stream of things sounded great anyway. Propping my boots on the desk, I leaned back and waited
-----It was my intention to rest my eye, not fall asleep, but I should have known better by then. It always happened, but this time I blamed the return journey. It definitely had nothing to do with my lazy past, where I slept any time I had free time. Not at all. Either way, it was another one of those dreamless naps, where I blinked and time passed, because that was exactly what I thought I'd done when I heard the door creak open. I jolted upright, swinging my feet off the desk. The office was quiet now, and Hakanai and her companion lay in a pile on the floor, evidently worn out from their tussle. How long was I napping? Sweeping my dark hair out of my face, I rose to my feet to meet with whoever stepped through the door.
-----He didn't knock. Or maybe he had, and I hadn't heard it, but the young man who entered was a bit different than I expected. He wore traditional clothing, not that I could blame him with how cold it'd been--which reminded me that the cheap coat I bought before the trip now sported a good sized hole--, and he bore a guitar, slung over his shoulder. He was a tiuch taller than me, like every other male in the village, and about the same build. Blue eyes seemed to be the common theme here, which made my own stand out quite a bit. I didn't recognize him. Another fresh genin?
-----'Raikage' would have been plenty, but once more the 'dono' was added to the end. I supposed it was the society we lived in, but I still believed if we were going to fight side-by-side, we were all equal. That didn't mean disrespect. One's equal deserved just as much respect as someone of higher standing. But I wasn't much for formality. He continued, confirming my thoughts. Another headband. "Kaileer is fine." He hadn't offered a name, but I decided to get rid of the titles first. I looked him over again. Given the instruments, I could guess he specialized in music, but what else I wasn't quite sure. "So tell me a bit about yourself." It was the same greeting I gave to everyone that walked through that door, but I liked knowing at least a bit about the people I was going to work with. Sure, I could just look at the file, but it was better to hear it straight from them.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
CR Dishonored King

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:30 am
私は魂の刈り取り午前、王は私の義務を祝福...

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Musunde Hitaite

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

'Kaileer is fine' The Raikage stated, and made him chuckle a small bit. So he was the less formal type? He didn't know exactly how the ninja held themselves in terms of respect, but honor in every form was basically a lifestyle back in the Land of Iron. In the end, the Raikage asked him to tell him about himself. That was fair enough. "Guess I should start off with a name. Musunde Hitaite, but I'm known around as Soraru around the village. To a good amount at least. I hail down from the Land of Iron. Was going to become a samurai, but they found that a good amount of my chakra focused on Genjutsu, so they sent me down to the Shinobi villages to hone my skills." He started, leaning his weight to his side a bit and crossing his arms far over his chest in a brief stretch. He knew it wasn't entirely polite, but it was a pain to always carry the guitar around on his back. If he didn't get some stretches in or align his back right from time to time, he'd end up in a fair bit of soreness. "I'm a bard who has been performing around here for the past few months. The crowds are nice, and I like the entire atmosphere of Kumogakure. It's my kind of place, so I decided to settle down here and get through the ninja academy. So now I'm here. Erm...if you want to know my combat capability, I focus on Tetsu no Ryu in terms of styles. I still stick to being a samurai, and I'm not very skilled in Ninjutsu. I'm able to layer down genjutsu through both singing and performing on instruments, so I'm not a completely based on brawn. If I'm being thorough in my explanation, I should let you know that I'm from the Hakemoto branch they had. Stalwart defense in case the Shinobi ever marched on the land with tailed beasts and all that, but right now my services are only for the village."

With that, he figured that he explained just about all that he needed to. Strangely enough, having the Kage be around the same age actually made Soraru feel a little more calm. He probably couldn't have said all that information so seamlessly in front of some old, battle hardened master with judgmental eyes. Kaileer had the air of a peer rather than a superior, and that was actually a plus. "So, are you up to tell me about yourself in return? I can't say that I'm not interested in how someone so young is filling the spot of Raikage. I'm not even close to jealous of your position, but I figure that you've got quite the story to tell." If there was anything the Bard loved, it was stories. Often times people wanted to hear songs based off of legendary adventurers or places rarely touched by man. Hearing new stories meant new ideas, which led to new songs. The young Raikage holding the weight of an entire village on his shoulders was probably inspiring enough, but Soraru felt like there was more to it than that. More to Kaileer than just a strong or lucky kid.

