Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:17 pm
My name is: Mesnei Shachi
My team is: Purple
Today's Score: 2
Total Score: 39

boops

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:22 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My name is: Mesnei Shachi
Total Score: 39 + 2 = 41

Wow that was fast. Mesnei was just getting more and more bad at this stuff, wasn't she? At this point Phelie wasn't even sparing her a glance, just occasionally looking toward her when she placed one of the fireworks down. Then the second one. Then everything exploded again. What happened to her amazing precision from the beginning? Was she going mad? Maybe she just needed to practice more with setting things down. She didn't get gravity, still. Weird stuff.

And with that, Mesnei started practicing at setting things down carefully.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:46 pm
xHivestuck

My name is: Flydra Dromen
My team is: Teal

Total Score: 33

rolling  
Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:49 pm
xHivestuck

Today's Score: 2 + 2

rolling  

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:57 pm
xHivestuck

Today's Score: 2 + 2 + 3

rolling  
Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:15 am
xHivestuck

Today's Score: 2 + 2 + 3 + 3

rolling  

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:26 am
Hivestuck

Today's Score: 2 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 10
Total Score: 43

"This doesn't seem quite right." Flydra frowned as she looked over her mortars. She had drawn out a plan earlier in the night while on booth duty which had unfortunately gotten drenched from the ice water from her booth game. So now she was stuck consulted a blurry soggy mess to see a few decipherable smears of her great plan. The doctor was not amused and she was not anywhere close to her perfect schematic.

Grumpy at her failure, she kicked over a mortar before realizing that it would've been smarter to kick over someone else's instead of her own since it was about to go off! Nervously, she dashed off into the night before a repeat of yesterday could happen and send her into some kind of terror.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:39 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My choices for today:[please choose 2] E, F

Effulgence Score: 0
Oleaginousness Score: 1
Tincture Score: 2
Deportment Score: 2

"Buffing! Hell yeah." Cerpin seemed totally cool with the drones approaching him to get to work buffing his body. The purpleblood had no sense of embarrassment or shame when it came to personal space and hands all over him. He wanted people to see and appreciate the masterpiece he had worked so hard to create and maintain. The only person with a body better than his was Forera really.

Sea sponges and dremel tools felt weird against his skin but if it got the job done, he'd deal with it. Beauty was pain, after all. Sometimes you had to suffer before you could shine.

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:04 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A, D

Effulgence Score: -1
Tincture Score: 5
Deportment Score: 2

"Oh my glob are you for real?" Scorpa stared at the floor waxing machine stupefied. It looked so intense, she wondered if it hurt or not. Confused and conflicted, the girl considered her possibilities and then decided what the hell. It sounded hilarious. Plus it was probably the most powerful option! She was a go big or go home kinda gal and so it was with confidence that the yellowblood picked up the device and sat down. It took her a few minutes to figure out that she couldn't angle it on herself and turn it on at the same time. So Scorpa rubbed herself down a little to make herself more presentable and then began to look at the trolls around her. She didn't like having to ask for help from someone besides her girls but the flashy purpleblood over there looked just up her alley. Loving the sequined speedo, Scorpa strutted over and snapped to get his attention.

"Could you help me rub down?" The yellowblood asked in the flirtiest voice she could muster, leaning forward a bit to show off her assets to try and hook him. Once he said yes, she handed him the machine and enjoyed his reaction before lifting her hair and letting him get to work.

Yamashii
i honestly had no clue how to do this so plz help thnx plus they needed to meet anyway

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:05 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red

Today's Score: 0
Total Score: ( day one 18 ) ( day two 2 ) (day three 0 ) = 20

Tevini had felt a strange tingle last time she'd come here. It was an unnerving sensation, one that caused her to change her mind tonight. She'd headed towards the stand on routine before remembering the uneasy feeling. The redblood didn't know what had caused it but she decided to skip tonight and hope that would fix things for tomorrow. It didn't seem likely but it was enough to give her some peace of mind tonight and so that's what she was going to do.

As she walked away, she glanced up at the other fireworks going off and frowned. She was surprised to find she almost felt disappointed at not joining in and decided that in itself was maybe progress.

Doutei

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:24 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Elidae Bonbon
My team is: [blood color] Yellow
My choices for today: B, E

Effulgence Score:
Oleaginousness Score:
Tincture Score:
Deportment Score:

Quote:
A) Coconut Oil: A classic product with the added bonus of you smelling like a piña colada. Themey! (-2 Tincture, -1 Effulgence)
F) Berry Jam: It's equal parts sticky and delicious. There's something to be said for the unique tinge of color it gives your shine. (-2 Oleaginousness, -1 Effulgence, +2 Tincture)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 am
DAY 4: MARCH 23nd. It's a new day! Have you taken some pictures yet? Only two more days!

