Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ D Rank Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

..........Yuto let out a breath of relief as the Raikage seemed to be understanding of what was going on with him. Thinking for a moment he tried as hard as he could to remember anything that might have happened to him. Closing his eyes when nothing came up he simply looked at the Raikage, "I would like to know my squad leader and their were about so I can train. Whatever happened to me I do not want to happen again. I will prove to you and the Village that I can protect it." His eyes were stern and he looked at the Raikage showing his determination within his words. He waited calmly for an answer his hands still behind his back.

OOC: His brother was an Uchiha who left the Village so you could play with that a bit. All the details about him are in Yuto's history.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Shadow Clone
-----ι frowned slightly. Apparently there wasn't much to be gotten out of this kid. "Squad Two has a member out of commission, so for now you'll take their place. That's Wan's squad. I think he's looking at gathering his squad together for training at the Dojo." My gaze turned back to the papers on the desk. "For future reference, everything you need will be located on the Mission Board, or in reports. If you still can't find anything to do from there, you can come see me. Be sure to report in any completed missions to receive your rewards." I glanced back up at him briefly, and then sat down in the chair leaning back with a sigh. Why did I have to get stuck here while the real me went out? The paperwork needed to be done, but still... "If there's nothing else, you're dismissed."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Not what I meant, but okay.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Anbu Black Oinin
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ D Rank Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

..........Hearing the name of the person he had last remembering speaking with his face hardened more. He simply nodded to the Raikage and bowed before taking his leave from the office and heading towards the dojo to meet up with his squad.

Exits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

After heading up the mountain to the Raikage's establishment. He greeted the guards and was allowed inside. Fang was an individual often seen as a nuisance although, he did try to meant well. At least, he meant well to himself. For the right amount of money anything was possible. How he loved money almost as much as his precious sister. She was everything to him, and yet he was conflicted internally as whether if for the right amount, he would even trade her for ryo. That's such a terrible thought, but I think Ri-Ri would get over it. He postulated to himself, musing that she was the type that could be alright with anything her sweet as sin little brother desired.

To be frank, Fang was ready to start pumping out the training exercises. He wanted to be a real powerhouse before he went out to kill missions with excessive force. However, he had to garner the respect, albeit permission, of the Raikage that he was loyal due to his ties to Kumogakure. His sister seemed more loyal than he was and that was mainly due to her more tame nature, whereas his own was that of a angrily starving wolf trying to get any kind of bite. At the time, however, he was met with nothing but the response of "your bark is greater than your bite". That had to change. It was going to, now.

"I need to speak with the Raikage immediately. It is in regards to training access." He addressed allowed in the main room. Naturally, he was not informed as to whom he needed to be so bold as to ask in order for an audience with "his majesty" himself. Authority was something that the young man still had great difficulty respecting. With that in mind, there were things that had to be done and to an end he would bite his words and be the good little genin dog that his masters were going to train. However, a dog that's not willing to be broken of its dignity and grace would be far more resilient.

Current Stamina:
Current Chakra:
AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Tao-Benshin

User Image  

I Stole Your Waifu

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:19 am
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

Shadow Clone
-----σnce Yuto left, it was back to the bloody pile of papers. I was about ready to say that the real 'me' could finish these when he got back. But in the end, what difference did it make? In the end they still had to be done, and this way was the most time efficient. So I was forced to, begrudgingly, work on them. Resting my head on my right hand, I continued flipping through papers with a sigh.
-----I'm not sure how much time actually passed, a few minutes or a few hours, before the door opened again. There was no knock, but in the silence it was easy to here. I don't know why I expected the person to just silently wait--maybe because the last couple people to visit had been quiet--but I nearly jumped out of my skin as they announced they needed to speak to the Raikage. He. The voice was masculine. Tearing my eyes from my papers, I glanced around the room, unsure who else he would be talking to, before my gaze settled on him. I cocked a brow. He was both taller than me and quite a bit heavier, black and red being the only noteworthy colors besides a pale face. Pushing myself up from my seat, I sighed. "Well, you're looking at him. I assume you're here for a headband?" Given he was an unfamiliar face and had asked about training, I already knew the answer to that. I leaned on my hands on the desk. "Tell me a bit about yourself."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Licentious Master