...彼なしでのために、私は無情になる

Lily Platypus

Tao-Benshin

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:43 am
User Image

-----нe introduced himself as Musunde Hitaite, and that he went by Soraru. Long story short, he was a bard and samurai from the Land of Iron, focused in Bukijutsu and Genjutsu. An interesting combination. What struck me more than anything was that he was a Hakemoto. I'm sure my surprise at that statement show. Other than the 'bandits', the only other I knew of was a shinobi named Alzayr. We weren't from the same branch, but I'd recognized the name while in Kirigakure. This kid, however, I'd never heard of, but then, I was from the complete opposite direction.
-----He wanted to know about me? I didn't mind telling, but no one had really asked before. He seemed to think more highly of me that perhaps he should. Or, at least, assumed I did something grandiose to reach the position I held now. Unfortunately, he would be sorely disappointed. I rubbed the back of my neck and my gaze drifted to the sleeping Hakanai and snoring Shu a little ways across the room, thinking how best to answer him. "Well... My name is Kaileer Cein'lys, and I hail from Tanima no Kuni, the Land of Valleys. I'm also a member of the Hakemoto clan." I didn't exactly have any sort of exciting past or anything, so there wasn't a whole lot to tell. "Basically, after visiting one of the villages, I decided my life was boring and ran away." My hand fell to the hilt at my side. "I specialize in swordplay and use our clan's States of Being to enhance those skills." Not to mention my utilization of the Raiton element helped me fit into the title I had. I still had a distance to go before I was even close to Kinpaku before me, however.
-----Falling silent briefly, I hid the awkwardness as I knelt down to grab yet another headband. I'd need to order some more soon, at the rate genin were coming through those doors. I wasn't sure what else to tell him, what exactly he wanted to know. Anything else seemed to be my business and not his. What? Should I tell him I walked into the office one day to be met with the former Raikage making an announcement that I was to take her place? That was... unsatisfying. I hadn't really done anything remarkable to reach where I was now. Simply did as I was told and finished tasks in a timely manner. Still didn't sound like 'Kage' material to me. Pushing myself back to my feet, I pushed the headband across the desk. "The Hakemoto states take quite a load of training to master." All of my squads were full, but I didn't have quite enough for a fifth, so my decision was easy. "Because of that, you'll be in Squad One, which is my team." It could use another member anyway, since I couldn't always be there to train or lead them. I gestured to the strip of fabric, then leaned against the desk, settling my weight on my hands. "That headband gives you permission to train in Kumogakure, as well as take low ranking missions. If you want something greater, you can come talk to me or my adviser. All missions are turned in at the service counter on the first floor." The usual spiel, but it was necessary.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
CR Dishonored King

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:07 pm
私は魂の刈り取り午前、王は私の義務を祝福...

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Musunde Hitaite

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

When the Kage mentioned that he was also a Hakemoto, Soraru blinked in surprise. Even in the lands he came from, it was a rare bloodline. While he knew of the states, he didn't know how to perform them yet. But the fact that the Raikage had a similar setup was him made him feel a bit more comfortable. The two weren't so different in terms of combat types, even in personality. The main difference was likely that they just came from completely different walks of life. The Land of Iron was a vastly different place. Not nearly as bright and cheerful. Huge difference in clothing as well. Hell, he wore an open, large blue kimono with both gold and white sashes being the decals. He wore a wrapped cap with some silk material flowing down a bit to top it all off. Underneath the silly outfit was combat gear, however it was considered fashionable back in his land. The overwhelming threat of Shinobi one day conquering their lands was an everyday thing. It was a military lifestyle, and just about everyone was crafted from a young age to fight. The Hakemoto branch was small, but it did have some of the best warriors. In a land ruled by swordplay, warriors with his bloodline were considered some of the best out there. The royal guard of sorts, who swore to take down any curse or tailed beast threat. On another note, when Kaileen mentioned that he ran from home, Soraru fully understood. The Land of Valleys...well, it wasn't exactly a place that was bustling with life. In fact, it was so dull and insignificant that it was hardly ever mentioned.