Quote:
=>RESULTS
TEENS
Day 3: Buffing Results

A) Bare Hands: While you have plenty of control applying oil to your body, you now have significantly less when it comes to handling doorknobs. (-2 Oleaginousness, -2 Effulgence)
B) Squeegee: You have more corners than the average scuttlebuggy, but you make it work somehow. (-2 Tincture, +1 Effulgence)
C) Chamois: As seen on TV! (-1 Deportment, -1 Effulgence, -1 Tincture)
D) Floor Waxing Machine: If you don't beat the other contestants with shininess, you'll do so via intimidation factor. (+3 Effulgence, +3 Deportment)
E) Sea Sponge: It's a little rough, but it makes you feel especially highblooded. A rare overlap of practical and pretentious. (-3 Deportment, -2 Tincture)
F) Dremel Tool: If it works for fingernails, horns, and ceramics, why not skin? (-3 Oleaginousness, -1 Tincture)

KIDS
Day 3: Breaking Down the Components Results

A) Taurine: The familiarity of this stuff doesn't make it any less gross.
B) Parade Float: A testament to just how big papier-mâché projects can get. When was the last time Civiesct had a parade, anyway?
C) Sequined Dress: It's like wearing glitter, but without the lifetime commitment. (+1 Kid Pointz)
D) Disco Ball: It's a like a crystal ball for seeing the present. And the present is a radical dance party.
E) Pompoms: A staple of sporting event pep rallies. You can hide all kinds of fist weapons in them! (+1 Kid Pointz)
F) Fringe Vest: This is a really dated look. Clearly no one will mind if you just... take... it... (+1 Kid Pointz)
G) Applesauce: Bloodfest must have a sponsorship from a snack company. (+1 Kid Pointz)
H) Signal Flares: The first-aid kit won't miss a couple of these.

Pompoms + Fringe Vest = Tassels (+3 Kid Pointz)
Parade Float + Signal Flares = Sparklers (+3 Kid Pointz)
Sequined Dress + Disco Ball = Glitter (+3 Kid Pointz)
Taurine + Applesauce = Extra Coat of Oil (+3 Kid Pointz)

Quote:
=>DAILY CHOICE
BODYBUFFING DAY 4
Day 4 (TEENS+)
You’re approached by some younger trolls and various drones with a pile of goodies. What are you supposed to do with this, you ask? You get the impression that this competition requires a little more “razzle dazzle” than your average slickening tournament. Well, time to dig into some of these, you suppose.

A) Glitter Tzofia has unlocked the mysteries of glitter! One of glitter's traits is reducing oleaginousness.
B) Tassels
C) Body Paint
D) Perfume
E) Extra Coat of Oil
F) Sparklers

Day 4 (KIDS)
It’s almost performance time!! You’re pretty much done helping out with prepwork, so the best you can do now is give the competitors some intel on the layout of the stage. There’s going to be a “Feats of Superiority” section in a talent format, so you’re bound to get some juicy gossip if you snoop around the props trunk where objects are stored to be used in these particular feats. You can inspect a couple of these and get the information back before the show starts – hurry!

A) Battle Axe
B) Alternian Globe
C) Haunch of Meat
D) Carton of Eggs
E) Iron Maiden
F) Shark Tank
G) Chalk Board
H) Ring of Fire

=>MAIN POST

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:58 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eostre Diazzi
My team is: Blue
My choices for today:[please choose 2] B & E

Effulgence Score: -1
Oleaginousness Score: -2
Tincture Score: +0
Deportment Score: -5

While glitter and perfume called to Eostre, she realized she'd removed too much of her oil. She couldn't have her skin become dry and matte in this body-buffing competition. She grabbed some more oil and began applying it carefully, giving her that extra sheen her body needed to look nice again. Shiny body, showing off her soft muscles and minor scars and bruises, a perfect troll's body. When the children and drones arrived bearing more accessories she was a bit unsure, but if they demanded more dazzle, Diazzi could do it to 'em. She picked the tassels and carefully arranged them on her body, making her body swooshy and fringey. Perfect. Beautiful. Dazzling.

Eostre approached the buff tealblood, a careful hop in her step (didn't want to slip with her extra oil...) and gave her a friendly hello. "I couldn't help but notice and admire... your muscles." She placed a finger on her chin and looked her up and down. "It seems like I might have some tough competition. Can I get your name?"

quite uneventful
eostre: mmm hot girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Leeroi Furore
My team is: Blue
My choices for today: A & D

Effulgence Score: 1
Tincture Score: -1
Deportment Score: 5

Leeroi noticed the other competitors were intimidated by his use of the floor waxer. He laughed, clapping the drones on the back in thanks. It wasn't nearly as rough as he anticipated, almost relaxing? Then, with the chamois, he could hardly feel the light touch of it on his skin. Occasionally, he felt it like a tickle. This whole journey had been a rollercoaster of experiences for Leeroi.

Geez, he had more decisions to make? Leeroi was overwhelmed. How did models do this on the regular? The body paint was tempting, but he wasn't really sure how it would interact with the oils. Perfume would be nice, though. This oil had a very strange smell to it. He hoped the perfume wouldn't make it worse. Then, he took the glitter. Glitter was a nice substitute for not getting the body paint. Everything was made better with a little bit of glitter.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 am
12:00- 01:00 WRT

Hivestuck

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
My choices for today: C and B

Effulgence Score: +1
Oleaginousness Score: -1
Tincture Score: -1
Deportment Score: +1

Beastdad hadn't told her how exacting one had to be when preparing to show off one's body! A little bit here, a little bit there, a little bit less here, a little bit less there... Keionx found that even just the oiling up part consumed a lot of her focus and mental capacity. Still, she thought she was in fairly good shape overall, her muscles well-defined and her skin soft and supple with the various tinctures. She smelled good. She felt good. She looked good. But it wasn't over yet.

Next, over the first oil, she began to decorate herself. Body paint would further obscure her, and it was very in-character as Xionek to do so. It was, of course, in her blood color, but a base layer of white, then red, was laid down first. At Caiden's booth, she had noticed that backing colors changed the color that was placed on top of them. This combination had appeared to be a good one.

Next would come tassels, to both cover and bring attention to certain parts of her anatomy. Keionx did blush at the idea, but if she was going to show herself off, she wasn't going to do it halfway. Keionx did nothing halfway.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games