Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:37 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

The look on Monique's face could have killed. Quickly, she fixed her face as the servants brought out the main course. What was Evelyn doing? Did she know who this man was? What he was capable of? Owen also tensed when Evelyn started to address the Emperor. Quickly, he realized what she was doing. It seemed Cadwalder was eating it up. As much as he didnt want to, he knew that he should allow it...for now.

⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Juatbas he suspected. The emperor doesn't leave that often. Just as his own grandfather didnt. They had people to deliver messages for them and if it was truly important, they would make a special trip. Wait. A traveler with no where to go suddenly has a spot on the court? That wouldn't make sense. You dont put strangers on the court. Eren noted the glint in his eyes. Something wasn't right about this man. He knew his grandfather was not friends with him. So why invite him in? Political reasons?

Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn gasped in surprise. "Wow. You met a traveler on the road and just like that you made him a member of your court? That's unheard of. You must either be very trusting or very strong to do something like that " Evie put her finger to her lips as she began to think. "I'm not sure. I would love to see the whole nation one day. Where would you recommend me going first?" She asked with a sweet smile, innocence shining in her eyes. She could feel her father's anger rising as well as her mother's confusion, but she was sure that nobody else wanted to really talk to the man. Getting information out of him while they had the opportunity was crucial.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:55 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

A few months had gone by since the emperors visit to the Savage household. He had made no real move to either threat them or to openly ask for one of the girl’s hands. Yet the stranger he had talked about he had named dropped as Inoita’s son Aefir. This had roused the emotions in Inoita to where she loudly proclaimed she would leave the safety of the Savage lands to go visit the emperor’s domains in order to bring her son back. He did have a home and a family to return to. Sure, Aefir had most likely tried to poison her still he was her son and she needed to hear him out.

Plans had been made at least in Inoita’s mind to where she would leave the castle alone after the ice storms broke. She didn’t want to put anyone in the family in danger by bringing them with her, yet she knew deep down she would have to fight to be allowed to go alone into the lands of an enemy. For now, the princess sat in her parent’s office sipping tea speaking to them.
Adda, maman you both know I love you and everyone dearly so you can see why I wish to not bring anyone from the family with me on this journey. If it really is a ploy on Cadwalder’s end then there will only be me held hostage if I bring the twins they will be also. She said silently as she had delivered her plan to her parents in order to alone travel to the empire of Asterin in the east. The girls amethyst coloured eyes looked into her father’s eyes as she spoke. He would know that her move was the right to do in times of war. But right now, there was not any open war just a mother that wanted to see her son, a son that very much could be a danger to said mother for all they knew. Inoita knew deep down that she most likely wouldn’t be allowed to go on her own at all.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:31 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique shook her head. "Absolutely not. You are not going without taking guards or family to go with you. Him possibly taking you hostage is even MORE of a reason you need someone there with you. Yes, you can take care of yourself, but I cannot in good conscience let you go alone. Out of the question." Even though Monique hadn't raised her voice, there was a definite strain in her tone. Her daughter had been killed on more than one occasion and rebirthed. With the reason poisoning attempt on her life, Monique just couldn't take any more chances with her. She hadn't touched her teacup. It sat before her getting colder and colder as time passed.

Owen sighed softly. Inoita made a good point. There was no real war going on, and it was clear that she wanted to go see Aefir. He stirred his tea slowly and sat quietly through Monique's rant. Finally, he looked up at his daughter. His decision was made. "I'll allow it." He finally said. "However, you are only to see Aefir, attempt to bring him home, and come back. No stops in between. No sightseeing. Aefir and home. If he won't come willingly, come back and we will try something else." In the back of his mind, he had his own plan. Inoita would not truly be going alone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:59 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita sighed as she listened to her parents before she spoke up. Thank you adda, and please if it makes maman feel better ask Andrew to get his two fastest trackers ready. 2 guards wouldn’t make him think it’s an attack and then I won’t go alone as maman fears. She bit her bottom lip before she pricked her finger and let her own blood form into a necklace chain of pure gold. At the centre of the chain the blood formed a water lily hanger and a small ruby encrusted in it. Looking at her mother Inoita stood up and walked around the table they sat at. As she reached her mother she hung the newly formed necklace around her neck. Maman, this necklace is tied to my life and health. If the ruby flickers and dulls there is something wrong, as long as it is as vibrant in colour as it is now you will always know I’m in good health and will be back with my family soon again. She spoke softly hoping this would help with her mothers fears, not just about this but about her in general. Looking up at Owen she nodded before she left for her rooms to prepare for her journey knowing her father would send word to Andrew about the trackers, now she just wanted to get out before the twins had the chance to follow her.