Then a silence was met, and all that really befell the room was the sound of the damn cub snoring loudly on the floor. Sure the furball was cute to an extent, but it sure didn't care in the slightest when it came down to manners. In the end though, Kaileer pulled out a headband and spoke up, telling Soraru what squad he'd be in. "I'm guessing that having me call you Sensei then wouldn't make you the most comfortable either. Alright Kaileer, I'm glad to be in your squad. If you have the time later, I'd like to learn some tips or techniques for our bloodline from you. The way I figure, now that I'm an official shinobi I can't afford to slack off on learning." He spoke up, moving forward to pick up the headband on the edge of the Raikage's desk. In the process he made sure to step over the bundle of unconscious bodies on the floor.. He still didn't know why they were sleeping, but honestly the more he thought about it, the more he didn't really care. Soraru examined the cloud symbol briefly as he held the chunk of steel and fabric in his hand. He would probably make a sash or scarf to equip it to later, not really comfortable with the thought of the metal chunk weighing down on his forehead. For now he'd just carry it.

"Alrighty then. I guess I'll head back down your obstacle course of a staircase and get to the dojo. Have a good one, Kaileer." He said, turning with a wave of his hand and leaving. He had a lot of work to do, now that he was a shinobi of kumo. Might as well start with training.

[Exit]

...彼なしでのために、私は無情になる

Lily Platypus

Tao-Benshin

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:22 pm
User Image

With the quiet departure of the newly enlisted musically gifted nin would come a bellowing entrance shortly after. The bellows akin to a whale's song...well assuming the whale had a cold and was half squid. 'THIS THE PLACE?! If the trickling of water was aggravating to some the sounds that followed after would be like that of the infamous leaky faucet multiplied by hundreds and then some. "BLOOP, BLOOP, BLOOP, BLOOP." A distinct rhythm of one two, one two only the numerics replaced by incessant near squelching Bloops. Initially this would be the leading indicator of a certain village squid but these tones were far deeper and bore heavier inflections.

The door having been left open by the nin prior served as this man's invitation. Stepping through the door the one known as Kaileer would come into visual contact of a large hulking man. Comparable to her advisors physique if not for his his height the two would probably be on par with each others anatomy. His body unfortunately had come under attack as it was now clothed with pants that fit much too tight and a shirt that seemed snug accentuating what appeared to be, for lack of a better term, partially erect nipples. The arms of the man we're crossed with a clear grimace upon his face. Shokushu was a certainly a gruff man, he didn't have much respect for authority and regulation but he was a man who respected strength and if this short stack youth was really to be the Raikage he'd have to administer the respect that would come from having attained a position at such a young age. Faint idealistic thoughts of his son being in the same position filled his chest with an expectant warmth. It was only then that he realized he had things to say.

"RIGHT BLOOP, MIGHT AS WELL GET THINGS OUT OF THE WAY." A booming voice though not intentional the man was inherently a loud one. It also seemed deathly apparent he hadn't scanned the room thoroughly enough to notice Hakanai and Shu or to pay any form of consent in regards to their slumber. Approaching the desk the man would place two paper on the fine furnishing that was the desk of the Raikage. One document showed a hefty fine for damages to the hospital. The stamp on it stated 'Paid in full'. "My name is Shokushu Ashikoki Hojo. While still loud the man's voice was being offset by an air of professionalism or at least attempted professionalism. "My son, Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo has been registered as a nin here. Now, I've no right to be sore Bloop, I made my bed, but paying this here fine has left me in a bit of a predicament and I'm hoping you can remedy it for me." Suddenly the man placed another document on the desk. It was a building request, it was followed by another document for a trade license with Kumogakure. "I'd like to open shop here and establish a trade route between the Land of Tea and Kumogakure. My son is smart but he can also be a bit randy like his old man. If I'm around to check up on him now and then and can make a profit doing it while mutually benefiting his village to some degree BLOOP. Well I don't see why I wouldn't." The plans indicated the production of a general store and fish market. The floor plan was already laid out, cost of the establishment however was missing. "Now, you may be wondering how much this is gonna cost you. The good news is nothing. I have a crew back home who can compensate you for the materials and labor. You could assign some nin or even my son to start building the framework if you want to give them a project Bloop but I can handle it if you're too spread thin."
                                                                ((The proposition is to build another general store and establish a trade route between Kumogakure and the land of tea. You can make a mission where the ninja of the village can help in it's construction prior to the next arc or it can wait until after the next arc. By forming the trade route caravans from the land of tea can purchase things from say Takumi then courier them to Kumogakure for a higher price. Thus preventing ill repute from crippling the nin too much should if happen again.))

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:58 pm
User Image

-----αnother Hakemoto, huh? Things were suddenly a lot more interesting. He definitely seemed to have the level head the clan was known for, unlike me, which would give him a much easier time mastering the states. And he was a swordsman. For the first time, I felt somewhat eager to help someone else train. First, though, I needed to get some more of my own training done.
-----Rubbing the back of my neck, I moved around the desk and to the bundle of sleeping bodies on the floor. Hakanai lay huddled into Shu's side, her head resting on his belly. Her snow white hair would have completely vanished against the cub's fur were it not for the spots dotting his sides and the gray tone it was beginning to take as he grew. A small smile touched my lips and I knelt beside her, brushing hair from her face before shaking her gently to wake her. Once her pale blue eyes opened, I signed good morning to her, more jokingly than seriously. Like saying to someone who'd slept half the day 'Morning, sleepyhead' even though it was the afternoon.
-----That was all the longer the moment of peace lasted. I about jumped out of my skin at yelling somewhere outside the office doors. The hell? Standing quickly, my intimate moment was narrowly missed by the man who invited himself into the office. Another person, seriously? It'd been pretty quiet while I was gone from the village, and now this? I swore people had a sixth sense that told them when the 'real' me was available. The man who presented himself now before me might as well have been related to Wan, were it not for him lacking about three feet of the giant's height. As usual, though, I was left feeling uncomfortably small in stature. Not that I would want to be so huge; carrying around that bulk would be more of a hindrance than a benefit.
-----His voice fit his looks. When he spoke, it left a booming echo briefly. Bloop? The word repeated over and over alerted me to his presence in the first place, I just hadn't realized what he was saying until he tossed it in mid-sentence while he prepared a speech that, in the end, flew further over my head the longer he went on. He introduced himself as Shokushu, the father of Tosokurui. The name I recognized from writing reports, because he was in my squad, but I hadn't actually met the genin yet... I think. Or if I had, I hadn't spoken to him to put a name to a face. My gaze fell to the first couple of papers tossed on to the already messy desk. A report on damages at the hospital, and that they'd been paid in full. I was quickly becoming unimpressed, regardless of his size. Before I'd barely gotten to glance at the pair of pages, another set was placed on top of them. He wanted to open a shop and establish a trade route. Did he even have the authority to do something like that? Looking closer at the plans laid before me, I found that he wanted to build a...fish market along with the store. Kumogakure didn't lie against the ocean, which meant any sort of fish would half to be transported from the port.
-----I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it out of my face. As Raikage, I was the military leader of the village; economy was in the hands of the Lord of the Land of Lightning. "I can't honestly give you an answer, sir, but I can see that this gets passed on to someone who can. I don't honestly see why it would be a problem. The only issue I foresee is the lack of a source of fish close to here. All of it would have to either be imported or caught at the port on the edge of our territory." My eyes turned to meet his. I wasn't exactly well versed in the ways of trade, but to me at least that much made sense.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Necroplant

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image

"Bloop bloop bloop." Laughter akin to trickling liquid. The large able bodied man had an air of confidence but it was clear he was a bit naive when it came to the militaristic society of the nin. After all his knowledge only extended as far as a few good poundings from unruly individuals and the tip of a harpoon. The few ninjustu he did know were merely passed down by the squid of whom his clan grew via their symbiosis. Even then the term 'ninjutsu' was somewhat foreign. "I'm probably making this sound a lot larger than it actually is." The man let out a sigh. "Truth be told I'm no big shot and when I say Land of Tea Bloop. What I really mean is a small Hojo settlement."

