Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:52 am
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

»----------------------------«
Maylana was slightly worried about what kind of spell was placed on angelica. She asked Megan about the spell, if it was going to hurt Aaron or Angelica and what kind of spell it was so she could work on breaking it. Megan had told her that it would be able to be broken because of the type of spell would require her to break the bond of guardian. Maylana didn't want to do that to Aaron.. So after Megan had reasured her that it wouldn't hurt Aaron or Angelica, she gave up on trying to find out what kind of spell it was.

Maylana was amazed at the level of baby themed stuff was going on. the elfs loved their parties and she was happy with that. she never really had any parties. The only party she had was when she was married, which happened to be her birthday. She felt the babies in her belly moving around a lot now and her stomach had doubled in size over the past week. She knew she would be due soon. She just didn't know how soon. She wondered how many of them were inside of her. She knew it was more than one by the way they moved. She couldn't wait to start motherhood.

Rhys and Cameron now had Dustin and Megan's babies and she wanted to help take care of them. She had to learn how to be a mother to her own kittens when they were born and she didn't want to come into it not knowing a damn thing about infants. She told Aaron that she was going to go with them. She seen he was disappointed in it, but he kissed her and let her go. She was happy that he was so understanding. She loved Aaron so much and wanted to be a great mother to his children.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 am
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Aaron reached for Maylana as she skipped away and moaned. Well at least Ian and Katra were still there with them. He turned to Ian who was saying they had to go. Reaching out, Aaron grabbed the back of Ian's shirt and pulled him back and hissed into his ear. "Please do not leave me alone with her....Please Ian.." He begged him. Aaron hated begging for anything but Maylana couldn't reverse the spell and she was having such a good time and for once actually being able to enjoy some carefree down time that he didn't know what to do except try and avoid being alone with Angelica. Hell, being in a room with Maylana there hadn't dimmed the lust he had felt for Angelica....If not for Megan shouting at him, he would have done something horrible....and lost the one he loved more than his own life. He had to fight it but damn, he needed help.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

----------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin heard Megan and looked at her as they flew. He grinned, seeing the look in her eyes, and felt that desire flare up in her again. He suddenly forgot what he was doing and took a dive towards the ground. "Whoa!" He shouted and flew back up next to her, laughing and shaking his head. "Yeah. I believe I would have." He said with a sexy grin and a chuckled. "Why?" He asked and looked at her, seeing that look in her eyes and that devious smile. "Ooh... You would have liked that, You're such a bad girl, babe." He said and chuckled again, still looking at her. She said 'tree' and he was confused until he looked ahead and seen the tree, flying off to the side to avoid smashing into its branches. He laughed and shook his head. "Damn you! Stop making me want you-You know what...." He said with an almost purr to his voice. "We never tried making love while flying..." He grinned again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:15 am
User Image
»ḻαɳ-----------------------

"Pain is temporary.
It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year...
But eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place.
If I quit however, it lasts forever."

------------------------Ƒαᵲᶘαɳᵭ«

Ian was pulled suddenly and Aaron was asking for help, to watch Angelica? He steadied himself and looked at Aaron with a questioning stair. "Why?" He asked. "Are you going to hurt her or something?" When Aaron shook his head saying he wouldn't hurt her, Ian shrugged. "Then what's the problem? You're her guardian. You'll be alright." Ian paused for a moment, seeing the distress that washed over Aaron's face. "What kind of dark magic spell is it that you're under? Will it hinder your ability to protect her?" All in all, Ian did feel like he needed to make sure that the Daeva Goddess would be protected and If Aaron wasn't able to fulfill his duty to her, than he had to stay around just in case. He looked over at Katra, seeing the wonder and awe in her eyes as she watched people rush about and play games. He looked back at Aaron as Angelica started to approach them after saying goodbye to Cameron, Rhys and Maylana.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:16 am
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Megan grinned and said. "Well, I'm up for just about anything babe but we had better fly higher and out of the range of the trees if were gonna do that." She chuckled. "But I think it's funny that you tell me to stop making you want me...I was under the impression that you were as crazed as I am when it comes down to that." She grinned but asked. "So you don't want me if I don't do those kinds of things?" She was kidding....mostly. One thing that she was learning very quickly was that her hormones were even more out of whack now and would be for a few weeks. The midwife told her that it could get bad with the mood swings because her body was now trying to go back to normal and with everything she had gone through, that may be tough on her body. She flirted so outrageously because well she love him and loved his reaction but there was an added reason right now. She needed to know that he still found her attractive, like he did when they first met...When she didn't have to do anything to turn him on...