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Approaching the Raikage closer, so he did not have to elevate his voice, he explained, "Thank you for this honor... Raikage-sama. My name's Fang. You already know I'm a genin. I lack any trained skills and I don't have any mission experience yet. But! We can definitely change that." He remembered that bowing was often a show of respect to elders, even though he was not a fan. Bowing in an attempted gracious manner, he had hoped the Raikage would be considerate enough to give him the permission to start training skills. After some time training, he could be strong enough to take on a few D-rank missions and prove his capabilities. It's not that he was overeager or anything. He was just in the mood and ready to start getting to work.
Titles: N/A
Current Stamina: 350
Current Chakra: 190

Tao-Benshin

User Image  

I Stole Your Waifu

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:06 am
A wolf and a fox. The two masked faces seemed to follow her as she walked towards the doors, that would eventually lead her to the Raikage if she scaled the winding spirals. Before she could reach that point she first had to pass these few eerie guardians. The anbu seemed to always be crawling around the mountain keeping a watchful eye on the young Raikage and his well being. Rina's icy blues didn't show a trace of fear, these men were her comrades and not something that could deter her. The calmness reflected in her hues seemed to mimic a calm pool. As she finally passed the still bodies and entered the large doors she was captivated by the sight before her. Every time she entered the lobby it always took her breath away, the vastness, the crystal clear fountain at its center- it was mesmerizing. A small smile played at her lips as she laid eyes upon her younger half, it always put her hearts at ease knowing he was safe and sound within her sights. "Tsk" she scolded quietly as she watched the way that Satoshi attempted to command the room. She kept her comments to herself, and was sure to keep her distance from him while he was in such a domineering state, not wanting to be dragged into whatever trouble he might find. Still she wanted to be close enough to stop him from doing anything foolish or disrespectful in front of such important figures. Although the siblings were very similar as far as respecting authority went Rina at least had the common sense to know that the current Raikage was someone who deserved to be treated with extreme caution and respect. Someone so young did not get such a position without the power and wisdom to back it up, that alone was enough for her.

Rina unlike her brother was here for simpler reasons, although training was something she could likely accomplish as well she was more interested in learning of her future squadron, whether or not anything had been done in regards to it yet. Also her forehead protector would also be a welcome addition to her attire, the young woman could remember dreaming about adorning one some day, and now it was right around the corner for her. She waited respectfully at the far end of the lobby near the doors while Satoshi spoke with the secretary. Her fingers seemingly having a wind of their own as they reached toward her face and ran across the bare skin on her forehead. Biting down on her bottom like she seemed completely enraptured by the idea of becoming a shinobi and finally having the means to repay the village for all it's done for Satoshi and herself in the years they've been here since the assault on their village as children. "Ha..." she exhaled deeply as the hand touching her face suddenly feel limp at her side once more. She wasn't sure if her brother was portraying the gratefulness he should be, these people took them in as children despite not having to. Although the current Raikage wasn't the one who made the call, she was sure if he was faced with a situation like theirs he would do the same without hesitation and she for one was grateful for the thought.

When Satoshi respectfully addressed the young Raikage she was pleased, he hadn't forgotten how to be respectful to those above him. Rina herself let him have his moment with the young village leader. Unlike her overly eager brother who was so interested in becoming a great power she was much more resigned and would rather take things one step at a time. She would give him his space so he might shine while she took her own sweet time in order to achieve all the goals she had set for herself. The way her younger brother rushed the conversation and cut straight to the point had Rina believing this wouldn't be a very long meeting between the two of them, she would soon have her own time with the man who led the village. This would be the first time she had ever met the Raikage in person, one on one. She was older than him, Couldn't remember meeting him during her years in the academy, however she knew of him and all his exploits, saw him occasionally around the village, they did both live here but they seemed to be in two separate worlds.

Title: Genin
D-Rank
AC: 000

Chakra: 465 / 465
Stamina: 75 / 75
Jutsu(s) Used:

Items In Bags:
Wallet: $000
Tanto
Kunai [15]

[O O C : // Feel free to respond to Rina after Fang is dealt with. Also posting format to come later tonight. ^^;]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image

-----shadow clones were strange how they functioned. Although one didn't really notice the difference between the clone's memories and the original's memories once they were destroyed, it was a strange concept that their memories suddenly became the original's as if they'd been there all along. That's why, finally reaching the top of the staircase that led into what was now my office, I could step inside and continue off without hesitation. Hakanai in tow, I pushed open the doors of the office--which received a brief scowl from the clone, since it didn't realize I was the one stepping in--and approached the desk as the clone dissipated. Three people to handle. Hakanai would have to wait until last, since the other two present, I assumed, were there for headbands. Well, one I knew was.
-----The dark-haired boy's eagerness to get out of the office was obvious in his lacking response. He gave a name, stated that he was a genin--which wasn't actually true yet, since he didn't have a headband--, and that he had no trained skills. Okay... But what were his strengths? I gestured to one of the chairs in the room, signaling for Hakanai to wait for the moment, and made my way to where the clone stood only a moment before. Shuffling through files on the desk, I found 'Fang's' rather quickly. Satoshi Maebara, strengths in both close combat and elemental. Jiongu bloodline. That gave me the chills. Although I'd never met one in person, I'd never heard a story of one that bode well for any village. He had a sister who shared that blood. Glancing up at the girl near the doors, I evaluated her appearance. Similar, which meant that was the sister. That made sense. I still wanted to talk to her individually, however. As for what to do with them, maybe... "Alright, Fang." I pulled open a drawer and withdrew one of the many pristine headbands that lay within. Pushing it across the desk, I waited for him to take it. "That signifies that you're able to train here in Kumogakure, as well as take simple missions. You'll be with Wanryoku for now. He's gathering genin at the Dojo to train. You can't miss him." I grinned slightly.
-----As I finished speaking, I gestured for the sister to step forward. Best to get the eager genin out as soon as possible.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y σ :: 両 1 6 7 0 0
α c :: 4 5 7 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Licentious Master

Lily Platypus

illusorry

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:50 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Shu did not like the stairs at all. It meowed for Kaileer's attention, hoping the hearing boy would carry him up the steps. Nope. Nothing. It even sped up and clawed Hakanai's leg as she exclaimed and growled at the hybrid cub. It whined as it literally laid onto the steps, it's head resting on the edge of it. It mewed whine, growled, tried to get anyone attention to get the big fat lazy oversized cub up to the kage's office. Once the young furball realized he wasn't going to get what he wanted, her grumbled under his breath as he started to climb up the stairs to catch up to Hakanai and Kaileer.

The mocha skinned female entered into the office as Kaileer did. The calm icy blue hues glanced towards the two people that were already in the room with them. New genin? A friendly smile was cracked as she watched the jet haired of the Raikage motioned for her to sit down. With a nod, she walked over and sat down as she waited in silence, having no idea what's going on. Her hand nervously went up to the stark white mane of hair she has. Few minutes later, Shu appeared and plopped down right next to it's human as it grumbled once again. All those stairs. Really? Shu was suddenly hungry from going up the stairs. And besides, last time he ate was lunch. He could eat an elephant right now.

Literally.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

With another bow, Fang took the headband and with much skill tied it to a snug fit on his forehead. He was now a true Kumogakure shinobi and he had an all-access pass to D-Rank missions as well as training. "Thank you for this honor, Raikage-dono. I will consider your advice as I begin my training to become one of Kumo's finest. I will not fail you." He turned and made his way back towards the end of the room. He would descend the stairs headed for the training dojo. There was training to be done before he could start taking on missions. That and he needed to meet what could potentially become his future sensei.