The man's neck would signal crick as it was rubbed, showing a sign of his age. "I have ta say. Bloop. You probably get underestimated a lot aye Raikage? BUT A man knows when he sees another man, and while you may not got the impression, you got the smell and heart." The Hojo would turn away, having left the construction plans and the proposition on the desk. "Don't worry about the lack of closeness Bloop. Hard work is it's own reward. You'll be seeing bigger sea game if you give my proposition some thought." The Hojo would begin heading for the door before resting his hand on Kaileer's shoulder. "I trust you'll keep him alive." The voice sincere, the passing of the torch one could say, the father acknowledging that his son was now for better or for worse under this man's jurisdiction. The man who was the Raikage. The man who was responsible for the lives of all the cloud nin to a degree. Now finally seeing the sleeping girl and cub on the couch the Hojo smiled wryly. It was clear the squid was thinking that 'something' had occurred here. Removing his hand from Kaileer's shoulder he'd approach the doorway turning to face the Raikage one last time. "Bloop. Don't believe I caught your name. I'll be taking my leave."

The man would offer his hand in a display of appreciation for the time he'd taken from the Kage. The Hojo seemed a bit reckless as per the paid fine on the table but he was one to take responsibility for his actions at least. He would soon leave after getting the Raikage's name after whether or not his friendly gesture was returned. The papers on the desk would further imply the man becoming a person of employ for Kumogakure. Opening up uses for areas that required physical labor or courier work. (Exit After Kaileer's Response)

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:06 pm

So comfortable. Soft. And warm. It was no wonder that the young Genin had fallen asleep on this brute of a cub. Being shaken gently to wake up, she found it more comforting. At least, it was better than the way the cub would wake them up. Icy blues peered towards Kaileer and saw his sign as she smiled warmly towards him. That moment of tranquility was disrupted when she saw Kaileer's body reaction. On instinct, she reacted as well. Crouched safely, her fingertips touched the cold stone before her as her once calm jewels became one of fury when she watched his man. Kaileer did not attack however, which means that he may not been a threat. Standing up straight, she blinked few times. Whoa. He's tall. Buff. What the heck.

His lips were not easy to read. At all. It reminded her of- Son of a squid. Were they related!? She can see very few similarities but not even close. So perhaps Uncle? Cousin? Wait, why was she judging. With a soft sigh, she glanced towards Kaileer's desk and saw the note. Leaving them to be to discuss, she started to scribble a response. Turning around, she saw the man's hand rested on Kaileer's shoulder. Hmm. The wild mane of her hair was considered to be bed hair especially since she just did woke up. But it was au natural. When the man leave, Hakanai playfully tackled onto Kaileer's back, her arms wrapped around him tightly as she kissed his cheek gently. She had a mind to wrestle but now may not be the time. Her mom wrestled her dad all the time. Said it was show of dominance and affection. Though, she figured that she doesn't know him well enough to take that step forward. Pulled away gently, she handed him the note, "Thank you, I would love to start that path so I can be a good Oinin. Do you think I'm ready to be Chuunin?"

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:53 am
User Image

-----тhe giant of a man caught his mistake and quickly corrected himself, explaining the trade would be with a small settlement that his clan resided in. The point still stood that I knew little of economics; all of that went over my head. Perhaps someday it would be valuable to learn about, but for the moment the militaristic side of this leadership role was plenty for me to handle. Until I could figure out what exactly I was doing in this office, what I knew would have to be enough. Someday down the road I'd need to find a second adviser for that side of my job.
-----I may have thought about my inexperience frequently, but hearing it from another mouth irked me. My lips drew thin as Shokushu continued. I was more than aware how often other shinobi underestimated someone like myself taking the helm of the village. As far as I was aware, not only was I the youngest of the Kage, I was also by far the least seasoned of them as well. The man didn't seem to catch my expression, and turned away, leaving his papers where they lay scattered on the disorganized desk. He paused, however, and rested a hand on my shoulder. Instinctively, I flinched, although it was near imperceptible. Keep him alive? He must have meant his son. In all honesty, I only hoped that was something I was capable of. "The shinobi of this village are my comrades. I'll do anything in my power to keep them alive."
-----As I spoke, I followed the man's gaze to Hakanai and Shu, spotting his crooked grin out of the corner of my eye. The corners of my mouth sunk into a slight scowl, but again he turned away before my displeasure was seen. Nothing had happened! Especially not with Shu around. "My name is Kaileer," I offered as Shokushu escorted himself out. But he stopped again and held out a hand that I hesitantly took before finally leaving.
-----No sooner did Shokusu leave and the door creak shut that I was tackled from behind. Grunting in surprise, I staggered forward a step before catching myself. My hands moved to Hakanai's arms, holding her there as she planted a gentle kiss on my cheek. Comforted by her presence, I breathed in deeply, picking up once more the damp scent of snow that she bore. She pulled away a moment later and I felt a twinge of sadness at the loss of her warmth. Unfortunately, the stigma of the kage-genin relationship would continue to follow us for a while, meaning intimacy would be sparse. I wasn't sure how many shinobi would actually care, but favoritism was a concern, and as a young kage, reputation with the other villages would be important in the coming days. I just prayed she would be patient with me.
-----Facing her, I was handed a note, which I wasted no time reading. She thanked me for giving her the chance, and asked about becoming a chuunin. A smirk touched my lips, and I retreated to the desk so that I could give her an answer. 'Not quite yet, but your close,' I wrote simply. 'Find a mission on the board that you can do with someone, and then talk to me about it again. I'm going to get some overdue training done.' Handing the note back to her, I gave her a few seconds to read it before stepping forward and pulling her into a proper kiss. Hands cupping her face, I drew away after a time and brushed her cheek with my thumb. I gave her one of the smiles that only she seemed capable of dragging out of me before releasing her and heading for the door.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Necroplant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:22 pm

The genin followed Kailler as she watched him write the answer. Not yet. But close. This was good. Yes, she graduated late but it was because of issues due to her being deaf. He continued to write and requested that she should go find a mission to do with someone and talk to Kaileer again. With a soft nod she understood but then her breath got caught as she couldn't breathe when he stepped forward and pulled her towards him. Her hand rested on his chest while her cheeks became warm but it was hidden underneath the mocha colored skin.

Their lips met as she smiled in the kiss as well but he pulled away as she playfully pouted while he stroke her cheek. She loved that smell he has. His own musk but mixture with faded firewood smoke. Was it because of their trip? No. She remembers the same smell when she laid down with him to keep him warm. Watched him leave, her baby blues glances toward the still sleeping cub. How much does sleep does the brat really need?! With a low growl, she curled her lips back as she hissed sharply, Shu's ear twitched as he got up. The hiss was very stern and dangerous, if she had to do it twice, there wouldn't be a second time. Gently, her hand stroke the cub that was now up to her hip, they walked out of the office and go to find a mission.

[ Exit ]

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:04 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 484/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
Coming in from the cold and having light snow over her Miko would come in shivering slightly and holding herself to keep warm. It was times lie this she'd wished she was a katon jutsu user or at least she had some kind of heads up about the weather. Seeing Kaileer's secretary at her desk Miko moved to hand in her missive to her to receive her payment. There was a bit of a drooping expression on Miko's face since the general feeling of being in the cold really didn't suit her, but she'd cheer up once she'd had sometime to shop and get better clothes suited for the weather. Honestly she did think it would of been in her best interest to get warmer clothing considering her friendship with Hatsu and slight familiarity with the Hattori clan. When dealing with them it seemed like Ice & snow was inevitably a part of the day. Looking over to a cork board with the more recent report of the current events made public to the village Miko woudl read on promotions in the shinobi ranks. Seeing that apparently a number of others had been promoted. It didn't phase her so much given the genuine lack of intensity to her work, but Miko was hoping for the opportunity to improve on a much larger scale. Which brought to mind questions on the chuunin Exam and if or when the next one would ever come up. It wasn't mandatory for promotion in more modern times given the village s circumstances when it came to communication between allies and the sense that we didn't really have direct issues with anyone but the UHV, who for all purposes seemed like a enigma to Miko.

With her envelope of ryo handed to her Miko would count her money of to the side as she'd note that Toso must of been waiting in line behind her. "Eh, welp nice workin with'cha toso. I''m gonna just let that little tid bit you dropped on me just go to the wayside right now. I've got a few words I need to trade with the Raikage." With that Miko would wave good bye to Tosokurui before heading up the series of stairs to the hallway leading tot he Raikage's office. coming to the door Miko would knock again and would simply wait for a reply.

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 675 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 4 Shuriken
• 7 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Encroaching Wildlife!
Information: There's a mountain lion threatening villagers at the edge of the Residential District! Track down the creature and chase it off. No need to take its life.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: Variable
Note: Can only be taken once, by one member or squad. This adds 2 points per participant to the Spirit Meter.

Interacting with::
NecroPlant

Tao-Benshin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games