She knew it was just her damned hormones causing it but it still irritated her that she had even said anything to him. She clamped her teeth together and tried like hell not to cry. Oh Goddess help me with these damned mood swings....They SUCK! She thought loudly in her mind and grimaced when she realized that Dustin had probably heard every damned thought she had just had...Or had he? She wondered.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 am
User Image
»ƘαƗᵲα------------------------
“If people are making fun of you
then you're probably doing something right.”

------------------sύɍiסּƞ

Kat looked at all of the fun things to do and spotted a ride that she wanted to go on. Running up, she grabbed Ian. "Ohh ohh I wanna go ride that ride! Come on!" she said as she grabbed him and ran off dragging him behind her. Her eyes were lit with pleasure never having been at so lively a celebration. Everything her father did was so formal and her mother rarely did anything like a party and never with rides and games.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 am
User Image

Dustin was shocked to say the least. She sounded like she was kidding, but he could tell that she wasn't. He was only joking with her when he told her to stop making him want her. She had her mind wide open to him at that time. Something crazy was going on in her mind and it was worrying him really. She hadn't even noticed him slow down and pull behind her. He sped up and tackled her in mid air, stopping her and doing barrow rolls. He held her against him, her back pressed up against his chest, his arms around her as he held her in the air, his wings holding up the both of their weight as she stopped. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear. "Honey, there isn't a moment when I don't wan't you. You said this is just your hormones or whatever your body is doing to you to make you think these things, but babe..I was just being funny, or at least I thought I was when I said you were making me want you. You would be wrong to actually believe that it was all your influence on me. Your desire to be with me only fuel's my passion. Even now, you're feeling like crying, but being this near to you... I wan't nothing more than to just land and kiss you like there was no tomorrow." He took a deep breath and sighed, groaning slightly. He could feel her warmth pressed against him, and her scent drove him batty. He kissed her neck and whispered again. "I wan't you so badly, always, Megan." He groaned in her ear and let her feel all of the desire, love, passion and amazement he had for her at that moment. "This... Is what you do to me when I think about you." He said with a slight growl, nipping at her earlobe as his erection pressed into her tight little bottom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:03 am
User Image
»ḻαɳ-----------------------

"Pain is temporary.
It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year...
But eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place.
If I quit however, it lasts forever."

------------------------Ƒαᵲᶘαɳᵭ«

Ian knew Aaron was about to answer him, but he was suddenly snagged and dragged off by Katra. He was actually stumbling to keep from hitting the leaf covered dirt. "Ahhhk! Ka-Kat!" He cried out and when she finally stopped, he turned back, looking for Aaron. The crowd had swallowed Aaron up and even though the kid was taller than pretty much everyone, He had lost sight of him. "********..." He mumbled and sighed. There had been clearly a look of distress on that boy and he still wasn't sure if Aaron would be alright. He turned back to Katra and smiled lightly. "Alright, this ride but then I have to find Aaron again. Something tell's me he needs supervision." He chuckled lightly, finding some humor in the situation. A guardian that needs a guardian...  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:20 am

Megan gasped when he tackled her and her heart raced with the wonderful things he said to her. She knew he meant what he said, for one Dustin was always honest with her and two, she could feel the truth in his words through their bond. Leaning her head back against him, she moaned low at the feel of his erection against her rear. "I'm sorry baby...I just can't control these damned hormones...." She whispered, wiggling her a** against him slightly. "I love you..." She said softly. He was so amazing to her, his love was so strong for her that she felt like she could wrap herself in it like a blanket and never get cold again. That was why she hated the doubt that would sometimes creep into her mind. She KNEW them to be wrong but they would still find their way in. His light growl sent chills through her and she shivered against him, feeling his love and passion for her. If he hadn't been holding her she probably would have done a nose dive the way he had a little earlier because of the desire that filled her. Her head fell back against his shoulder and she moaned. "Oh Goddess I want you baby...Just please ******** make love to me Dustin..." She absolutely could not control her desire at that moment. But she knew that he couldn't make love to her here, hanging in the sky like they were. It would be interesting to try though she thought with a grin. Damn hormone's, she thought shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 am
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

Angelica said goodbye and was shocked to see Maylana come running up to them. She sighed watching the three of them walk off. She didn't know what to do now. She placed a hand on her large stomach and some kids were running around, wearing bonnets and had pacifiers in their mouth's obviously enjoying the festivities the celebration had to offer. Suddenly she found herself surrounded by people. They were chatting and asking her about the baby and when it was due if she was going to have a celebration. She wasn't sure on that. She actually was feeling overwhelmed. She wasn't used to the attention. She really just wanted to be left alone right now. She tried excusing herself several times but she was stopped over and over again. Probably because she would soon be the Goddess of Alazharra... She sighed, frustrated and flustered, so many elf's touching her belly..

Again she tried breaking from the crowd. She thought she would be ok, but it seemed like they were just starting to get more and more pushy. A baby themed celebration and a woman who was pregnant and clearly due any week was not a good mix in this all. She growled in her frustration over trying to just get away when she spotted Aaron and moved to go to him. If anyone could get these people to back off would be him. "Aaron!" She called out and thought about just flying out of there but everyone was so close to her, her wings coming out would probably hurt someone. She didn't wan't to do that... At one point in time she would have reached for her sword, but she hasn't had a reason to carry her divine weapon since she arrived here...and something in her felt softer and more defensive than offensive. She tried to move forward to Aaron but they were becoming quite forceful.

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:30 am
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Aaron heard Angelica cry out for him and all of his guardian instincts came to the forefront. Moving through the crowd quickly he found her and pulled her to him protectively. "Are you ok? Whats wrong?" He asked as he led her away from the crowd, Moving to a spot that was semi secluded and put her back against the wall while he protected her from the front. He had no thought for anything but keeping her safe and finding out what the problem was. But then he looked into her eyes and and all thought fled his mind. Damn she was beautiful....Her lips were full and sexy as hell. The look in her eyes made him want her more than he had yet. Moving his hands to cup each of her cheeks, he groaned, and was unable to resist her. "Your so ******** beautiful..." he moaned as his head lowered to her and his lips captured hers in a deep and passionate kiss. His tongue swept into her mouth tasting all of her that he could. She tasted so good he moaned into her mouth part moan, part growl and his body hardened painfully. He panted in his desire as he kissed her deeply, passionately.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:31 am
User Image

Dustin growled and turned her around. He held her in the air, his powerful white wings keeping them at a steady level in the sky. "I want to soo ******** bad, babe..." He growled and kissed her again, deeply and so full of desire. He groaned and pulled back, his manhood throbbed painfully at this point from all the sexual tension between them and he hadn't had release. He knew he couldn't just stop and make love to her, they had a task to do and personally... He had an obligation to his Goddess to make. "We need to focus, honey.. Dylan's life could be in danger here... Our Goddess... Angelica, our dear friends are counting on us..." He said to her, his voice rough with his desire. He drew in a shaky breath and swallowed hard, groaning again, holding her tightly against him. "I want you...so.. so very much.. but we have to do this. We have to get to Alexandria...Nmmm..." He groaned again at the feel of her body pressed against him.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:41 am

Megan ******** baby...I know...oh goddess I know. Urgh....." She growled in frustration. She tried to move away from him but he felt so good against her. And it wasn't like she had a reason to fight wanting him so badly. She could feel his desire and he could feel hers making it that much harder, no pun intended, to move away from him. She needed his lips against hers just once before she could move away. Her golden amber eyes glowed brightly. "One kiss...Then we move away...OK?" She asked because if they didn't both out an effort into it, then they might as well land and make love because they were using time trying to force themselves to let the other go. To her way of thinking, if they did take the time to make love, they may be helping themselves because this desire could cause them to be distracted at the worst time....She thought that but refrained from saying it. If he caught the thought then that was fine but she wouldn't say it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:48 am
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

Angelica was so relieved when Aaron had brought her away from everyone she finally felt like she was able to breath again. She had never been one to enjoy being center of attention, partly because when she was, it was Azreal.. her father.. showing her off to men. She was stunned when Aaron had asked her what was wrong and their eyes caught each other's. 'oh damn...' she thought as she felt it take hold of her again. Her hands were on his arms, feeling the muscles under them as he told her she was beautiful and kissed her. His kiss was so full of passion it made her weak. She gripped onto him and he had wrapped his arms around her, deepening the kiss. She kissed him back, moaning into his mouth, begging him for more, whimpering against him as she felt the wetness between her legs soak her undergarment. Her breasts pressed against his chest, her nipples hard and sensitive. The kiss broke off for only a moment before she whispered his name and kissed him again. She had been warned that his kiss was good, but this was something she wasn't prepared for. It felt like several minutes that they had kissed and she wanted more.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm
User Image

Dustin's head was so foggy, Megan's words bairly registered, her lips moved and all he seen was an opening to kiss her again, which he took. After he kissed her, he shivered from the sheer desire he had. "I need.... to let you go now." He said to her, whispering out a shaky breath. "Please.. On the count of three... Let me go and prepare yourself for flight..." He breathed out. "When we get there... When we know Dylan is safe..." He said, letting the sentence drop off with a moan. Dustin counted and Megan and him backed off from each other. She looked shaken and he swore he was too. He took several calming breaths and tried to think of something else. Tried hard not to think about making love to Megan in several different ways, Instead, thought about killing Azreal, in several different ways.  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games