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:26 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique glared at Owen when their daughter left. "Owen! How could you send her out there like that?! What is WRONG with you? He is our absolute worst enemy and you want to send her unguarded to his lands? You're sending her on a suicide mission!"

Owen walked to his wife and kissed her slowly. "Don't worry so much, lass. Yer old husband has a plan. I'm sending Eren after her. He's the only one I know who has an almost innate sense of her. Ever since he was a child, he could sense her no matter the circumstance. Plus, he's my most trusted guard. I will send the two other guards as promised, but Eren will be right on her tail." He smirked some as a dreamy look came in his wife's eyes. "You're diabolical, love. I love you so much..." Owen laughed and kissed her again, relaying the message to Eren and Andrew.

User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
At his grandfather's words, Eren shifted on his armour. He threw on his bow and quiver full of arrows. He placed his sword on his side. Full guard. Erendriel took a breath before he disappeared in a puff of smoke. He would follow from a safe distance, masking his presence for now. His grandfather's warning was clear. "She canna know I'm here. I am...a shadow...I am the fog...the mist..." And with that, his presence was gone, last sensed in his room. Eren was on her trail and would not let her out of his sight.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:17 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita closed her eyes as she took a deep breath before she left meeting up the two trackers and leaving the central lands. The woman was tense as she let her aura flair around her to pick up if anyone else was following her, not sensing anything she let out a sigh of relief before she urged the guards into a sprint towards the east. Inoita wanted to make a good track on the first day and not be gone longer than necessary from her home. Afterall she was about to be a grandmother any day now and didn’t want to miss the chances on spoiling the child. She could only hope she was a better grandparent than she was a parent. Soon enough the central lands were left behind them and she travelled towards the border to the east…

User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:04 am
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren's eyes widened when he felt her aura expand. He relaxed and watched from the hidden as she continued on. Erendriel let out a breath and went after her. Father sent those two? Perfect. They are pretty strong, but I don't think I will need any assistance. Long as Inoita stays out of trouble." He smirked to himself. How often does that happen? Inoita not getting into trouble would be like people not eating. Unnatural. Arawan's eye glowed as he crossed the border with them, keeping his presence masked.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:37 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn walked the halls again. She didn't look too pregnant yet. Her mind was stuck on the solider that had once guarded Orixana. At one point, he had shown a slight interest in her, but now? She didn't even want to think about it. There was no way that someone as honorable as him would want someone as wretched as her. Not only was she without title, but she was carrying another man's baby. That's not easy baggage to accept. Evie sighed as she wandered the halls aimlessly. if she were honest with herself, she should be in class and catching up on her studies, but she had too much on her mind to concentrate. "I'm screwed either way..." Evie mumbled to herself.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:37 pm
A month ago, Eren and Inoita had gone to find Aefir. They eventually did find him in the far east. However, it was not a sight that they wanted to see. Aefir had betrayed everyone. In order to save Inoita again, Eren had to tap into his ancient power once again and carry her away. That evening, he had consoled her, knowing she was hurt by the betrayal. A few days later, Eren and Evie explained to the family that they were really ancient elven gods that had pledged their loyalty to Inoita eons ago.

"Wha' do ye mean yer ancient gods? Tha' doesn' make any sense! I carried ye fer nine months an' ye come back an' tell me yer just reincarnates of yer formal selves?" Kimmela had been through the roof. Andrew immediately wanted to blame Inoita, but Evelyn was the one to calm everyone's fears and concerns.

"Here...let me show you what we've seen..." Even in her pregnant state, her strong power could be felt in the room. "Everyone...close your eyes please." She showed them all the adventures the three of them used to enjoy together in flashes. Evie even showed them the day that they had been murdered. The whole family openly wept at the sight of Rhiannon and Arawan being burned alive, holding hands as they died. Even Evie found herself shedding a few tears. It was hard to go back and remember all the horrible things that they had gone through. "So you see, family, even though we may love each of you, we have to restore our original bodies. Hopefully, we will continue to be immortal beings. We fear that if we stay in these shells, we will die again and we might not be reborn."

With those final words, Owen gave them permission to reclaim their eternal bodies. Eren went alone to where their bodies were burned and later memorialized. He performed the ritual and their bodies were once again in state of power. It was a glorious day. Now the kingdom would be abundantly blessed.