[Enter from: N/A || Exit to: Academy and Dojo {Rising Tower}]

Titles: N/A
Current Stamina: 350
Current Chakra: 190

Tao-Benshin

User Image  

I Stole Your Waifu

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:26 pm
Rina continued to wait patiently at the far end of the room, she was quiet and collected, not even surprised by the sudden entrance of the real Raikage and his companion due to her skill as a sensory shinobi picking up on the impending chakra sources long before they made an entrance. She took in the appearances of everyone within the room, all save for Satoshi who she knew all too well by now. The Raikage was still a young man but he held the strength both physically and mentally of a true kage without a doubt. His hair was unkempt and long, the dark color complimented the radiance of his tropical green hues. He carried many scars for someone of his age, however this did not deter someone like Rina who had numerous scars of her own, bountiful when it came to them as they were all stitched to perfection by her tendrils, used as a passageway to release her bloodline. The companion of the young man was what most would likely consider beautiful, however physical attraction and love were foreign concept for someone like Rina in the first place so she was uncertain. The woman sitting down across from her had silver white hair which mimicked a wild mane, her skin was sun-kissed and dark, and of course a giant cat at her side was hard to miss.

As the interaction between her brother and the Raikage went surprisingly quick and fairly harmless she was visibly relieved, glad to see her brother was doing his best to come off as respectful and the kage of their village was likewise doing his best to accommodate the genin despite his haste. A small smile seemed to grace her lips, her head bowed slightly as the younger of the Maebara siblings took his leave, and when her posture straightened again that small smile had dissipated and not a trace of emotion remained, a blank expression once again. She took a few steps forward after she was signaled to do so by the Raikage, stopping in front of Hakanai on her way and giving a small bow of respect to her superiors company before finally bringing herself to the desk and giving a similar bow to the man before her. "Lord Raikage" she began before raising herself up and fixing her posture before him. Despite her eyes mimicking that of a frozen pond there seemed to be a certain degree of warmth behind the icyt surface. The much more matured and tame of the two Maebara siblings she folded her hands together, intertwining her fingers as she addressed the man before her. Her calm nature was likely a result of her age, Rina being much older than most starting Genin usually were. Most of the reasoning behind her just now becoming a shinobi was due to the fact she was uncertain where to take her skills before recently deciding that ultimately she best belonged on the field as a medic or scout of sorts in order to support those she fought alongside.

"Thank you for being so understanding with Satoshi, he can be overzealous at times but he means no harm" she explained with a slight twinge in her voice, her sincerity in the comment proving that the two siblings were indeed close despite their differences. As the elder sister it was Rina's duty to dote upon and help guide her brother into becoming a man to be looked up to, however she only hoped she could only do so much for someone as temperamental as her brother. Nearly forgetting the most basic of manners the young woman decided to finally introduce herself, she knew that the Raikage likely knew of her, he undoubtedly kept tabs on all his shinobi, even those only recently graduated but still she felt it necessary to give a proper introduction. "I am Rina Maebara" she kept things short and sweet, anybody who knew the young woman would know that she had always been very straightforward. Her quietness was something that people could pick up on instantaneously, she didn't say more than what was needed to be said. One of many qualities about her which made her off-putting, however the main reason behind that being the discrimination behind her bloodline causing rifts between herself and her fellow shinobi. Her lack of humanity seemed to stir those around her into becoming wary and treating her with extreme caution, she had given up on fighting it and instead resigned herself to her fate allowing those around her to fear, despise, or be cautious toward her as they wished.

D-Rank

Jutsu(s) Used:

Items In Bags:
Tanto
Kunai [15]

[O O C : // Posting format still not in, apologies ^^;]

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

-----The kid wasted no time leaving the office, without even acknowledging his sister. I frowned slightly. Something told me he would be a handful to deal with. But he was Wan's problem for the moment. And Raikage-dono? The titles just kept getting more formal. I supposed I was getting more used to it, but I still preferred people call me by name. Sighing, I turned my attention to the sister. A hand shorter, maybe around the same age as me, and much more gentle in appearance than her brother, she was actually quite good looking. The dark hair and blue eyes were still overshadowed, in some ways, by the Jiongu curse she bore. Her gaze was cold. Then again, that was almost something I was used to. It seemed like most of the genin lately bore those eyes, but maybe that was due to the fact we'd faced so much strife recently.
-----I waved a hand at her when she bowed, trying to dissuade her from doing so. She thanked me for handling her brother Satoshi well, and introduced herself as Rina. It was clear by her behavior she cared a lot for her brother, even if she didn't necessarily approve of his behavior. "You don't need to bow. And you're welcome to just call me Kaileer." Taking a second headband from the drawer, I maneuvered around to the front of the desk and leaned against it. "It's refreshing to see someone so eager to become strong." I was referring to her brother. Crossing my arms I continued. "I just hope he remembers that the village comes before any personal gain he might have in mind. Our job is to protect the people who live in this land." Even if we perhaps hadn't done all that great of a job since the UHV attack a couple years before. We were still recovering, but with a new flock of genin who were on their way up the ranks, maybe we could achieve what we'd lost. I just hoped it wasn't my fault that the village was falling behind. "That aside, I want to learn a bit about you. What are you interested in becoming? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Things like that."
-----It was strange though. I couldn't really read anything from her. Her face was a blank slate. Not emotionless, but... whatever she was thinking was beyond me.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

illusorry

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

It was strange to Rina, finding someone so receptive within the village. Not that the village and its people were something she disliked, she had a great amount of debt to repay them and would gladly do anything in her power to see them better off. Still most of those she had met, the common folk and her fellow classmates combined seemed to think ill of her simply because of what she was, calling her a reaper of death and seeing her for a monster. For someone to be so forward and not phased by her was very new to her. When Kaileer asked her to call him by name instead of title another small smile played at her lips yet again, it was only a small upturn of the lips, not even a flash of her pearly whites but it was there nonetheless. It left as quickly as it came, but she seemed genuinely happy to learn the name of a fellow shinobi and even be asked to address them by it. Rina was strangely enthusiastic about small details, or so it seemed. "Kaileer" she stated, her voice was almost honey sweet but seemed lacking regardless of how nice it was on the ears- it was hollow. Rina tested the name outloud, silly that she seemed so distracted by his something so trivial, realizing she had gotten off track she shook her head and her icy hues locked onto Kaileer once again. "I've never called someone by their first name before- I was seeing how it felt, my apologies..." she was very blunt, able to explain something so pathetic without so much as a break in her voice. Her honesty was admirable if not another thing that made her off-putting in a way. She had two names in her collection now, Satoshi, and Kaileer- she seemed to be amassing quite the list of acquaintances today. It felt nice in a strange way, almost as if a small weight of loneliness was being expelled from her person.

As Kaileer removed a forehead protector and made his way around the desk closer to the young woman she seemed a little more anxious than just moments ago. For her the piece of metal and cloth in his hand was not something one took without thought, it held with it great meaning and responsibility- to be entrusted with one was a big step for Rina and she could feel her body reacting positively to the idea of claiming one as her own. When the conversation came back to Satoshi her eyes seemed to narrow slightly, she knew her brother well and his lust for power was something more for his sake than anything. "My younger half will become very powerful, I know it" she seemed almost cautious in her statement because she wasn't sure how much she trusted Satoshi with such great strength yet he was still her little brother and she had a duty to guide and protect him all the same. Her hands seemed to tighten into fists, however she quickly let the tension drift away and faced Kaileer once again with a look of pure determination. "But I will always be there to reign him in and make sure he uses his ability for the good of everyone" her honesty shone through, and the seriousness of her looked would likely obliterate any doubt from even the most skeptical of people. Rina seemed to have her own aura of intimidation about her, although in a more positive light than her brother and his hunger for power. She was definitely akin to an anchor when it came to Satoshi, tying him down and keeping him from being drawn too far away from the light. The Jiongu was something scary in itself, however with another of the same bloodline there to staunch any attempt at insubordination there was a bit of hope to be seen for the younger of the Maebara siblings.

As her personal interrogation began she seemed to be completely open toward Kaileer about everything, her body language very inviting as she began to explain somethings about herself. She was surprisingly cooperative and sincere, almost a complete opposite spectrum than her brother. She may have divulged more than the young kage might have been looking for, just for the sake of being thorough with her answers. "Alongside my brother we are the last remnants of a small village within the Lightning Country, I was taken in as a ward of Kumogakure when I was nine years old and have been training to become a ninja in order to give back to the people here" she elaborated on herself, giving a little bit of information about herself which was more personal- although she left out the bits about her town being destroyed by rogues and the people slaughtered. When Satoshi and herself stumbled upon Kumogakure's gates they were nearly dead themselves and the people saved them. Owing her life to the country she would gladly defend it to her last breath, even if the people within were less than pleased to have her. With that idea fresh in her mind she easily knew the answer to the next question: what she would like to do for the village "For many years I've been stuck within the academy unsure of how I'd like to best aid the village, however as you said we need to protect the people who live here" it was simple really, the best way to give back and help those who she was so devoted to she needed to learn how to best mend them. For years she studied on how to best use her bloodline and medical practice in tandem in order to make something positive from her curse, she had finally succeeded only recently. Between her medical proficiency, and her natural born skill with chakra control or more specifically sensory she made up an important supportive asset for the village.

"I plan to use my skills as a medic and sensor to help you"

She sounded confident, that same determined look from earlier lingering still in those bright pools of ice she called eyes. She worked hard to achieve her goal of becoming a pillar for Kumogakure and hoped she would be put to good use, and trusted as someone who would give her all in order to support the village and its en-devours. Many still had their doubts about her, some didn't discriminate and even supported her decision of becoming a medic and using her bloodline for something more nurturing, however most were still blinded by her heritage and their own hatred to give her a fighting chance.

As for her strengths, there was always something she had a natural ability to do which often came in handy. Something unique and completely her own. Kaileer might have already realized it without actually knowing, Rina was able to completely mask her chakra signal from those incapable of the sensory arts. The only ones with a fighting chance of discovering her chakra signal were those also specializing in sensory techniques, the average shinobi- even those of higher rank would not sense a thing. The took this moment to completely suppress her chakra in front of Kaileer, her physical body was right before his eyes however her chakra signal was so weak even feet away from her that it'd likely surprised the kage slightly. "My strength, I can hide in plain sight- use me as you see fit" Rina seemed rather proud of her unique skill set, she had great value as a scout of infiltrator thanks to this little trick she developed due to her great atunement to the sensory arts. She had a few other tricks she kept hidden away for now, they were much less astounding than her chakra suppression after all. Rina also decided not to disclose any weaknesses as of yet, mostly because she hadn't discovered her own weakness yet, or if she had she was still unaware of what it might be. She had a lot less to worry about physically thanks to her bloodline, her true weakness likely lay with her mindset and personality, something she couldn't wrap her head around.

D-Rank

Jutsu(s) Used:

Items In Bags:
Tanto
Kunai [15]

[O O C : // Sorry if I'm skipping Hakanai I wasn't sure if Lily had anything to add. ; ~;]

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

-----The girl, Rina, explained that she and her brother were the survivors of a village within the borders of the Land of Lightning. I glanced Hakanai's direction. That reminded me of her, and seemed to be an all too common theme, and I hated to hear it. As far as I knew, should I ever have the desire to return home, I would be able to. But most of the genin didn't have that. It reminded me once more how much of an impact the destruction of the residential district had. I wish I'd helped stop Melody before it turned out so badly, but I'd deemed the explosion at the academy to be a more immediate threat. In all fairness at the time it seemed that way, but that might have been partially because of the past, when the mortar hit while about half of the village's shinobi were there. I trusted Jae and Samuru to handle one rogue on their own, but I'd been horribly wrong. Samuru was horrifically injured by the end of the attack. How he survived was still beyond me. I had no idea what sort of condition Jae was in before she left without so much as a word. For whatever reason, I was angry about that. But more present still was the pain of my uselessness not just then, but also during my trip to Takumi where I'd nearly killed a man out of sheer fury.
-----If she was taken as a ward here, it must have been during Kinpaku's time. Or maybe even before her. I had no idea how long she held the title 'Raikage' before me. But being stuck in the academy for years... I hoped it was really just for the fact she didn't know what she wanted to do and not bias against her because of what she was. Because, although somewhat aloof, she seemed like a pleasant enough girl.
-----She wanted to become a medic and a sensor. We could always use another medic, so that was comforting to hear. The only thing I wasn't too sure of was where to put her. All of my squads were filled, and the attachment to her brother could be either a good or a bad thing. On one hand, I felt that both of the Jiongu were safer with Wan, for their sake as well as everyone else's. On the other hand, I understood the situation of caring greatly for someone on the same team as me. Although Hakanai wasn't in my squad, I was still her Kage. That brought with it the fear, once more, that my feelings for her would limit her, or others would think I showed favoritism towards her.
-----I didn't quite understand what she meant by hiding in plain sight. But maybe it was something she could demonstrate down the road a bit, when she reached the point where such an ability could be utilized. There were no weaknesses mentioned, but people don't usually admit their weaknesses openly. It was probably the same here, and I didn't blame her. One of mine was my anger, and another was how much I cared for those I commanded. The latter wasn't exactly a bad trait, but one that could get me in a difficult spot someday. "Thank you, Rina." Pushing off the desk, I stood straight and held out the headband to her. "This headband signifies you are able to train in Kumogakure, as well as take on minor missions from the Mission Board." I waited a moment for her to take the strip of fabric before settling against my perch once more. "You'll be with your brother, under Wan for the moment. Like I told him, he's at the dojo. You can't miss him." Cocking my head slightly, I nodded toward the door. "Unless there's something else, you're dismissed."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
In this guild, you don't have sensing abilities without the techniques, and people can only passively sense another person as a sensor. Hence Kaileer's confusion, because he's neither.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

illusorry

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:54 pm
Despite her blank expression and seemingly cold exterior there was an aura of happiness about her as Rina extended her reach and took the forehead protector from Kaileer's grasp. She wasted no time in tying it around her forehead, it seemed to be a perfect fit, as if it was always supposed to be part of her outfit. "I hope we'll see each other again soon Kaileer" she stated simply. Not bothering to bow as the younger Raikage seemed against the honorifics and small respects. It seemed that the young woman would be paired up in the same squad as her brother for the time being which was likely for the best. The two siblings were all each other had, and it was better to keep them together for that reason. They were also of the same bloodline and knew each other very well, making for an excellent two-man cell in missions and the likes. Training and misisons were now available to her, with this in mind she believed going to the dojo to meet up with her new teacher along with tagging up alongside her brother was the best bet she had at the moment. Partially wanting to excuse herself from the Raikage's presence because he likely had much to attend to, and he also had further company within the area that needed his attention as well. Without much more to do or say Rina took her leave of the office, heading down the spiraling steps towards the exit so she could make her way to the dojo. EXIT.

D-Rank

Jutsu(s) Used:

Items In Bags:
Tanto
Kunai [15]

[O O C : // Ah it said in the sensory class description that "almost all ninja are capable of feeling some form of chakra presence" so I assumed he'd be able to.]

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games