Today, Eren was thoughtful They had once before had a talk about feelings, but with so much going on, there was never time to actually explore them or figure out where they would pick up. Arawan sat in a tree, staring at the clouds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:13 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

It had been a year since the day Arwan had been thinking about feelings in the tree yet Inoita had bearly been the same since they came back. Her look had always been far away and she had never focused on anything worrying the people around her. She had even gone so far as moving out of the palace permanently to a small cottage in the woods where she usually sat outside looking into the distance. She had not attended any of the family gathering or the balls that was hosted in the castle. It was like the goddess had lost her will to live after the betrayal of her son all those months ago.

User Image
While Inoita had been isolating herself in her cottage Orixana had given birth to a beautiful baby boy that she and Dizzy adored. Orixana had bene to see her mother in her misserable state every day since Inoita had isolated herself allthough she never had brought the baby boy with her. Orixana was never sure if Inoita even noticed she was visiting her. Orixana had been to her grandparents in the castle several times even if she didn't hold any titels anymore she just had to know if Ionoita had been there yet. Orixana was dissapointed every time she came back to her and Dizzy's cottage after she had been to se their realtives. As she walked up to the cottage this day she sighed heavily. She missed her brother that almost always had been by her side until he betrayed them all and tried to make her betray them aswell.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:47 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

During the year, Owen had to take extra precautions against the east as well as Aefir. As much as it pained him to do so, the actions that his grandson took against the kingdom...against the family...they could not be ignored. Owen had increased security at the borders as well as the castle. They could not take any chances. In light of this, there were not many big gatherings. Only the family was there to celebrate the births of Orixana's and Evelyn's babies. It was better that way.

In Inoita's absence, Kimmela would stop by frequently to assist where she could with both of her new grandchildren. She would try to see Inoita, but the far away look in her eyes reminded her too much of her own pain and depression a year ago when sickness took her Isabella, and nearly took her as well. There were no words to say. She only hoped that someone would be able to get through to her.

Monique would travel with guards to see her daughter every day around afternoon tea time. Though there was not much conversation, she would sit and remind Inoita that she was not alone and try to give her hope that things would get better. Although she didn't know what exactly was going on with Aefir, she just hoped that the love he had for his mother would turn him around.

User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren had worried over Inoita. He spent as much time as he could hidden from view and guarding her. If he wasn't able to be there for any reason, he would post a small army around so that she was well protected in his absence. The young man was not sure if she wanted him near or far. He could not blame her if she didn't want him close. Arawan would have killed Aefir had it not been for her. So he chose to carry her off instead of confronting Aefir head on.

Today, however, he felt an overwhelming need to speak with her. He couldn't leave things the way they were. Therefore, for the first time since she moved out, Erendriel walked up to the cottage and knocked on the door before letting himself in.

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because of all that had gone on, Dizzy would daily check the perimeter of his cottage. His hunts would be just long enough for him to satisfy his wolf beast before he returned home to his family. Though he did not have the freedom to run and hunt as he used to, he did just enough to keep from going feral. There were bigger, more important things to take care of.

Dizzy was sitting in the rocking chair, gently rocking their son as Orixana walked up to the cottage. He knew what was bothering her. The only family she had for years was gone and her mother was...technically gone too. He tried to smile anyway. "Hey Daffodil." Dizzy called gently. "How was your visit?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:58 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita sat in her chair by the fire and stared into it as Eren entered the cottage she occupied. She made no moption in to greet him or even acknowladge he was there. Eren with his reawakne powers could feel hers and it was as strong as ever with a thang of anger over it. It was a slight thang but it was there. It was a change from any day the rest of the year it seemed like she was on her way out of what ever mood she had been in as she had sat for an entire year. Her voice was raspy as she silently spoke up to him. [cornflowerblue]Why Arawan? Why did you pull me away from there? She asked him. Not accusingly at all just curiousity was in her voice.

User Image
Orixana looked at Dizzy and sighed. nothing has changed as usual. Mother doesn't seem to know if anyone ever goes to see her. She hasn't even acknowledge Hugo and my talks about him. She responded sadly as she sat down on a chair next to her now husband and their son.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:15 pm
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren could feel her power. The strength of it..and her anger. He sighed softly as he stood there. "At the time, I was sure that he would kill you...and if he tried to harm you...I would have ended his life. I guess you could say I saw it as having mercy on him..." Arawan answered truthfully. He would not hold back from her. In his entire life with her, he never withheld the truth from her. Erendriel looked at the fire before he walked around so that he could face her and look her in the eye.

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy sighed softly. "I'm sorry. If there was anything I could do to fix this, I would." He looked up from Hugo and leaned over to kiss her cheek softly. "Things will get better. It's been a long year, but these things have a way of balancing themselves out. Bad for a while, then good for a while..." Dizzy said in an attempt to give her some hope. "Knowing her, she just needs the right thing to trigger her and she'll be back to us."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces